eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Prepaid Cards For Paypal Withdrawal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/16788-prepaid-cards-paypal-withdrawal.html)

dee22 02-25-2010 03:21 AM

Prepaid Cards For Paypal Withdrawal

Hello,

I am wondering what type of prepaid cards, allow paypal withdrawal.

I was wondering do simon cards allow paypal withdrawal.

Please advice.

Thanks

DogFacedBoy 02-25-2010 02:11 PM

When you say "withdrawal" are you talking about lifting the "spending limit' or actually using the pre-paid card to withdraw money from Paypal?
All of the giftcards that I am aware of do not provide for ever "re-charging" the card.
You can however get cards from a Check cashing staore that are rechargeable, but the charge fees are expensive and in my limited experience in checking these out require you to provide a SS#.

While we are on the topic what giftcard can be used to lift the withdrawal limited (if this was not the original question) for Paypal? I recently used a SGC AmEx and could not find the 4 digit verification code in the account information page for the card even though PP sent several charges for $1.95 through.

oge 02-25-2010 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DogFacedBoy (Post 126092)
When you say "withdrawal" are you talking about lifting the "spending limit' or actually using the pre-paid card to withdraw money from Paypal?
All of the giftcards that I am aware of do not provide for ever "re-charging" the card.
You can however get cards from a Check cashing staore that are rechargeable, but the charge fees are expensive and in my limited experience in checking these out require you to provide a SS#.

While we are on the topic what giftcard can be used to lift the withdrawal limited (if this was not the original question) for Paypal? I recently used a SGC AmEx and could not find the 4 digit verification code in the account information page for the card even though PP sent several charges for $1.95 through.

FYI: From my experience AMX takes 4 to 5 days to post the Expuse number. It will charge it and just say PayPal then 4 to 5 days later when the charge is final it will post the Expuse number. I hope this help.

:typing:

jbluntz 02-25-2010 06:23 PM

Any prepaid card that has direct deposit, which is just about all of them, can be used to withdraw from paypal. You use it like a checking account and put the direct deposit routing# and acc# in the checking account segment in paypal. You need to use all real info for that of coarse.

DogFacedBoy 02-25-2010 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oge (Post 126111)
FYI: From my experience AMX takes 4 to 5 days to post the Expuse number. It will charge it and just say PayPal then 4 to 5 days later when the charge is final it will post the Expuse number. I hope this help.

:typing:

The charges are already on the account but no EXPUSE number as there was on an account that I did the same thing for back 3 or 4 months ago

dee22 03-05-2010 05:14 AM

Thanks for the replies guys, i was also wondering if anybody sells ATM debit cards that are visa that allow withdrawals. Please attach prices and shipping fees.

Thanks