What are the unoffical paypal limits - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 01-13-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 94%
Default What are the unoffical paypal limits

I just opened about 5 new bank accounts in the last week. Ive had some crappy dealing with paypal and dont want to use them at all but if you even try to sell anything on ebay without it youre immediately called a fraud if you dont have like 3000 feedback.

Since paypal does no type of real verification I plan on using the bank accounts, I can put any name I want on the paypal accounts and still get my money. I know a few gift cards still work to do the expanded use thing to lift the limit. I plan on using all the accounts such as instead of getting 3000 into one account, I would do 600 in each account. Does anyone know what the limits are on paypal before they limit you. I know at one point they had an unwritten rule of thumb that if youre a new member and get a trasaction over 2500 that its def going to be limited. Is that still the same. I was thinking of never getting more than 1000 in a transaction into one account.

Im not worried about paypal linking the accounts because I have a laptop I just completely reformatted and installed a new hard drive in. It is completely clean. I connect online with it through my phone as a modem so everytime I connect I get a new IP and I have firefox set up that whenever I close a browser it del all the cookies, history etc.

Basically how much can I put into each account before paypal is going to start asking for info when I will def not send them.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-15-2008
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 94%

first account just limited but it was my fault i think. was selling an unlocked iphone for 460 and I had reservations about the guy. Wanted overnight shipping, asked if he could give me his account number for overnight shipping. All signs of a scammer. And when i requested money he was a verified member but his address was unconfirmed. So as soon as he paid I got an email saying the transaction may have been authorized and that my account was now limited. Totally my own stupidity. I shouldve never accepted the payment.