Any alternative to withdrawing money from paypal? - Page 8 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 07-19-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%

Just read this thread. Learning the eBay stealth guide stating that these prepaid cards were a good idea. Now seems that a good amount are no longer good. So does anyone know what cards still work with paypal to use to verify and withdraw from? Or does this mean that the only way to really withdraw from pp acct is to have a bank acct connected with it?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-19-2011
MU

Longevity: 91%
Send a message via AIM to First Edition Send a message via MSN to First Edition Send a message via Yahoo to First Edition Send a message via Skype™ to First Edition

prepaid cards are fine for using them as a credit card.... but using the bank account that comes with them is not a good idea

And as the stealth guide says, bank accounts are a good way to still withdraw from paypal.... in fact, it's the only method that is guaranteed to work without losing you a ton of money
Old 08-24-2011

Longevity: 80%

Quote:
Originally Posted by First Edition View Post
prepaid cards are fine for using them as a credit card.... but using the bank account that comes with them is not a good idea

And as the stealth guide says, bank accounts are a good way to still withdraw from paypal.... in fact, it's the only method that is guaranteed to work without losing you a ton of money
but with foreign personal it possible..
Old 08-24-2011
MU

Send a message via AIM to First Edition Send a message via MSN to First Edition Send a message via Yahoo to First Edition Send a message via Skype™ to First Edition

I don't understand what you mean.

A foreigner can still open a bank account.
Old 08-31-2011

Longevity: 75%

What is wrong with just starting an ecommerce site that accepts paypal and "buying" your own stuff off the site to transfer money to your "real" paypal account. As long as the paypal account is linked to a good bank account and not linked to any ebay account shouldn't you be fine doing this, say, once per month per each stealth name? I mean really how can paypal raise a red flag that the accounts are linked JUST BECAUSE some of them puchased stuff from the same site.
Old 08-31-2011
MU

This is the oldest trick in the book, you're cruising for a bruising. I wouldn't do it at all, ever.
Old 09-01-2011

Quote:
This is the oldest trick in the book, you're cruising for a bruising. I wouldn't do it at all, ever.
Yes I've seen it in other threads not to do this. But I really don't see the risk here which is why I am asking. I pay my suppliers (the same supplier often) with different paypals, hell some ebay accounts I have a paypal with a vba and just use the balance to pay a supplier for items for all my accounts. I haven't been limited or suspended doing this in about 5 months so far. I only buy stuff once or twice a month, so its not often, but I'm sure even a number of us on this form have crossed paths and bought things from the same supplier month after month. Whats the risk??
Old 09-01-2011
MU

If you don't see the risk then why did you ask if it was a good idea? IT"S A BAD IDEA< DON"T DO IT!!!!

The risk is that both accounts will go down, and all you need to do is open a bank account. You're losing an extra 3 percent and more time and effort when you need to do is open a bank account.

I wish this thread would be deleted and in it's place say : Just add a new bank account to paypal.
The Following User Says Thank You to First Edition For This Useful Post:
Gman91189 (09-12-2011)
Old 09-02-2011

The only reason I asked if it was/wasn't a good idea is because you said it wasn't! lol. But seriously have you personally been kicked off for this reason specifically or know someone that has? I just noticed that this was an option because I always pay my suppliers from multiple different paypals (yes the same supplier, and even from one that got supsended and it never affected the others) and none of them have ever linked and/or been suspended for that reason. I know it seems too easy but it's not far off the scriptlance, freelancer idea. And it saves having to constantly transfer money from 8 different paypals to 8 different banks to one.
Old 09-02-2011
MU

You'll get LINKED for doing that. You will get away with it for a while, sure. But given the easier alternative, there is no good reason to do it.
Old 09-15-2011
MU

Longevity: 73%

What about in UK, is there anyone except Cardone? Is there anywhere that accepts emailed id?

Would it be worth trying the freelancer thing on a few different sites? It is competeive now and it would look more realistic. Please keep this thread going with new ideas, I am just in the process of going for it with Amazon and Ebay!

Old 09-23-2011

Longevity: 77%

Anyone used anonycard before the say they accept paypal?
Old 12-17-2011

Longevity: 78%

is it safe to buy best buy electronic gift card by paypal?
Old 12-19-2011

Longevity: 97%

To the original poster...I dunno if you have a paypal debit card I always left one official paypal account in goodstanding and withdrew all funds threw that card added an email address temp/ to that business card /business account to get the liquid out.
Old 12-19-2011

Longevity: 97%

Knock on wood. Other methods I found useful or that were recommended for getting around Paypal. Intutit Go Payment and just had a former collegue mentioned another service called Square
Old 04-20-2012

Longevity: 69%

Quote:
I wish this thread would be deleted and in it's place say : Just add a new bank account to paypal.
What if adding a bank account isn't an option?
You can't open a bank account in another country when you're not there.
And even when you are there, there may be problems for a non-resident to open a bank account.
There are many people outside US/UK who want a US/UK eBay account, because eBay is dead in their country lol!

It seems that everything has problems.
People here say that everything cannot work and will get the accounts linked and suspended.
1) Using a prepaid card/ moneycard
2) Using freelancer sites
3) Paying your own website
4) Sending funds to your main Paypal

Perhaps using the most direct and open way is the safest?
That is option 4 - Sending funds to another Paypal linked to bank.
Paypal can see exactly from where to where the funds are going and this openess may make them feel more secure and less suspicious.
As compared to operating like a snake and leaving many gaps for PP to fill in.

I think there are a few ways to make this transfer appear "valid" and unsuspicious.
1) Pay a fixed sum at the end of the month every month and state that the payment is for rent. I don't think paying your rent through Paypal at the end of every month is fishy. Of course, the amount has to be a rent amount and will work for larger sums.

2) Pay an irregular sum at semi-irregular times and state that it is for repayment of a personal loan.

3) Pay a fixed sum at a fixed time of the month and state that it is for the payment of nanny services (or whatever services). You can make this mid month if you are paying the rent end of month so you can spread out your payments and distribute cashflow.
You can also pay irregular payments at irregular times. Say that its for dog boarding, etc. You need to stick with the same service. Your main account person is less suspicious if he has just one occupation.

You can use all of the above for 3 different accounts paying into one account, but I don't think one account can wear many more hats.
So you can have 4 PP accounts with only 1 bank.

Then you need another withdrawing PP account and you can use the rent, loan and whatever services like dog-sitting, nanny, nursing, etc. These services have to be for personal service that are usually offered by people without a business can offer. Don't say a service like food catering, etc. that are usually run by a business because your account isn't registered as a food catering business, I'm sure.

What do you think of these ideas?

Last edited by BubbleTea; 04-20-2012 at 06:39 PM.
Old 04-21-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 71%

The reason that options 1-4 are not recommended is because they have been proven time and time again to consistently lead to accounts being limited.

It doesn't matter how you try to 'dress' the payment up, they will get you limited eventually.

To take heed of more experienced users advice is part of the reason you joined this forum, is it not?
jalalabad (06-11-2012)
Old 04-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoneOther View Post
The reason that options 1-4 are not recommended is because they have been proven time and time again to consistently lead to accounts being limited.

It doesn't matter how you try to 'dress' the payment up, they will get you limited eventually.

To take heed of more experienced users advice is part of the reason you joined this forum, is it not?
All the solutions ever being offered are options 1-4 and then comments to reject them.
For this topic, I have been reading lots of posts... all revolving around 1-4, only to get thrashed and say they can't work.
So in the end, there is nothing that works and it can't be done?
Because I have never come across a viable solution for this.

And if you have to get something done, you have to get it done, isn't it?
So if all roads lead to doom, then you'll just have to pick one with the best chances of survival, isn't it?
So... ... pick one.
Which is the best option.
Or tell me a better option.

Old 04-30-2012

hmm interesting
Old 04-30-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,946 Times in 8,237 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

The key is to vary up your activity.
Old 04-30-2012
MU

If adding a new bank account to paypal isn't an option.... well, how do you think sending funds to another paypal account is an option? Doesn't that account need a bank account? Excuse my rhetoric... but I still stand by my original statement.
Old 04-30-2012
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 82%

Just keep your money in Paypal. They will keep it safe for you, at least for 180 days