Selling to myself - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

I am in the process of getting it lifted - that phone number is gone so it's a hassle.

The purpose of avoiding paying yourself is potential for linking and limitation. One time won't prob do anything but a lot of Paypal for-sure ideas are up in the air - nothing is set.

An ebay purchase is relatively safe.

And, yes, I did this way back in the day on 2 accounts - haven't touched them in awhile - thanks for the reminder ha. Regardless, it's not the best way to go. Ah the memories...

Last edited by rsot; 09-28-2010 at 01:33 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-28-2010
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%

i have read everyone's posts and have decided to go through with my plan. if anyone thinks i shouldn't let me know. thanks
Old 09-28-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmaurice03 View Post
The 5 year old pp is in my name and just went negative a few weeks ago. I could just transfer mlney from my bank to fix it but I don't want them freeze my account after. It is my main sellers account since 2004. Should I resolve the negative balance then proceed with my plan? Remember main account is totally legit, in my name, and I have the debit card for over a year. Stealth accounts are not linked to me and I have a solution for the ip change. Please advise.
If I gave you gold would you be pleased? Of course you would.

You have a paypal debit card. That is GOLD since you already have it. If you muck up the account that debit card is attached to, you end up having neither the debit card nor the account.
Think what a paypal deibt card is Think how you can use it to your advantage.
Stealth users can not easily get paypal debit cards.
The dirtest word with stealth is LINK. Something done as a one off is too risky.
You have other options.
Old 09-29-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
i have read everyone's posts and have decided to go through with my plan. if anyone thinks i shouldn't let me know. thanks
Me,,I Do Not think you should do it,,,,I DO Not understand why You simply will NOT Withdraw to a Bank account,,,,There is NO DOUBT in my mind as to what will Happen at some point,,But then again,,Truthfully,,,I Really do Not care,,,There is only so Much I can do to Help you,,,at the end of the Day MY Paypal accounts will be safe and sound,,,,,
Old 09-29-2010
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Hi guys,

I was wondering if I would get in trouble if I decided to sell something with my legit account and buy it from myself with one of my stealth accounts to get the money out. I would only do it once per account but would it work. Item would cost about $450.
One legit paypal account receiving $450 from more than one stealth account.

So say this is done x4 times, that's 4 linkages to the one legit paypal account.
paypal are going to CHECK.

Purpose of the forum is try to help users understand how to beat ebay/paypal. I certainly try to never enable stupidity

Good Day
Old 09-29-2010
Threadstarter  

Ok, thank you all for your help. I was just afraid to attach my real info to the stealth accounts (bank info). The other reason is because it takes up to 5 days to transfer to bank. By then, buyer could receive their item and file a false claim. This has happened to me many times and I've been left with no item and no money. Its sad how people can be so corrupt but it happens. Suggesttions...?
Old 09-29-2010
Threadstarter  

Say I have 4 stealth accounts and I like the items that you are selling from your legit account. Are you telling me that if I decide to buy 1 item a week from you using a new account each week, that @ the end of the month paypal will think you own your account as well as all 4 of mine? How can they prove anything? Is sounds like they would be assuming and falsely accusing you. Please give feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post
One legit paypal account receiving $450 from more than one stealth account.

So say this is done x4 times, that's 4 linkages to the one legit paypal account.
paypal are going to CHECK.

Purpose of the forum is try to help users understand how to beat ebay/paypal. I certainly try to never enable stupidity

Good Day
Old 09-29-2010
Executive [VIP]

So we are talking about using stealth accounts? I guess you have not used them B4? I do understand about how that makes a person feel worried.

What I do is have an account that is just by coincidence stealth I set up paypal, I add a bank account made in my real name & attach that to paypal. 99% of banks dont see the name. (It's not too much of a problem really.) For ebay, when it comes to listing you can define what you want: paypal immediate payment required. Items to be sent out signed delivery.
These are the things to do. Is this a help for you?

ETA: We cross posted...
Old 09-29-2010
Threadstarter  

Thanks that does help. But you have a real bank account opened and attached to all of your stealth accounts? Isn't that scary if something goes wrong. Also can you respond to my scenario about me using 4 stealths to buy from your 1 legit? Remeber its once per stealth and never again also with tracking and feedback.
Old 09-29-2010
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Say I have 4 stealth accounts and I like the items that you are selling from your legit account. Are you telling me that if I decide to buy 1 item a week from you using a new account each week, that @ the end of the month paypal will think you own your account as well as all 4 of mine? How can they prove anything? Is sounds like they would be assuming and falsely accusing you. Please give feedback.
We are two different people. Yep, assuming and making false accusations are the first rule of paypal. I know enough of how they operate. Have no need to tell you otherwise. From what you have written I'm 99% sure I could tell you things about your stealth accounts you might not think I should know. If I can do that just from posts, what do you think paypal will do when they have access to all details.?

Transactions like that, on a value of $450 per item, raise flags. First thing likely, probable AND does happen, is paypal check you out. That immediately stops 'movement' on the buying/stealth account.
Multiply that by your x4 other stealth accounts. All stopped, no money going anywhere but paypal. All have the potential to be limited.
Have accounts that are stealth but dont associate them with your legit. account just to get your own money. Please
Old 09-29-2010
Threadstarter  

Ok, thank you so much.do you know anything about the nfinanse prepaid debit. I read that it works for withdrawl and I have one. I have not attached it but it does come with a bank account. I'll try that. Should I just stop using my legit ebay and paypal because I'm sure there are stealth users out there that buy from me anyway? And like I said, most of my items sell for around $400.
Old 09-29-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

GB - cheers to you for devoting so much to this thread.

All the best dmaurice - seems you are set.
Old 09-30-2010

Longevity: 80%

Hang a banger!!! theres a paypal debit card? where can i get one of these magical items?
Closed Thread