eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   PayPal Best Method to transfer money between PP Accounts Help??? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/22670-paypal-best-method-transfer-money-between-pp-accounts-help.html)

Uncle Billy 09-14-2010 05:57 PM

PayPal Best Method to transfer money between PP Accounts Help???

PayPal Best Way To Transfer Money Between Accounts

I was wondering what people have found to be the safest way to transfer money from PayPal Account to PP Account. I have 2 Ebay PP accounts I have been using to do some selling because of their higher feedback and there friends of mine that really never use there Ebay at all. So I just give them a small cut to use their accounts (2) of them.

I was just transferring all the money to his bank account and then when it cleared his account he sent it to me. Hes a good friend so trust is not the issue. I just like the idea of eliminating a step by sending it to one of my stealth accounts. Also my stealth account is fully verified and about 3 weeks old. My friend’s account is a real account about 5 years old verified and in good standing.

So after I sell my stuff and the money is sitting in there PP Account I wanted to know what people have come up with the the method or methods that generate the least amount of attention. I really made this PP Account really just to transfer money but bought some cheap stuff on Ebay just to make it look alittle more normal. PayPal gives you a lot of different options for sending transferring money now

Purchases:
Goods
Services
Ebay Items

Personal
Gift
Money Owed
Cash Advanced
Living Expenses
Others

I have only made about 3 transfers so far and transferred all of them as a gift every time but even as a gift I don’t know if that is drawing negative attention. I read that some people send a money request for the amount of money they want to transfer and then pay the request. I r don’t have any experience transferring PP money as money owed, cash advanced, living expenses or others.

I really would like to know what is working and what people know is not working, I keep all my transfer’s under $300 now and I don’t know if that’s a red flag either. Should I just keep changing the method of transfer type? I don’t want to find out the hard way on this one. Some input would be nice. Logic tells me gift would be the best way but then again we are talking about PP. and I dont know if the Gift Method will start to show a pattern that PP needs to take a closer look at.

UB

PS All PP Accounts have different computer user accounts and always different IP address thanks to Cricket WIFI and I have the stealth book I call it the bible so I have the obvious covered

pod 09-14-2010 11:09 PM

If you have a safe working way of getting money out, dont mess with it.

Money going to the same paypal account regularly is a flag. My advice: Leave well enough alone!

However, you could also add another bank to the account. One you control ;)

JEM 09-14-2010 11:30 PM

aren't you also paying pp fees 2x doing it this way , I agree getting another pp of your own would be the better route