eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   best way of getting funds out of a suspended account? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/1760-best-way-getting-funds-out-suspended-account.html)

imjustme 11-28-2007 07:05 AM

best way of getting funds out of a suspended account?

I have an eBay account that has been suspended. There's a PayPal account linked to it with a withdrawal of about $200 pending (since 12 hours or so), usually it takes 24 hours to show 'Completed'. Assuming this goes through, there's still another $100 something in the account I'd like to get out.

Could it work if I unlink the eBay and PayPal accounts, then try to withdraw? Assuming they're not linked, PayPal wouldn't know the eBay account has been suspended?

ebayhateluv 11-28-2007 07:35 AM

Hi- I had not linked, but merely added the 7 extra email addresses and confirmed them--in paypal. Then began my listing spree on 7 accts-all new.
when paypal limited the acct last week, they also limited just the LISTING privledges, on 2 out of 7--why?? THose 2---i had actually accesses paypal from them and with there own paypal email, the other 5 i did not..I immediately tried to remove the emails, but would not let me since the ppal is now ltd. Prior- every time an ebay acct got the axe- i'd just go into ppal- delete that email and add another... SO< NO< if the ppal is ltd- you cannot remove an email- my acct will accept funds, its been accruing funds for ended auctions still through last nite (theyre not gonna shut that off- when thats more they can hold)---

imjustme 11-28-2007 08:00 AM

That's weird. Unfortunately in my country I have to link to PayPal to even list. My withdrawal was made before the eBay account was suspended, so I hope it will go through. I won't touch the account for a few days just to be sure. It's been about 4 hours since eBay suspended the account and I received no PayPal suspension notice, so I'm hoping its going through. But I'd still like to get the $100 something out. If I make a withdrawal while it's linked, it will get suspended in less than 5 minutes, I know that. So my plan is to unlink the accounts and then withdraw. With a little luck, eBay won't tell PayPal at the unlinking that the account is suspended. If they do, I'm out of luck.

ebayhateluv 11-28-2007 09:30 AM

That is alittle different, on my limited acct, I had transferred $400 into a 5 yr old ppal acct , they limited about an hour later, they are still holding those funds, so they stopped my transfer. They asked the receivingacct for tracking info-- got generic email saying theyre always trying to keep online safe, etc etc--so theyve chosen that transaction randomly. I sent them a note from myself to myself stating goods were recd-all is fine,left pos fb. I'll see what they do.. Sorry to loose that 5 yr old ppal acct- but im used to it now. Backin July when they first suspended me, i was devistated for about 2-3 weeks... Once i found this forum and seen others were in same boat- i didnt feel like a looser anymore...))

imjustme 11-28-2007 09:38 AM

Yeah, my first account loss I felt like life was over. Then the 2nd one I didn't care because it had barely any feedback. I was just stupid and listed 20 items in the first hour. On this one now, it hurts a bit. Not because of loss of money, as I sell on 4 other accounts at the same time, but because I had 50+ feedback on it already. Sad to loose that :)

ebayhateluv 11-28-2007 09:44 AM

yes, i know, i had 4 accts, all over 4 yrs, 600-1000 fb, the main one was almost 3,000 fb, 100% fb, had a few neutrals, but no negs, took me 5 yrs to build that up... was a gold power seller. YES, life is not over-- it felt like it for a while, but this forum is really like therapy.. I really enjoy sharing my pitfalls with others + picking other peoples brains, ad knowing what to look out for/ to avoid, Aspkin really needs to be commended, as he is really doing a great service for all of us.
>> There (MAYBE) like 1 or 2% of us in here for non-legit info, but i really believe the other 98-99% are here just to sell our goods, provide for our family, and go on with life.
>> BIGGEST hurdle- is that they (ebay + paypal)- dont wantto listen to our sides, they just axe you , then ignore emails, or send generic emails... THEY force us to go underground. (My opinion)>. :))

imjustme 11-28-2007 03:50 PM

Well, the PayPal account isn't suspended yet. Only the eBay account. As long as I don't withdraw anymore, it shouldn't get suspended. I wonder if I can make a payment to one of my other accounts (one I can afford to lose, of course) and in that way get the funds out?