eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   PayPal Address question (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/23982-paypal-address-question.html)

schaffer84 10-20-2010 10:38 PM

PayPal Address question

Hey all,

I am new to this forum and am just trying to understand the Stealth eBay and PayPal accounts.

My question is this;

Upon creating a new, PayPal account (with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name) can I put my actual home address in the account info, if that address was used with a previously limited/suspended PayPal account. If the answer is "No," how do I go about purchasing something off of eBay (or another site) and have the item shipped to my actual address? I know, from selling on eBay for a few years that sellers generally do not like shipping to an unconfirmed address, especially if that address isn't even in the PayPal account info.

I'm extremely sorry if this question has already been answered.

Thanks in advance!

hitch 10-23-2010 12:43 AM

I will tell you what has worked for me.

1) Have a different buying and selling account (both paypal and ebay)

Generally, I have not had too many issues with buying accounts using my real info. The biggest thing is don't use the same IP for anything... go through the routine of clearing cookies, IP, win login.. you know the usual stuff.

So when I setup a ebay account, I'll use a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address to set it up. Same with PayPal. Then when I buy something I click on the ship to different address... and I use that for my real address. I also use a variation of my name. JOHN DOE = JON DOUGH . I'm NOT saying that PayBay isnt tracking that shipping address also.. however I've never had a buyer account suspended doing it that way.

schaffer84 10-24-2010 11:53 AM

Thanks Hitch for the reply! I will try that.

Thanks again

thatscrazy00 10-29-2010 09:02 PM

I am also new to forum and wondering about this same thing because im trying to build up a few accounts to sell stuff on later.

If you click on the ship to a different address and fill in your real information wont that link you to your real ebay account or any other account you buy somthing off of?

luna 10-30-2010 06:05 PM

get creative

I can only say this: get creative with the address and name:bounce:

thatscrazy00 10-31-2010 04:18 PM

When you first create a account isnt it better to start by buying items to build feedback before you start selling? If your creative with the address it will either be sent somewhere else or you get linked for using your real one?

needhelpplease 11-02-2010 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thatscrazy00 (Post 178428)
When you first create a account isnt it better to start by buying items to build feedback before you start selling? If your creative with the address it will either be sent somewhere else or you get linked for using your real one?

Some people will disagree, but I will say in my opinion it is better to buy things (not ALL .99 items as this will cause a flag) off of ebay on a new stealth account, wait AT LEAST 4 months before listing SLOWLY.....say 2 items UNDER $50 for first week, take a week off and then slowly build that way.....If you are creative with your address NO you wont get linked....they are technically on "paper" 2 different addresses. If your real address is 123 Whatever street, try 1230 Whatever street or 123 Whatever Road...or 0123 Whatever street etc....many possiblities and the mail (in the US anyway, not sure about other countries) will still get to you just fine.