eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Multiple PP at same address? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/22782-multiple-pp-same-address.html)

holyhell 09-18-2010 09:10 AM

Multiple PP at same address?

I am unable to have multiple IPs, so could I have multiple PP accounts from the same stealth address? Like Bill Smith, and Fred Smith? Different bank accounts obviously. I've done it with Ebay, and have no problems, but what about Paypal?

I have "If one goes down, they all go down" tattooed on my forehead, so no need to remind me :D

SlickJane 09-18-2010 11:11 AM

Yes, I have this, I don't have any problems. I know I too have the same thing tattooed on my forehead. But so far, I have an ebay and paypal in my name and an ebay and paypal in my husband's name, on the same IP and with the same addresses listed in both. been like this for at least a year.

oompaloompa 09-18-2010 11:20 AM

yes it is a myth that something will happen to your accounts, purely because they are seperate but in same address details, however if one goes down they all might....

You can minimize the likelihood that your accounts will go down, keep under the radar

pod 09-18-2010 11:36 AM

There are many situations for multiple accounts in one house and they know this. Its not against the rules. Roommate, family members, ect. However, when these accounts get molested in a "real world" situation the people have all the documents required to prove ID. There is the big difference. With the US accounts getting asked for SSN, you will run into road blocks. For sure, just a matter of time.

Different addresses is usually pretty easy. And really, so is IP. You need to work out your IP issue. Number one task. Instead of focusing on what you can try and sneak through, its in your best interest to work on your IP issue.

Even if it means painfully slow dial up. The less you try to bend the longer you will have your accounts. Keep in mind, almost anything can be worked out if you give it some attention.

holyhell 09-19-2010 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlickJane (Post 167171)
Yes, I have this, I don't have any problems. I know I too have the same thing tattooed on my forehead. But so far, I have an ebay and paypal in my name and an ebay and paypal in my husband's name, on the same IP and with the same addresses listed in both. been like this for at least a year.

Same phone number?

SlickJane 09-19-2010 02:13 PM

no, different phone numbers. But there are several addresses listed on both paypals, and they're all the same.

DogFacedBoy 09-19-2010 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlickJane (Post 167364)
no, different phone numbers. But there are several addresses listed on both paypals, and they're all the same.

Ditto, been doing this myself for a few months on my secondary Paypal account

JEM 09-19-2010 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holyhell (Post 167162)
I am unable to have multiple IPs, so could I have multiple PP accounts from the same stealth address? Like Bill Smith, and Fred Smith? Different bank accounts obviously. I've done it with Ebay, and have no problems, but what about Paypal?

I have "If one goes down, they all go down" tattooed on my forehead, so no need to remind me :D

getting back to your original question, if I am not mistaken you are allowed a limit if 2 PP accounts per person ( officially of course). But with ebay , the official limit is 8 , I think , per person.

I am not referring to stealth here at all, just the officially stated # that the sites allow

... I think that was your question???