eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Still pending after 2 days (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/17422-still-pending-after-2-days.html)

yeff 03-24-2010 06:44 PM

Still pending after 2 days

Hi, I made a couple of withdrawls on 2 of my stealth accounts 2 days ago and they are still showing pending other withdrawls made on other accounts have competed.
Has anyone else had same problem?

GreenBean 03-24-2010 07:23 PM

Yep, been having problems. I have a transfer 'nowhere'.....it shows it got transferred out: but it's gone nowhere. last two weeks it was paypal usa & now it's paypal uk.
Baked beans for dinner if some money does not arrive.:fight:

yeff 03-24-2010 07:45 PM

Yes I had atransfer take 8 days last week, and then another take 2 days this week.
Seems to be probs somewhere, hopefully they will show completed today and then can withdraw again as dont like building up too much money in case get the dreaded limitation!!!

NZT 03-25-2010 04:46 AM

Hi Yeff.

Sometimes withdrawels can take longer than others. I was concerned when a withdrawal of mine took 24 hours as normally my withdrawels go from "pending" to "complete" in an hour or so.

(Last withdrawal took 29 minutes) I logged in to print a postage label and saw completed status.

I guess in some cases before a withdrawal is made a switch has to be flicked by a real person after a little bit of scrutiny checking takes place.

Only my theory due to the different times withdrawals take to complete. I assumed that if they were "automated" then they complete at similar times.

They could be an argument if you were to say payments are in a "queue"

Dont worry too much if a withdrawal is still "pending". If they do not make it then you will get an email to say that it is "cancelled"

GreenBean 03-25-2010 04:47 AM

@Neo. But I don't want to eat baked beans:boink:

NZT 03-25-2010 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 130218)
@Neo. But I don't want to eat baked beans:boink:

Dont worry Green you wont have to eat baked beans.

I am having a party round my house.

You are invited

NZT 03-25-2010 05:01 AM

Ok, then there is nothing I see that you can do to speed up "pending" payments.

You could email them but I doubt that would speed anything up, and I would not recommend this in the slim chance that contacting them brings you under a little bit of extra scrutiny = problems.

The only thing you can do is wait and hope that "pending" changes to "completed" sooner rather than later.

Also if possible try to be disciplined and not rely on the money coming in. Always try to (if possible) have at least £500 of available funds if things are tight.

username 03-25-2010 08:40 AM

Exactly... Never email them or call them, especially when your still technically 'free and good' according to paypal

Sooner or later, something will happen to the withdrawal. All you can do in the meanwhile is hope

yeff 04-01-2010 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neo (Post 130217)
Hi Yeff.

Sometimes withdrawels can take longer than others. I was concerned when a withdrawal of mine took 24 hours as normally my withdrawels go from "pending" to "complete" in an hour or so.

(Last withdrawal took 29 minutes) I logged in to print a postage label and saw completed status.

I guess in some cases before a withdrawal is made a switch has to be flicked by a real person after a little bit of scrutiny checking takes place.

Only my theory due to the different times withdrawals take to complete. I assumed that if they were "automated" then they complete at similar times.

Dont worry too much if a withdrawal is still "pending". If they do not make it then you will get an email to say that it is "cancelled"

Neo, never had a withdrawl complete before 24 hrs, this 1 took 4 days:amen:

oge 04-01-2010 06:16 PM

LoL @ GB...... Old Mother Hubbard?

sax4 04-04-2010 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neo (Post 130217)
Hi Yeff.

Are you saying you've had withdrawals go through in less than 24 hours?, we are talking about transferring Paypal funds to bank right? Was this via the £5 service?

The best thing for me is the Paypal topupcard, which transfers cash from Papyal to the card in around 24 hours, sometimes a bit less, sometimes a bit longer. The only problem is that this card has a £10,000 yearly top-up limit, as it's not really designed for commercial use. I would absolutely love it if they upped the limit.

I totally agree with you about having a reserve amount of money to cover eventualities. I was recently waiting almost a week for a transfer despite having paid £5 for 1 - 2 working day service. In the meantime I was getting a load of unhappy emails from customers, and I was checking my bank account 50 times a day like a psycho wondering where my cash was. My DSRS were absolutely screwed, had loads of 1's and 2's for delivery time, and now I have to start a new Ebay account.

Lesson learned.