eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Withdrawing money from multiple stealth paypals? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/23883-withdrawing-money-multiple-stealth-paypals.html)

acewondersx 10-18-2010 04:30 AM

Withdrawing money from multiple stealth paypals?

Okay, I'm kinda embarrassed to ask questions on here because I'm not really a newbie on ebay/paypal. But for the first time I have actually started using more than one or two stealth account at a time. Right now I am selling on 9 Stealth accounts and I want to withdraw a little bit of money from all of them. But they were all verified with Virtual Bank Accounts, none of them have a real bank account attached to them.

I attempted to find a exchanger that I could exchange my money in my paypals to Liberty Reserve or Alertpay, but that seems to be a bigger challenge than I thought it would. So I want to know how the stealth veterans manage to withdraw from multiple accounts at a time, do you guys have actual bank accounts for each stealth account?

Please advise me, Thank you

rsot 10-18-2010 09:21 AM

Since this is an open forum you might want to consider PMing people gently to inquire about advice on this topic.

acewondersx 10-18-2010 01:39 PM

Okay I just thought that maybe I would get more response from the entire community.

cardfelon 10-18-2010 01:41 PM

I have actual bank accounts for each of my stealth accounts

pod 10-18-2010 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acewondersx (Post 175026)

I attempted to find a exchanger that I could exchange my money in my

You wont find an exchanger for PayPal. Totally against their terms of use and they will lock you up immediately. If you find one, its either a scam or will bee high fees and end up killing your account.

You can spend some of the money buying stuff. But other then that you will need real bank accounts to get the cash out. Only way that wont lead to killing the accounts

ar_123 10-18-2010 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pod (Post 175155)
You wont find an exchanger for PayPal. Totally against their terms of use and they will lock you up immediately. If you find one, its either a scam or will bee high fees and end up killing your account.

You can spend some of the money buying stuff. But other then that you will need real bank accounts to get the cash out. Only way that wont lead to killing the accounts

What about paying oneself through payment merchants such as CCnow? (as long as you use a different IP each time).

pod 10-18-2010 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ar_123 (Post 175156)
What about paying oneself through payment merchants such as CCnow? (as long as you use a different IP each time).

People do it. I think its risky. And if you had a few accounts paying to one ccnow it would raise flags. Plus you lose an extra 5%

It really is best to just use bank accounts.

ar_123 10-18-2010 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pod (Post 175158)
People do it. I think its risky. And if you had a few accounts paying to one ccnow it would raise flags. Plus you lose an extra 5%

It really is best to just use bank accounts.

I'm from the UK, its harder to get bank accounts (well lots of them) here, I cant keep using a bank account each time so I think its CCNow for me, If I send myself an invoice through ccnow for some "web design" work and pay why would it be risky, each paypal would just look like a different client, I understand I would need to get the IPs and cookies (etc.) sorted but I can't really see a problem with this.

acewondersx 10-18-2010 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pod (Post 175155)

Yea, I've come to realize that. I wish there was a way exchaging was possible though. Does anybody know some good bank that can provide multiple account for me to withdraw from my stealth accounts? I have several ING savings account but I know withdrawing to those account isn't possible with different names.

rsot 10-18-2010 02:37 PM

@a_r123 - ccnow is an option if you are willing to lose an additional 5%. Not the best recommendation but yes...

robsut 10-18-2010 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 175164)
@a_r123 - ccnow is an option if you are willing to lose an additional 5%. Not the best recommendation but yes...

just open banks accounts once / twice a week, i always apply on-line with the likes of halifax, hsbc, natwest, co-op, santander (abbey) and you can open 2 -3 current accounts with all of them not sure how many you can open with the halifax but i have had as many as 11 current accounts at once but my main bank account was with them where all my money goes in and out.

aramos 10-18-2010 03:04 PM

How does withdrawing through CCNOW work?

ar_123 10-18-2010 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aramos (Post 175174)
How does withdrawing through CCNOW work?

You send "yourself" an invoice, you pay through paypal into ccnows paypal account, ccnow credit your ccnow account, every 2 weeks ccnow transfer your built up balance into your bank account/send a check.

ar_123 10-18-2010 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robsut (Post 175172)
just open banks accounts once / twice a week, i always apply on-line with the likes of halifax, hsbc, natwest, co-op, santander (abbey) and you can open 2 -3 current accounts with all of them not sure how many you can open with the halifax but i have had as many as 11 current accounts at once but my main bank account was with them where all my money goes in and out.

Wow, are these full current accounts or savings?

acewondersx 10-18-2010 03:45 PM

Ok it seems that most people recommend using multiple bank accounts for each paypal. I've applied to Suntrust, USAA, HSBC, and USBank. So let me see how that works out.