i could really use some help! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 01-13-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
Default i could really use some help!

im honestly not being lazy but i have read and read but cant sum it all up so im asking you guys to help me answer these questions. i have a baby 6 months old and i do not have as much time . i spent about 5 hours on this forum today!

ok i got back on ebay with 4 accounts. made paypal accounts and was transfering money to my main account. it worked for seriously like 10 days. i would get the money and leave a 0 balance and it was fine.
I was also paying for my inventory through my accounts so im not sure if that triggered it.

now my question is....how come they do not ask us to verify old accounts? i sent 500 dollars and transfered it to my bank account this week and no problem.

if we make an account and let it set for 6 months does it become an old account and not as much informations is asked?

also- does verifying the account with a bank account help take the limitation.

any help is greaty appreciuated!

oh and today they asked me for soooo many things. verify name for a credit cheeeck...

another though- the limited account acceptys fund. could we refund the customer the money and just ask them to send it to another account or is that a red flag and pay pal will link the accounts?

not sure..

thanks a lot!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-13-2008
Threadstarter  

Default one more question

when they ask u to sumbit the documents and u dont do they hold that money for 180 days and let u have it or u cant ever take it out?

thanks!
Old 01-13-2008

HI- sounds like you jumped in head first with 4 accounts...wow!
first- they (paypal) will verify older accts- i just went through a vigirous verification on a 5-6 yr old pp acct.
-- as for refunding, resending- if theyre using the ebay item number- yes automatic link.
-- if YOU--send them a money request- change up amt alittle, i.e. if they owe you $39.95- request 38.74 or something-- and request it as a service, so they cant complain later.. (service pyts only covered for non receipt)..
--and, yes verify with bank acct- lifts the dollar limitation, not the frozen limitation-
Try taking it one step at a time.. gather what you have, try to knock out 1-2 items/day, if it seems overwhelming to you.
ALSO_ if the 4 accts are not in your name, be careful when faxing, etc, handwriting, to not link them all...
Old 01-13-2008

wow you guys in the states have it hard with Paypal. jesus. verifying name for a credit check...
maybe you should start getting canadian ebay/paypal addresses. just get a long distance plan from vonage or your phone provider where you get unlimited long distance minutes, then just use a dialup number in canada to connect to so that your ip becomes from canada. then get a virtual number from that canadian city, and you are set. no need to have a SSN! Then just use 2checkout to accept the paypal payments...... and you are totally set. am i onto something or what?