eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   how do i safely start using a 1 year inactive paypal? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/19654-how-do-i-safely-start-using-1-year-inactive-paypal.html)

nkwatch 06-21-2010 12:35 AM

how do i safely start using a 1 year inactive paypal?

basicly it was an account i made 1 month before i turned 18.
did nothing expect register so its unverified.

My issue is the name on the account is JUST my Initials nothing else, so how do i safely start up the account without getting limited?

expecting 2k+ payments a week, should i upgrade to bussiness?
also my understanding is bussiness will require ssn am i correct?

any advice with be greatly appreciated
Thanks

nkwatch 06-21-2010 01:37 AM

theres also a ebay account i found linked to same mail..
it has no feedback but for somereson its not a registerd user...
anyone know why?
no selling/buying was done on it...

rsot 06-21-2010 10:07 AM

You know about the Paypal account and not the eBay account? Kind of sketch but quite possible, eBay account was NARU'ed because of i.d.? or linking? or...you can check your Flagged Messages - should say why.

Paypal really has nothing to do with just sitting around gathering dust - 2k+ payments a week is big especially when you go from...."Zero to hero". Add that you will need to withdraw, so I am guessing you may just become limited for verification quickly.

Upgrade or no upgrade, be prepped with ID, invoices, and all the other junk that makes Paypal an annoying payment processor - yet way to brainwash the public...ha

On a side note, I am still trying to find a way to get ID for one my Paypal limited accounts sigh....:pout:

Skys The Limit 06-21-2010 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 146290)
You know about the Paypal account and not the eBay account? Kind of sketch but quite possible, eBay account was NARU'ed because of i.d.? or linking? or...you can check your Flagged Messages - should say why.

Paypal really has nothing to do with just sitting around gathering dust - 2k+ payments a week is big especially when you go from...."Zero to hero". Add that you will need to withdraw, so I am guessing you may just become limited for verification quickly.

Upgrade or no upgrade, be prepped with ID, invoices, and all the other junk that makes Paypal an annoying payment processor - yet way to brainwash the public...ha

On a side note, I am still trying to find a way to get ID for one my Paypal limited accounts sigh....:pout:

:spy: Me too

mr888 06-21-2010 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 146290)

Shoot me a PM, I may be able to help:spy: