Any alternative to withdrawing money from paypal? - Page 4 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 06-06-2010
Banned

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by First Edition View Post
nope.... doesn't happen. The bank decides whether or not they want to accept a deposit under a different name.
This isn't true because if it was then you could accept tax refunds in different names. Tax refunds can only be deposited in the same name. So if it was up to the bank then how come this can't happen?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-06-2010
MU

Longevity: 91%
Send a message via AIM to First Edition Send a message via MSN to First Edition Send a message via Yahoo to First Edition Send a message via Skype™ to First Edition

What bank would ever let a tax refund echeck be deposited into an account that is not the account owner? I don't think you're understand how a bank works.

Organizations can't see the name on the bank account.... but the bank sees the name on the incoming deposit. Some banks just have different rules with electronic deposits.

Show me the note paypal sends with the deposit lol

If paypal gets the deposit returned due to name mismatch, that's a different story. Then the bank sends back the money with a "note".
The Following User Says Thank You to First Edition For This Useful Post:
aspkin (06-09-2010)
Old 06-06-2010
Banned

How could I forget you know everything.
Old 06-06-2010
Banned

Sorry I can't show you a note but here's another example. Again just an EXAMPLE.

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...hcard-too.html

But as I see it I can't even TRY to explain anything to somebody who knows it all.
Old 06-06-2010
Banned

Ohh yea just so you don't scroll over everything and say something else that doesn't make sense. I thought I would give you the important parts of the thread and if you don't like then you can make a post or thread about it. It's all the proof I need to show you and if you wanna think otherwise then that's your opinon.Quote:

"First i say what difference does this make to them and I start getting pretty angry with the guy, yelling and such, telling him it's my friends Paypal account and I am helping him by using my card, then cuts me off and he says, "wait, wait, this is not actually our policy," He says Paypal had informed them not to complete my transaction if the name on the card didn't match the name on the Paypal account."
Old 06-06-2010
MU

Send a message via AIM to First Edition Send a message via MSN to First Edition Send a message via Yahoo to First Edition Send a message via Skype™ to First Edition

That's not the case when you use a Chase bank account..... if rush card is issued through chase bank, don't you think the same would apply for all chase accounts? It does not...

Saying "it's not our policy to accept a paypal deposit because of a name mismatch, its paypal's...." that's just silly. It is completley 100% up to the bank to decide if the incoming deposit will have to have the same name.
Old 06-07-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 89%

Yes, the bank decides bank policy under the law. Paypal can call them to TRY to change there minds right? Paypal see's a CC that tricksters are using, decides they will risk some business and block it. All this BS that you blurt out thread after thread means nothing. Loose lips sink large ships.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hercules For This Useful Post:
oge (06-07-2010)
Old 06-07-2010
MU

Sure, any organization can call a bank and ask them to change policy. But given the thousands and thousands of vendors for payment processors, I don't think paypal has much influence, honestly. I'm sure in the banking world there is a general concern and awareness for bank fraud this day and age. I think practices put in place by banks to prevent deposits from coming in under a different is just fraud prevention. To think paypal had anything to do with it is probably paranoia.

The point in a forum is for everyone to share their opinion, this leaves it open to conjecture, and discussion. If someone posts something I believe is not accurate, or could be thought of from a different point of view, it's not BS. It's a forum.

Hey paypal, if you're reading this.... I use gateway laptops to screw you and ebay out of fees and money you think is owed all the time. You should probably call gateway and make sure they install a program that doesn't let me use paypal and ebay..... just a heads up.
Old 06-07-2010

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
What bank would ever let a tax refund echeck be deposited into an account that is not the account owner? I don't think you're understand how a bank works.

Organizations can't see the name on the bank account.... but the bank sees the name on the incoming deposit. Some banks just have different rules with electronic deposits.

If paypal gets the deposit returned due to name mismatch, that's a different story. Then the bank sends back the money with a "note".
my identity was stolen by former tax prep accountant, he then made the tax refund echeck right into his own bank account....so i guess the irs does deposit into a bank account that is not the same name as the check.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nobody999 For This Useful Post:
Hercules (06-07-2010), oge (06-07-2010)
Old 06-07-2010
Banned

Last edited by oge; 06-07-2010 at 05:51 PM.
Old 06-07-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:

If your bank account information is inaccurate and you attempt to make a withdrawal from your PayPal account, the withdrawal will fail. The money will then be returned to your PayPal account.

Dunno if this is a note or not?
But it sure as heck is on every paypal page when a transfer of funds to a bank account is done
Hercules (06-08-2010), oge (06-07-2010)
Old 06-07-2010

Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
[B]

Dunno if this is a note or not?
But it sure as heck is on every paypal page when a transfer of funds to a bank account is done
I believe this is a statement taking a certain side...lol the spy thing doesnt apply i think your cover is blown. lol

we do need a place if your a paid member to share what banks truly work and which ones will not. There is one on the list I no does not with totally diff names...well for me anyways

I myself am not a big fan of having 10-15 bank accounts. I believe it does draw attention especially with funds in other names coming out. But, its the only option...i have looked into using virtual bank cards too. Seem less open but they are not...they are the same. But i am running out of bank options so if anyone know of a bank card I can use and a quick rundown of does and donts with it please pm me.!!!!

btw I have a quick ? on rearranging your name...i have a unique last name thats real hard to mispell..will ebay notice there is 15 **** in the system with the same last name...basically just rearranging the first name work?

Last edited by MtnDew; 06-07-2010 at 09:44 PM.
Old 06-08-2010
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 82%

If you're not a fan of multiple bank accounts then you simply pick up your phone, call the bank, and close those accounts.
Old 06-08-2010
MU

So just like when you walk into a bank, and deposit cash, or a check, or whatever, if you make a mistake on the bank deposit slip, the bank will need to make sure it's the right person. I seriously doubt paypal sends a message with the deposit saying, "return the deposit if the names mismatch" It's just bank policy, and I think everyone is paranoid to think paypal is influencing a bank because of stealth users. The banks that don't accept those deposits (names mismatch) obviously have that rule in affect because someone decided they couldn't accept the risk.

I walk into a bank, and I've got a tax refund check made out to tom jones, and I want to deposit into my neil diamond bank account, they're not gonna let me.
Old 06-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by cainhoffman View Post
If you're not a fan of multiple bank accounts then you simply pick up your phone, call the bank, and close those accounts.
post of the year...i never thought about it that way. wow

do you have to dial a certain number...like 911 or are they already on the line when you pick up your phone? and what if its a cell phone just hit send?
Old 06-08-2010
Banned

I guess that post is almost as bad as getting caught digging up your nose?
Old 06-09-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 89%

You guys are to funny!
Old 06-09-2010

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by oge View Post
I guess that post is almost as bad as getting caught digging up your nose?
lol i believe this is a cheap shot.

still looking for a few different ways to get money out of paypal, by bank, air, sea, and or whatever works! and lets not talk about it here...it might last longer!
Old 06-09-2010
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 100%

Lol.. this thread going sideways?
Old 06-10-2010
MU

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogernaut View Post
lol i believe this is a cheap shot.

still looking for a few different ways to get money out of paypal, by bank, air, sea, and or whatever works! and lets not talk about it here...it might last longer!
the best, and still really the only method that is guaranteed to work (yes in my opinion) is to open a new bank account and withdraw funds that way
Old 08-19-2010

Longevity: 84%
Default ING Shut me down closed all my saver accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by oge View Post
And I never said Ing was a small bank. I was referring to the Mango card.
Before I read about this many months ago I used ING and the names didnt match and they closed me down same day and returned money to paypal.
ING name must match paypal name or you will get a cal from security dept from ING and will be shut down if you dont answer the call just like paypal tactics.
Old 08-20-2010

I want to use my walmart money card with paypal to withdraw funds from paypal.
I went to paypal to add card and they the name i use with them(paypal) is this allright?
Does it matter that my real nfo is on card and paypal is using my ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info on there site.?
The Following User Says Thank You to isellmore59 For This Useful Post:
ishmaaiyl (07-10-2012)