eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   paypal restored question (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/21804-paypal-restored-question.html)

aribragin 08-20-2010 12:47 AM

paypal restored question

after 2 weeks of a limited account, i had my paypal account restored recently...should i keep doing business as always 4 items a day??? will this account be ok for a little while now or should i just save it for the holidays and move on to the next account to build up? or just do both??? im trying to figure out how long will it take for them to actually limit me again??? not to mention i had upgraded to business account....

jeffweico 08-20-2010 01:06 AM

The answer would depend on why the account was limited. But that is never a good thing.

Have a stealth account.... or two.... or six, ready to go, just in case.

jbluntz 08-20-2010 01:15 AM

Maybe this will help, I had an account limited they wanted to verify my address so I wait a week for a pin # to get mailed then I enter the pin and it gets unlimited so then I withdraw the money and all of a sudden the bank doesn't like the names not matching so I tell them to reverse it, so then another week later the moneys back in my account and I make a purchase and it gets investigated, put on hold for 2 weeks, finally reversed and back in my account again, so then I add another bank and withdraw and BOOM, the big limitation they want everything now, all that took over a month and that was all over $300. Paypal will do anything anytime, nobody can tell when you're gonna get limited.

aribragin 08-20-2010 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffweico (Post 160264)
The answer would depend on why the account was limited. But that is never a good thing.

Have a stealth account.... or two.... or six, ready to go, just in case.

my guess would be that its high risk vero item...
also brought in about $1500 in 2 weeks.

aribragin 08-20-2010 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbuntz (Post 160267)
Maybe this will help, I had an account limited they wanted to verify my address so I wait a week for a pin # to get mailed then I enter the pin and it gets unlimited so then I withdraw the money and all of a sudden the bank doesn't like the names not matching so I tell them to reverse it, so then another week later the moneys back in my account and I make a purchase and it gets investigated, put on hold for 2 weeks, finally reversed and back in my account again, so then I add another bank and withdraw and BOOM, the big limitation they want everything now, all that took over a month and that was all over $300. Paypal will do anything anytime, nobody can tell when you're gonna get limited.

its stupid...i use to withdraw $500 everyday for like a month in a half straight before they limited me...and here i am bringing in only 200 a day and i get limited...now that i got it unlimited...providing everything legit...! its like how much time do i have untill they want to play games with me, everytime this happens its like a good week or two gap of nonsence...sometimes there is no reason they just give you the we are partying pays with you...usually when that happens they end up eating the negative balance and the fees? so why dig your own grave?

OfficialGenius 08-20-2010 02:06 AM

Is this a stealth account? and how did you bypass SSN?

aribragin 08-20-2010 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OfficialGenius (Post 160276)
Is this a stealth account? and how did you bypass SSN?

pm me if you want to know

DogFacedBoy 08-21-2010 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbuntz (Post 160267)
Maybe this will help, I had an account limited they wanted to verify my address so I wait a week for a pin # to get mailed then I enter the pin and it gets unlimited

WOW, I guess it's been a while since I had Paypal problems, but that is a new one on me...mailing a PIN to you?
In my experience it was always verify by phone, add a CC and bank account and barring any problems I was good to go.

jbluntz 08-21-2010 03:11 PM

Mailing a pin is the alternative to verifying by phone which I would have done if only I could get this piece of **** magicjack to register.

DogFacedBoy 08-21-2010 05:51 PM

In the future....tracfones...$10/each....cheaper if you watch sales.
The phone I'm going to use to set up my next account is a net10 that I bought on ebay.
Nice little flip phone with 300 minutes brand new ended up costing me less that $20 delivered

SaiJin 08-21-2010 08:21 PM

how long does the minutes last for on that net10?

jbluntz 08-24-2010 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DogFacedBoy (Post 160647)
In the future....tracfones...$10/each....cheaper if you watch sales.
The phone I'm going to use to set up my next account is a net10 that I bought on ebay.
Nice little flip phone with 300 minutes brand new ended up costing me less that $20 delivered

Yeah but those don't work as land lines to satisfy paypal.