eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   About changing paypal address. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/18102-about-changing-paypal-address.html)

qvyhnl 04-26-2010 04:45 PM

About changing paypal address.

Hi guys, after my account was suspended, I had made another paypal account and an eBay account, with a slightly different name with the name on the last account. The only thing is that the address was still the same as the last one. ....Yeah I know, my stupidity, it was because I made these before I read the eBook. I still can be able to use my dad bank account, but I had not use it for this one. So should I just leave them there and never touch them again and then create a stealth account. I made about $100 in these new accounts in about 2 days. Is there any risk if I add the bank account to the paypal account to transfer the money and then remove it afterward? Or should i request a check from them. I know that my sales will increase once I get more feedback. Before I was making about $300 per day and I did not mark item as shipped, I think that was the reason they suspended my account. So should I change the info I already put in those accounts?

bmwsouthside 04-27-2010 02:53 PM

Do not add dads bank account to a tainted ebay account. I would use dads bank on a new account with ebay and paypal. always use new address and all new info so you dont get linked and suspended again..and DO NOT USE SAME COMPUTER or ip address or you will get linked and kicked off again.

TGMT² 04-27-2010 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmwsouthside (Post 135440)
and DO NOT USE SAME COMPUTER

There is nothing wrong with using same computer. Just delete the cookies and flash objects before making a new account or just make a new user account.

qvyhnl 04-27-2010 04:56 PM

I had used my dad's bank account to transfer money but did not add it to the account. Now I having another account, this account is under limitation too, but if I can provide a bank account and a credit card then I'll be good, I was thinking about using my dad's bank account again, since this was used before, to withdraw some money in this new account before they suspend this one. They are still holding most of my fund. So should I do this, they dont let me send out money unless I confirm bank and card, but they still let me receive fund. So what should I do? =?