eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/17489-paypal.html)

alwaystrying 03-27-2010 06:34 PM

Paypal

I was just wondering about paypal. I used to use them about a year ago but always had gotten my account limited. Due to activity. Hi $$$. But also they gave the same speal like hi risk fraud something to that nature. I had gotten tired of useing them so i stop using ebay. I noticed on dvd import site that they take paypal for payment. So if paypal was so worried about fraud then why are they allowed to use the paypal services when paypal knows they are selling knock offs.. I think paypal is getting a cut of the profits if you ask me...

OfficialGenius 03-27-2010 07:05 PM

Paypal DOESN'T CARE what you sell! As long as you provide them with what there asking for you will be fine. Unless you have too many complaints and negative feedbacks then you're obviously selling f akes(poor quality) and that's when they get concerned and take you out.

First Edition 03-28-2010 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OfficialGenius (Post 130625)
Paypal DOESN'T CARE what you sell! As long as you provide them with what there asking for you will be fine. Unless you have too many complaints and negative feedbacks then you're obviously selling f akes(poor quality) and that's when they get concerned and take you out.

Not to disagree, but like a merchant processor, they do care what you sell. They view certain items as high risk, where as others are not allowed. Of course, if you use it for off ebay sales, they only know what you're selling by what you tell them :)

jasminhavingtrouble 03-28-2010 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OfficialGenius (Post 130625)

hi there ,

i hope you can help me out

i just made a new ebay account i want to link my prepaid visa card to paypal
but when i try to add the prepaid card to paypal is asks for the cards BSB and account and bank name

but i also hold a card from that bank with a suspended account linked to it

i opened another seperate account in my name with the same bank to link the prepaid credit card to for ebay ...... and as far as i am aware the prepaid card does not have a BSB or bank name ,,,, but if i put the account number bsb and bank name in from the REAL card that the prepaid credit card is linked to will ebay / paypal link my 2 bank cards and suspend me ?