eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   paypal and bank account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/19397-paypal-bank-account.html)

shipill 06-12-2010 10:25 AM

paypal and bank account

Hey guys, here is my question : I opended stealth ebay and paypal account couple of days ago. I added the bank account to my paypal so that paypal sends me couple small deposits to verify the account. However, my account ebay account got suspended before I received those small deposits from paypal but my paypal account is still going strong . I did not verify the deposit amount and I removed the bank account from paypal and I closed my paypal.

my question is can I use that same bank account with my new paypal?

slapped 06-12-2010 01:47 PM

Once you give Paypal your bank account info thats it. It is Forever linked to that Paypal account and ALL the information used to create it, it Does Not matter wether you Finished Verifing the bank account or not. So you can never use it again or the information used to create those Ebay and paypal accounts.

What you need to figure out is Why did your ebay account get suspended so Fast?

Did you use info from another suspended account?

The Same Ip Address?

What happened?

this is What you really need to Know and Avoid in the future.

shipill 06-12-2010 02:58 PM

I listed 4-5 items and then ebay called me and I didnt pick up the phone 2 hours later my account got suspended.

healthnut88 06-12-2010 03:32 PM

are you certain that is why you were suspended? Not answering the phone?

shipill 06-12-2010 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by healthnut88 (Post 144450)
are you certain that is why you were suspended? Not answering the phone?

yes and I got this email :

MC049 NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - User Agreement -

As part of eBay's security efforts, your account has been suspended pending additional account verification. To appeal this suspension, please go to:

Suspended accounts

Unfortunately, during the suspension you won't be able to use eBay in any way, including using existing accounts or registering new accounts.

Any remaining listing fees are due right away and will be charged to the billing method you selected.

We understand this may be an inconvenience for you. However, we're committed to providing a safer place to buy and list items.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

eBay Trust & Safety

mememe1972 06-12-2010 04:52 PM

sounds like ip trouble

mememe1972 06-12-2010 04:53 PM

question is can he link another ebay account to the paypal

veriluxxx 06-12-2010 06:29 PM

im in the same position, i have a good standing paypal that was linked before to a suspended ebay, how do you get around this and use the good paypal with a new ebay acct?

slapped 06-12-2010 09:49 PM

You CAN Get suspended for not awnsering the Phone when Ebay does a Phone Verification Check, Has happened to me many times. the solution is to appeal the suspension, they will call again, make sure you awnser and talk to them, if that is the only verification that they require they will release your Account

imhim 06-14-2010 01:03 PM

Why did you not pick up the phone...?

/

Does ebay just call people in the USA & Canada? they've never done this to me or any UK person that I know of...?

slapped 06-14-2010 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imhim (Post 144844)
Why did you not pick up the phone...?

/

Does ebay just call people in the USA & Canada? they've never done this to me or any UK person that I know of...?

I cannot awnser the UK Think, You might have to ask oopaloopa
But they call all the time in the U.S for some (Not All) MC010 Verifications

veriluxxx 06-15-2010 12:38 AM

so yea i added a vcc for my sellers account thinking that would be enough, then they want me to link the paypal as well, so i do and bam, when I try to complete the listing for my first auction and i get the most bizarre message of how they are reviewing this account with multiple ebay accounts and etc.

MtnDew 06-15-2010 01:17 AM

ya answer your phone...im scared to but they like to talk to someone and put a name to voice. Basically probably suspended with not answering phone call or linked trying to hide your true location (china)...if im ebay and calling a person in china bells would be ahhhjingling! lol new word.

But if your from china and trying to pass off as u.s.a account i would say ip trouble.

but given you are stealth from china with bank, ip, vcc, and all the above it could be many things...