eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Paypal refunding Buyer after providing Tracking Number (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/21192-paypal-refunding-buyer-after-providing-tracking-number.html)

Simplicity 08-02-2010 11:30 AM

Paypal refunding Buyer after providing Tracking Number

Any ideas how i can appeal further ??

Paypal directly refunded a Buyer because of my " non performance " even after i provided a Tracking Number to them but it's a Thai Post Tracking number & pretty much useless on their " Tracking Systems ".

The Buyer had their own gtime frame on when the Item should have been with them & that time frame elapsed & then BANG i get a non performance dispute & get told it never arrived at all which i don't believe..

I can't believe after i provided a Tracking number to Paypal, would i be better off scanning the proof of Postage, would that maybe alter Paypal's decision or is it final now they have refunded the Buyer ??

Ideally i would have liked to have the chance to send another item as the mark up on this stuff is good but...............

Thanks in advance for any replies..

SaiJin 08-04-2010 08:34 AM

1. Most likely that money is just gone. I'm sorry. You can call paypal for appeal info, but most of the time they never side with you. no matter how sweet they sound over the phone.

2. How much was the item?
3. Was it sent to a confirmed address?
4. Was it delivery type confirmation or a signature confirmation type tracking that you used?

rsot 08-04-2010 09:35 AM

They have refunded the buyer - I don't think you have any chance of appealing.

Maybe you can have the buyer return the item to you - worth a shot if they are honest but shrug.

SaiJin 08-04-2010 04:07 PM

for what it's worth, grab the buyer's contact info and call them up.

oompaloompa 08-04-2010 04:21 PM

refunds are final, end of story

GreenBean 08-04-2010 06:19 PM

So if it's a THAI post tracking number and you are using a THAI IP, wth is your flag for the UK? If you are an expat, then the flag is for the country you reside in, not where you are from. :faint:

SaiJin 08-04-2010 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 155728)
So if it's a THAI post tracking number and you are using a THAI IP, wth is your flag for the UK? If you are an expat, then the flag is for the country you reside in, not where you are from. :faint:

HAHAHAHA ROFL ... awwww GB. How about a huggie from me this time? ^_^

MadSam 08-04-2010 06:52 PM

GB does not like flags that don't match.

oompaloompa 08-05-2010 03:21 AM

yes I thought that, but assumed might be dropshipping

Simplicity 08-05-2010 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 155728)

Oh right thanks for your concern about my Flag on this, massivley appreciated Mr Admin..

Don't worry about the question that i was after some help with, i fcuked up on my Flag, sorry..:doh:

Thanks for the other replies, yeah money gone, scandalous in my opinion but there we go..

The ****ty Thai Tracking system only tracks as far as the item clearing destination Customs & no more unfortunately for me...

My fault though anyway, just thought i'd see where the land lies with you Guys..

I have since found out the buyer was an African in Europe, the chances of me getting an honest return are about the same of getting a Mod on any Forum on the net that doesn't love a power trip, none..;)

oompaloompa 08-05-2010 02:02 PM

tracking to the door is KEY for paypal

but still from there buyer can still, pull alot of tricks with SND in any case

oh god Op, I fear for your immortal soul after what youve just said about GB....(picture Victoria from twilight chasing after you)