eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Old Ebay Account New Paypal account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/24176-old-ebay-account-new-paypal-account.html)

llokiete 10-26-2010 02:25 PM

Old Ebay Account New Paypal account

Sorry if someone has asked this....spent more time on this site than with my kids in the last 2+ weeks since my account was suspended.

I have a friend with an account from 2003 with 2500FB that he said I could have.....it was his wifes account.....the problem......nothing has been sold on it since 2008 and the CC that was attached for the fees has been removed.....i am assuming I just get a Visa gift card to get around that.....but I will probably have to attach it to a new paypal account.....any advise? I have a new checking account I can use but I am going to get hit with limits.....I avg $5k a month in sales.

To add to this I have a Paypal account that i have used for almost a decade that has 8 email address of suspended accounts....some never used because I did not know how to be stealth.....other that have been used for years....and 1 I used the same email address twice and went for years before getting hit......considering using it.

So I link the account to the new paypal account but in the building of the listing I put the email address of the long time account.....just did that with the last account I had that lasted 27 months.

Your thoughts are encouraged.
Thanks

rsot 10-26-2010 02:28 PM

Welcome to the forum. There are quite a few similar threads where I have detailed my own exploits of old ebay new paypal junk antics and what not.

Simple answer: Don't do it especially when you have history of suspended accounts. You want to increase chance of limitations? Go right ahead.

All the best whichever way you decide to operate.

pod 10-26-2010 03:24 PM

spent more time on this site than with my kids in the last 2+ weeks since my account was suspended.

Great start! Knowledge is power.

nothing has been sold on it since 2008

So the account is not really all that big a deal. All that feedback doesn't actually make the account bulletproof. And if she hasn't used it at all in 2 years, you will still have to crawl out the sales slow. So, realistically, just start a bunch of stealth accounts and spread the sales out. Will actually work for you much better in the long run and you aren't dragging anyone else in.

I avg $5k a month in sales.

Again, see above. That needs to be thinned out quit a bit

has 8 email address of suspended accounts.

They are all dead along with the PayPal account. Forget them. ALL new stuff, even email.

So I link the account to the new paypal account but in the building of the listing I put the email address of the long time account

If I understand what you are saying here, and I'm not sure I am, it sounds like you just linked that eBay account to the killed PayPal. So thats a mess.

Your best bet by far is to setup a bunch of accounts stealth, spread out the sales and you will go a lot further. Short term and long term

llokiete 10-26-2010 04:34 PM

Thanks for the advice.....you guys say just start a bunch of stealth accounts and spread it out like it is so simple......I have the Book.....I read it....twice.... unless I have missed something it is not that simple.....new bank accounts, Gift cards for the ebay fee, Tracfones or Call forwarding for phone verification($10 each month for each phone # for each account?).....yes...that is easy.....then the other stuff....paying ebay fee(use paypal or not), listing but not getting limited....be ready for the call from Ebay......getting paid, getting the money out of Paypal without getting limited......not to mention switching IP's between accounts.....and one little slip and it all goes up in smoke.....

Do you guys have jobs and families.....LOL.......

I need a mentor.....my name is Luke.....I need a Stealth Yoda to teach me the ways of the force.....ways not mentioned in the book......like Online line bank account, ways of putting off paying Ebay fees, which VCC to use, best merchant accounts....and VPN(which I have access to through work......large network with 6000 pc's).

Thanks guys.....I will keep reading and keep trying as I really enjoyed the extra $$ I earned from Ebay......which is why I am sure you guys keep trying and improving your technique.....because I am sure nobody does this for the fun on it.

pod 10-26-2010 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by llokiete (Post 177242)
unless I have missed something it is not that simple.....

Its a lot of work at first for sure. However, there is no other option if you want to push 5k a month. If there was, we wouldn't be having this conversation

It does become a lot easier as you roll along. And its not as much effort as it appears on the surface too. If you don't put in all the extra work involved your account will simply not last. And then you are right back where you started. Not selling

Is it a bit overwhelming at first? You betcha!
Does it get a lot easier? You betcha!

E-Nertia 10-26-2010 04:50 PM

pods advice is solid. Slow and low is the tempo for getting back on eBay or Amazon.

Other people on here on MUCH MUCH more knowledgeable, but here are some simple answers to your questions.

any bank account with BOA works

pay your fees, accounts last longer that way

you can purchase a VCC from a few people on the forum

not sure about merchant accounts

I think VPN is a no-no

HowYaLivin 10-29-2010 01:50 PM

And why is VPN a no-no ?

pod 10-29-2010 01:53 PM

Short basic answer: If they detect a VPN or a proxy they will suspect you are hiding. So a risk. Instant death

There are some VPNs that work. Thats an extreme step for the computer savy. And its not needed. Unless you are in another country

HowYaLivin 10-29-2010 02:13 PM

I disagree. I use a VPN on all my accts. with no problem. All my VPN's are static, so they see the exact same IP & cookies when I log in every time. Not instant death...

pod 10-29-2010 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HowYaLivin (Post 178045)
They see the exact same IP & cookies when I log in every time...

Different for each account? If so, fine. If not you are just lucky and it wont last

Some VPNs work, sure. Many are blacklisted. For a new user just trying to get a handle on stealth, its not for them

And they are not needed. Unless you are hiding location its a total waste of time....

HowYaLivin 10-29-2010 03:18 PM

Yes, each acct has it's own VPN and Static IP. I've learned a lot from the STEALTHguide. I use it to hide location, so I can be in new York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Atlanta & Miami all at the same time.

I agree with you, a newbie might not want to try vpn's but I'm only a newbie when it comes to EBAYstealth. The concept of stealth isn't new to me, I'm very talented when it comes to computer usage as well as eBay usage. VPN just added the edge I needed.