eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   I FINALLY get the last laugh! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/22253-i-finally-get-last-laugh.html)

pendemic 09-02-2010 12:16 PM

I FINALLY get the last laugh!

So like you guys i have had my paypal account frozen because i had over 1k in there all of a sudden. Now i always sold mostly small stuff and since things are getting for a sec i helped friends sell comps and what not and got a small profit. THEN BAM!!! your account has limitations! That account i cant do anything for, i provided all the necessary paperwork except invoices. How in the hell can i provide and invoice or receipt if i bought them 2 and 3 years ago. So i contact buyer and tell them they have a refund coming because i cant ship out (all my shipping is done with USPS VIA paypal) and issue refund.

With my bank account i have 2 checking and two savings account, so i simply make another paypal account.....verify within secs by logging in to my bank account and my new paypal account is ready and verified! So i have 2 more items on auction going that were about to end soon.

And i knew i had to spend the money fast if i didnt want an account limitation set on it. so i made a list of everything i wanted to buy, bought all the items at once(total was $1,880).

Both buyers couldnt pay me and told me that my old paypal account said i couldnt accept payments. So i give them my new paypal account and within 30 mins i had all my money. I quickly go back to ebay and purchase all my items at once, print my shipping papers out for my two auctions that ended, and check paypal 5 mins later and i had limitations put on it.......with only $20 left after i made all of my ebay purchases. THIS TIME they want SSN verification and a proof of address.

There will be none giving because they can keep the $20, as i get ready to go to my bank and cancel my accounts and move to a different bank(also screw wells fargo).

And out of ALL of that time i was selling my ebay account is still active with no suspension on it once so ever.

I did that for you you guys, gave paypal the ol' finger of justice.=}-

rsot 09-02-2010 12:24 PM

1 question - are you sure your sellers (from whom you bought and spend the money) got the money proper? Paypal could be holding onto it....don't celeb just yet bud.

You might come back online tomorrow to see the entire 1880 in your account and limited so don't be surprised...

xyax 09-02-2010 01:09 PM

paypal might reverse the charges soon.

pendemic 09-02-2010 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 163625)
1 question - are you sure your sellers (from whom you bought and spend the money) got the money proper? Paypal could be holding onto it....don't celeb just yet bud.

You might come back online tomorrow to see the entire 1880 in your account and limited so don't be surprised...

yep, just check my messages and got a bunch of messages asking why i refunded. i simply told them that i was having a dispute with paypal and im sorry i couldnt resolve it. But of course you always got that one jackass that gets a refund and still leaves you a negative feedback saying i ripped him off and gave him a refund. How did i rip you off if i refunded you and told you why?!

pendemic 09-02-2010 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xyax (Post 163627)
paypal might reverse the charges soon.

i wouldnt doubt it. Im thinking about using paymate unless theres another way around paypal.

Blackhorse 09-02-2010 02:34 PM

Totally agree with Rsot - do not celebrate yet. Fair enough we all wouldnt mind giving paypal the bird, but that is what this forum is about - learning to deal with the limitations and working them out.

rsot 09-02-2010 02:56 PM

Paymate seems a good choice - though they don't offer services to Canada /bird ha - but anyhow. What I did was set up Moneybookers then merchant processor on the side to accept Paypal. Trying to push people to use that - mixed results so far.

Thankfully Amazon keeps me interested in the Net venturing - props to them.

pod 09-02-2010 04:55 PM

When paypal smells something fishy they will reverse all the payments and tell sellers not to ship. Until you get confirmation items have been shipped I would wait for the other shoe to drop. No way you are the first to try this little dance.

aspkin 09-02-2010 05:46 PM

PayPal will most likely reverse the funds, they deal with stuff like this all the time.

It's not the way to go or recommended by the forum.

Good luck,