eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   how to use a working paypal that was linked to a suspended ebay account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/19414-how-use-working-paypal-linked-suspended-ebay-account.html)

veriluxxx 06-12-2010 06:27 PM

how to use a working paypal that was linked to a suspended ebay account

Hey guys and girls,

Could I use a paypal account that was linked to a suspended ebay account in any way. I tried to link it to a new ebay account but it would not allow me to. Should I try to pay ebay sellers fee with a vcc?

imhim 06-14-2010 01:05 PM

It wont allow you to because the paypal account is limited/suspended, so you will get an error message when trying to link it or sell an item on ebay...

your best bet is to make a fresh ebay account on a new IP with a fresh paypal account on a new IP...

veriluxxx 06-15-2010 12:42 AM

so yea i added a vcc for my sellers account thinking that would be enough, then they want me to link the paypal as well, so i do and bam, when I try to complete the listing for my first auction and i get the most bizarre message of how they are reviewing this account with multiple ebay accounts and etc.

MtnDew 06-15-2010 01:10 AM

no offense you probably should have listened to imhim!!!! he has a weird avatar but he speaks the truth...buy the book it will save you time TIME TIME and money MONEY MONEY...

Its cheap and gives you an idea what to do and piece of mind. that said I in no way profit from telling you to buy the book. Piece of mind comes cheap at less than 40usd

veriluxxx 06-15-2010 11:16 AM

paypal account was not limited and i did create a fresh ebay account on a new ip, i was trying to use an old paypal account that was unlimited but linked to suspended ebay acct, anyone get the message ebay sent me about how they are reviewing my multiple ebay accounts?

Quote:

Originally Posted by imhim (Post 144845)
It wont allow you to because the paypal account is limited/suspended, so you will get an error message when trying to link it or sell an item on ebay...

your best bet is to make a fresh ebay account on a new IP with a fresh paypal account on a new IP...

ptenchick 06-15-2010 11:25 AM

They have your working PayPal account info on file of your suspended Ebay account...

No matter what you do (change ips, get new email adresses, add a new vcc etc.), your PP account will be still linked (along with your newly created Ebay accounts) to your suspended Ebay account...
This is what the message was about...
It's sad but it's true...Please, don't waste time, get a stealth book...It's a high time to go stealth for you!

veriluxxx 06-15-2010 02:36 PM

can you please read and answer my original question, thanks

siccspitz 06-15-2010 04:05 PM

paypal account that was linked to a suspended ebay account in any way.

^^ its done. No way of using it.

GreenBean 06-15-2010 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by veriluxxx (Post 145070)
can you please read and answer my original question, thanks

Oi! Less of that. ptenchick gave you a great answer as did the others. Their suggestion to get the book was made to help you. You want to run your own race, fine...accept what gets said and deal with it.:boink:

Any paypal account associated with a suspended ebay account may not be used on ebay again. Changing anything does not work. paypal knows of the 'link' and that means trouble.:peace:

:thumb: Yep, it is always a good idea to pay fees with a vcc. Well done.

ps, ebay stealth is available thro' Trial Pay should you be interested ;)