eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   No Paypal = No International Visability? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/17333-no-paypal-no-international-visability.html)

luvmyyorkie 03-20-2010 08:45 AM

No Paypal = No International Visability?

i am going to be using authorize.net with a merchant account and stop accepting paypal. right now i just accept it thru cc-now. my problem is that i am wanting to sell with international site visibility and sell to the uk and australia but it seems that if you don't offer paypal as a payment option, ebay wont let you. is there any way around this?

First Edition 03-20-2010 12:23 PM

offer paypal, but urge very strongly that people pay you in a better method that is safer to your customers.

trg005 03-20-2010 12:54 PM

I use ccnow. My first listing I could not offer shipping worldwide. I linked my paypal account with ebay (pp is stealth, I buy but don't accept payment) and once pp verified me I was able to ship worldwide. I do not offer pp in my listings either. I assume I have ww visibility because my offers & questions come from all over the world, UK included. HTH

Skys The Limit 03-21-2010 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trg005 (Post 129510)
I use ccnow. My first listing I could not offer shipping worldwide. I linked my paypal account with ebay (pp is stealth, I buy but don't accept payment) and once pp verified me I was able to ship worldwide. I do not offer pp in my listings either. I assume I have ww visibility because my offers & questions come from all over the world, UK included. HTH

Someone confirm this pleases :pry:

luvmyyorkie 03-21-2010 09:02 AM

I also have cc-now and I am linked to a verfied paypal account but on the second page, there should be an option for "international visibility." You know, when you are listing an item through eBay? Not thru auctiva or anything....but there is not that option now. I do have in my listing a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ paypal address, not the one that I'm really linked to, because I don't want to actually give buyers the option of paying me thru paypal unless it's to cc-now''s paypal account. Buyers are SO dumb. It's like I write payment instructions for my health or something! I realize that some international buyers may be shopping on the US site but my auctions brought a heck of a lot more money when I was actually ON the UK site...I'm thinking because there is no check box there for that option, it is not displaying my listing on the UK site. I am able to check worldwide shipping though.