eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Buyer filed claim against me with pp! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/20460-buyer-filed-claim-against-me-pp.html)

Trimptop 07-17-2010 10:40 AM

Buyer filed claim against me with pp!

Since I got suspended yesterday, still not exactly sure why but I faxed over information again to Ebay so I'm waiting to see what happens?

I knew that some CROOKS would try to rip me off once they saw I was suspended, well as soon as my Ebay account was suspended yesterday, a woman files a claim with PP, "Item not Received", the item WAS received on July 7th, tracking uploaded to PP & Ebay!
I even gave her a $10.00 partial refund since she complained about the shipping time which wasn't long AT ALL, especially due to the 4th of July weekend.

She gladly accepted the refund, left me Positive Feedback.

She apparently received THE email that Ebay sent out to all of my buyers from the last month stating that if they purchased something from me to FILE A CLAIM to get their money back! Real freaking nice that they are ADVISING customers to STEAL from sellers! Ugh!

She apparently TRIED to filed an "Item not received" Dispute (crook that she is), it was closed out immediately since the tracking information is uploaded on PP & shows as delivered.
So then, she goes ahead & files an "item not described" dispute, I called PP & notified them of her fraudulent claim & they are investigating it now.

I was told that they will suggest she send the item back, I don't want the damn item back! It's a pricey facial serum, that was brand new & she has had the item for 10 days!

I'm sure she has been using it! What do I do? Am I going to get screwed over here? :rant:

Trimptop 07-17-2010 01:47 PM

Any input would be greatly appreciated because I don't feel like being out money for a product that I sold & shipped already.
Thanks

slapped 07-17-2010 02:10 PM

Unfortunatly there is not much you can do, Buyers can File Mulpitle Claims for the SAME transaction, I have had this Happen to me.

What I would do is to make Paypal aware of 2 Facts,

1) that you issued her a Partial Refund (The $10.00, Which I hope you used Paypal to Issue) and,

2) The fact that she left Positive feedback for the purchase, Indicating her Satisfaction with the purchase.

You MAY Have a Chance at winning

Trimptop 07-17-2010 11:39 PM

Hi, thanks for replying, I appreciate it, I am pissed beyond belief!

As soon as I saw her bull**** claim yesterday, I called them immediately & yes, I did make them aware of both of those things. I am going to call them again on Monday & make them aware AGAIN because I will NOT let this woman try to screw me out of money.

She finally responded to my emails today & claims she is doing what Ebay told her to do! Ebay is really something else, I mean, they are advising buyers to rip off us sellers! UGH!

GreenBean 07-18-2010 12:49 AM

Also fax paypal with the info. 'Saying' speaking is not the same as paypal seeing the info in writing.

At some point, recall what Vicvelcro told you. Stop making it personal. Put your head down and steam into paypal/ebay. It's their game, beat them:peace:

Trimptop 07-18-2010 01:59 AM

Thanks Greenbean, what should I fax Paypal over exactly???

slapped 07-18-2010 02:10 AM

EVERYTHING You Have, Including Screenshots of your Ebay account showing her Positive Feeback, Copies of ANY E-Mail, Ebay Messages, Screenshots Of your Paypal Account showing the $10.00 Refund, ect,ect

We All Know that Paypal has Access to all of this info if they really want it, But in case you get some Lazy ass Reviewer who does not want to go go to the trouble and Issue you a Paypal Standard "You Lose" response Put everything in their hand, You Might get luckey.

It Might Protect from Paypals Standard "Buyer Wins" Response

Trimptop 07-18-2010 02:15 AM

How do I do a screen shot?
Should I call PP tomorrow & ask them for their fax number & that I want to fax over everything I have?

Trimptop 07-18-2010 02:21 AM

Actually I was able to save it as an XPS file but need to send it over via internet fax, how do I do that? I am saving everything & will fax it all over to them tomorrow.

waterproof 07-18-2010 08:22 AM

Walk with the current, not against it. It seems that you have the upper hand here because you have used paypal to issue your refund and also the buyer had posted positive feedback.
Anyway, don't beat yourself up over it. If your dealing with Paypal or Ebay...things are going to happen and it doesn't matter how honest or dishonest the person is on the other end of the transaction.
I had sold an expensive sports card to someone in Europe about 2 years ago. The buyer did recieve the card because I was "thanked via e-mail, they even posted positive feedback, but also filed a claim against me and not only received the card, but they also got their money back.
Sometimes providing proof helps and other times it seems to be a waste of time, but you have to try.

Good Luck!
waterproof

slapped 07-18-2010 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BSL1229 (Post 151732)
How do I do a screen shot?
Should I call PP tomorrow & ask them for their fax number & that I want to fax over everything I have?

Use the "Print Screen" Key on Keyboard (Top Row Should be to the right of the F12 Key)

Call Paypal and tell them you Important Documents Relevant to your Case that you need to Fax to them.
They will Send you a Page to print out that has a Unique Bar code on it that you Must Fax Back to them along with your Documents to them. That bar code Routes your Faxed Pages Directly to whoever is Handeling the Case.