Where can I buy a Paypal VCC using my credit card? - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 06-30-2010
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 86%

If your card was not charged and entropay is $0 try load main VCC again using funding source and follow steps above, then make a new VCC from that VCC for paypal.

They call your main account a VCC too so it can be confusing at first. Try not to use that main number. You can, but if you never use it you wont accidentally use it twice.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-30-2010
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 83%

Something is wrong man. I tried to load funds again to the main card following the directions you posted and I got the same message: "Insufficient Rights: We're sorry for the disruption in service but your account has been selected for review. We routinely conduct checks to protect you and other EntroPay users. We have not taken any money from your personal credit/debit card. We hope to resolve this issue quickly but should you have any further questions, please contact us using one of the methods below."

I think I'm going to email them and see whats up.
Old 06-30-2010
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by creznor View Post
I think I'm going to email them and see whats up.
Yes, its normal. They are pretty secure. Keep in mind you are using a credit card to make another credit card. A stolen card could be literally cleaned out and spent in minutes... So just contact them and provide what they ask. Once account is a clear you should have no issues.
Old 06-30-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by pod View Post
Yes, its normal. They are pretty secure. Keep in mind you are using a credit card to make another credit card. A stolen card could be literally cleaned out and spent in minutes... So just contact them and provide what they ask. Once account is a clear you should have no issues.
But my account was already cleared this morning supposedly (I sent in all the required docs and I got the email saying my account was now operational). Anyhow, I emailed them to see whats up. I just really, really hope my bank doesn't get charged in the coming hours/days for the amount of times I have attempted to load money into the cards (about five times!).
Old 06-30-2010

Longevity: 88%

Im having the same problem, I signed up for entropay this morn, was given a verification email etc. Sent them all the stuff, they replied said I was good to go, then I went to login and add a vcc, bam, again verification notice. So, I sent an email asking WTF and they stated it was their second request for the documentation, seems as though they are all f'd up. Now, I cant login to entropay, seems their secure side is down or somthin
Old 06-30-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldstore View Post
Im having the same problem, I signed up for entropay this morn, was given a verification email etc. Sent them all the stuff, they replied said I was good to go, then I went to login and add a vcc, bam, again verification notice. So, I sent an email asking WTF and they stated it was their second request for the documentation, seems as though they are all f'd up. Now, I cant login to entropay, seems their secure side is down or somthin
Hello. I cannot get into Entropay now either. Everytime I log in it says connection timed out. What did they say in the second email they sent you (what docs do they want to see this time?)?
Old 06-30-2010

it was the same request with a few changes it went like this

"Your EntroPay account will be fully reactivated once we receive the following documents to prove you are the card holder.

1.) Personal Identification: A clear copy of your Passport, Photographic Drivers Licence or I.D. Card (both sides).
2.) Payment Verification: A clear copy of both sides of the credit/debit card (covering the middle 8 digits of the card number, and the 3 digit Card Security Code (CVV/CVV2)) and a clear copy of a recent bank statement on which your name and address are clearly visible
."

then later after I sent them all documents requested

"Our review of your EntroPay account is complete, and your account is now ready to use.

Please accept our apologies for this interruption in our service to you. We hope you understand that we take customer security very seriously and always try to act in the best interests of our clients.
"

then

"As you know, we have restricted use of your account until we have seen and checked the requested documentation. Once checked, your account will be reactivated immediately.

We again ask you to send us the following documents:

1.) Personal Identification: A clear copy of your Passport, Photographic Drivers Licence or I.D. Card (both sides).
2.) Payment Verification: A clear copy of both sides of the credit/debit card (covering the middle 8 digits of the card number, and the 3 digit Card Security Code (CVV/CVV2)) and a clear copy of a recent bank statement on which your name and address are clearly visible.
"

"As You Know" that line got me....lol
Old 06-30-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
it was the same request with a few changes it went like this

"Your EntroPay account will be fully reactivated once we receive the following documents to prove you are the card holder.

2.) Payment Verification: A clear copy of both sides of the credit/debit card (covering the middle 8 digits of the card number, and the 3 digit Card Security Code (CVV/CVV2)) and a clear copy of a recent bank statement on which your name and address are clearly visible
."

then later after I sent them all documents requested

"Our review of your EntroPay account is complete, and your account is now ready to use.

Please accept our apologies for this interruption in our service to you. We hope you understand that we take customer security very seriously and always try to act in the best interests of our clients.
"

then

"As you know, we have restricted use of your account until we have seen and checked the requested documentation. Once checked, your account will be reactivated immediately.

We again ask you to send us the following documents:

2.) Payment Verification: A clear copy of both sides of the credit/debit card (covering the middle 8 digits of the card number, and the 3 digit Card Security Code (CVV/CVV2)) and a clear copy of a recent bank statement on which your name and address are clearly visible.
"

"As You Know" that line got me....lol
Man, I haven't even gotten the second e-mail. The only good thing is that now I could get into my account.

Pod, does the fact that Paypal needs to crosscheck addresses matter? When I tried adding the card in Paypal it also said that the addresses needed to match, however the VCC isn't attached to any address. Does this matter?

Last edited by creznor; 06-30-2010 at 05:28 PM.
Old 06-30-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

paypal dont check the address.

Entropay is being uber careful with USA IP addresses. Whilst they do allow their cards to be used, their admin make it hard to get going.
Old 07-01-2010

Received an apology email. Logged into entropay and the account was not under review anymore. My VCC still wasnt funded so I went to fund the VCC and ...... bam..... Under review again...

Now its not a review process or them being secure it appears to me to be an error of some sort on their part.
Old 07-01-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Received an apology email. Logged into entropay and the account was not under review anymore. My VCC still wasnt funded so I went to fund the VCC and ...... bam..... Under review again...

Now its not a review process or them being secure it appears to me to be an error of some sort on their part.

Same exact thing here. I received another e-mail today saying my account was now fully functional and that yesterday it was still under security review. I tried to load the card again, and got the same message: http://i46.tinypic.com/2ivjn90.jpg

I agree it seems to be an error that happens when US users try to sign up. I'm e-mailing them again saying that if it happens one more time I'm removing my credit card from the site and going elsewhere for a VCC. Honestly I've lost trust in the competence of Entropay and don't feel safe having my credit card info. on the site. Keep me updated on what they say coldstore. Thanks.

Last edited by creznor; 07-01-2010 at 09:49 AM.
Old 07-01-2010

Ugh, I think this is like the fifth time now. Account is under review, I receive and email stating we apologize, blah blah, you can use your account now. Then I try to add funds and its just immediately placed back in review status. Funny thing is they arent even admitting there is a problem, they just state they are sorry for the inconvenience but now my account has been reviewed and is safe to use, over and over and over again. Thing is Im not aware of a online Vcc that allows multiple cards, naming of the cards, etc etc which is nice as its so organized. I remember there used to be a few vcc online companies that you could immediately change addy with and such, but they are long gone these days. Ill wait it out a bit longer see what they come up with for a fix.
Old 07-01-2010
Executive [VIP]

really sounds like a technical glitch. They are security prone sure, but the system is usually really easy. For you both to be going in a nasty circle seems to just be an issue with the system I would think. I imagine they will sort it out
Old 07-01-2010

any updates? lol
Old 07-01-2010

Success.

Received another email stating the system was done with my review.....again....and tried to load the card again. It worked. It did however go straight to "review mode" after I made the payment so I had to email support again and they removed the review mode a few moments later. I hope I dont have to go through this every time I add funds.
The Following User Says Thank You to coldstore For This Useful Post:
MtnDew (07-02-2010)
Old 07-01-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Success.

Received another email stating the system was done with my review.....again....and tried to load the card again. It worked. It did however go straight to "review mode" after I made the payment so I had to email support again and they removed the review mode a few moments later. I hope I dont have to go through this every time I add funds.
Good to hear Coldstore. lol.

I haven't even gotten a response from them yet. Let me know how it goes when you add the VCC to Paypal.
Old 07-01-2010

Longevity: 80%

Entropay Rocks!! worked fine for me
Old 08-03-2010

There are much easier, simplier solutions. Vcc's that work with any ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and address with just about any account. PP, Ebay, Amazon, Ioffer etc.....