eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   clean pp acct can i add to NEW ebay acct (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/2453-clean-pp-acct-can-i-add-new-ebay-acct.html)

FUKEBAY!! 01-28-2008 10:28 AM

clean pp acct can i add to NEW ebay acct

if i have a clean verified old paypal acct should i link it to a NEW ebay acct OR should i keep it clean and off of ebay so i always have an acct to send funds to ???? what do yall think

Chris Hanson 01-28-2008 10:34 AM

I wouldnt use it for Ebay.. A old verified paypal account is golden! Dont waste it on Ebay

FUKEBAY!! 01-28-2008 10:58 AM

ok, heres the scoop,....my old pp act is a business acct, i used to run a performance shop and dealt in parts, didnt use paypal too much back then as i got it as in "ecommerce" option.....i do airbrushing and custom work and some of my internet customers have been asking if they can pay with paypal, well since i had this clean account, i figured i would simply update it and add a new bank acct and new cc to it and we are good to go...heres the deal some pieces like a helmet run 300-400.....faring sets etc run 2400.00......i dont want anything happening to my money, so i was thinking i would just transfer payments to my bank acct and be golden, but ive been hearing i could have problems with this ? should i call paypal and let them know im looking at using their service a little more with my e-commerce clients ??? i can apply for a debit card with paypal, should i just do that ??? what do yall think.....i need a safe secure way to have access to my funds.....thanks !!!

Jonas 01-28-2008 11:08 AM

If I have to take paypal I will only take it for a small amount and only in the USA where I can track delivery and then I will use the paypal funds to pay ebay fees.

FUKEBAY!! 01-28-2008 11:16 AM

is it a legit acct jonas ??? or a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ pp ??? i ALWAYS send EVERYTHING fully trackable !!!! im not worried about disputes, i was worried that paypal might not let 2400.00 into my acct without any problems ? thats all ?

Jonas 01-28-2008 09:37 PM

No, it's sent to pay ebay fees since I think paypal won't limit me if I just send the money there.

aspkin 01-28-2008 11:13 PM

You should probably use a real merchant account for these types of transactions. Merchant Plus might be okay. CCNow could take your Paypal payments for you. You can just send you customers an invoice with payment details. I wouldn't trust Paypal with these types of transactions. Having a business account is good, but Paypal simply doesn't like large spikes of payments up or down with accounts. They tend to limit first and ask questions later.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FUKEBAY!! (Post 22397)
ok, heres the scoop,....my old pp act is a business acct, i used to run a performance shop and dealt in parts, didnt use paypal too much back then as i got it as in "ecommerce" option.....i do airbrushing and custom work and some of my internet customers have been asking if they can pay with paypal, well since i had this clean account, i figured i would simply update it and add a new bank acct and new cc to it and we are good to go...heres the deal some pieces like a helmet run 300-400.....faring sets etc run 2400.00......i dont want anything happening to my money, so i was thinking i would just transfer payments to my bank acct and be golden, but ive been hearing i could have problems with this ? should i call paypal and let them know im looking at using their service a little more with my e-commerce clients ??? i can apply for a debit card with paypal, should i just do that ??? what do yall think.....i need a safe secure way to have access to my funds.....thanks !!!

coolandcalm 01-28-2008 11:45 PM

Well said, aspkin, limit first, ask questions, the ask more questions, then ask for faxes, then ask for more faxes, then tell them sorry we dont want your business and will send the money back to the payer.