Hi, Paypal help please - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 11-09-2010
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%

Im getting somewhere now. So here is the stages i understand now.

Arrange a po boz/ similar... check
Make a new bank account...check
Prepaid card... check
Change ip... should be easy

Is it right to say i dont need to set up an llc as my address will then be reg. at the po box and wont need to change my name etc etc?

How do i get around the proof of address though?

So i can link any prepaid card to my bank account?

Sorry for all the q's. Im at stage one. I will be able to pass the info on whenever i understand fully so its all good
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-09-2010

Longevity: 86%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulsterbeef View Post
Yea, the ip thing isnt really an issue. Its minor. Can anyone tell me if superhideip really works? Yes its works on the outside, 1 min im in uk then next america. Does it actaully work as far as paypal is concerned?
Do you have DSL? You can unplug the DSL for 5-15 min and re-plug and you have a new IP......check with IPBurger.com before and after (not sure if all this will work in your country...just what I do), and/or you can create 2 users on your computer or however many stealth accounts you have and have each its own IP.....
Old 11-09-2010
Threadstarter  

Yea i have. I didnt think it was that simple. I thought your ip was always fixed? My ip is strange anyway. I live in northern ireland and when i do ipcheck bla bla. its in england somewhere... how strange is that. Thats not even using any program. But yea... ill change my ip when setting up the new paypal anyways.

The information is so helpful. Im sure you's know just how much as youve been here before.

The only issue i have is this. If i register my address for paypal as the po box/ another service. How do i verify my address to paypal? Ill not have any bills from there etc.
Old 11-09-2010

Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Yea i have. I didnt think it was that simple. I thought your ip was always fixed? My ip is strange anyway. I live in northern ireland and when i do ipcheck bla bla. its in england somewhere... how strange is that. Thats not even using any program. But yea... ill change my ip when setting up the new paypal anyways.

The information is so helpful. Im sure you's know just how much as youve been here before.

The only issue i have is this. If i register my address for paypal as the po box/ another service. How do i verify my address to paypal? Ill not have any bills from there etc.
Hi Again Ulsterbeef
I'm from Nothern Ireland too.
Keep the IP thing as simple as possible. To find out if your IP is dynamic (which you are hoping for) switch your router off and back on (off for 2 mins just) and check your Ip address by logging on IP Burger - What is my IP Address? Find Your IP Address! or similar and it instantly shows you if your ip is different from before. As I said I'm in NI to and I use Bt Broadband. If your with BT your flying as it changes IP every time you reset hub. Perfect.

As for grannys address, well you don't ever need address proof on paper unless you get suspended so thta isnt a prob. You can get fully verified wothout any paper proof as stealth guide teaches you. if you get a suspension or limitation you can get creative i guess
Old 11-09-2010

Hello,

I am new to this so please dont attack me because my question may seem elementary but I just want to make sure I do everything correctly, before making my account also I have bought the eBay Stealth and read it about 3 times now

Ok so I know how to change ip address, got a new bank account, address and name the thing I am confused about is the credit card, firstly why do I need it if I can become verified with the bank account ? and secondly I recently bought a visa prepaid debit card from kroger and when I went to activate it, it said that I needed to put my ssn# ???? So how will I be able to put stealth info for this CC if they ask for my ssn# please help thanks !
Old 11-10-2010
Threadstarter  

Im nearly at the final stage of setting everything up now. I can use my grannys address on paypal and even ebay prob. Ill get a prepaid card online and top it up... will i use my real name for the card or will it matter? Ill open a bank account under my real name obvisioully. Ill change my ip address. How is it paypal verify your account again? Its been so long since iset it up. Isnt it just via the deposits and thats it? Is there anthing ive missed?
Old 11-10-2010

Quote:
Im nearly at the final stage of setting everything up now. I can use my grannys address on paypal and even ebay prob. Ill get a prepaid card online and top it up... will i use my real name for the card or will it matter? Ill open a bank account under my real name obvisioully. Ill change my ip address. How is it paypal verify your account again? Its been so long since iset it up. Isnt it just via the deposits and thats it? Is there anthing ive missed?
If you are going to use your grannie's address, use YOUR name at least and leave a note with post stating that there will be mail in such and such name coming to that address so it doesnt get sent back. When you get the prepaid card, you register it with your CREATIVE name/address you had used to open ebay/paypal with.....so if you register Ebay/Paypal with James Hughgrant then you go the prepaid card site and register it the same....James Hughgrant. And yes, paypal will make 2 small deposits into your account and once you see those deposits you go to paypal.com and enter in those amounts and you will then have instantly verified your bank account. You need the CC because you need another form of "verification" which is why you want to make sure you have the SAME info registered on the prepaid card as you do with ebay/paypal account.
Old 11-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdev5000 View Post
Hello,

I am new to this so please dont attack me because my question may seem elementary but I just want to make sure I do everything correctly, before making my account also I have bought the eBay Stealth and read it about 3 times now

Ok so I know how to change ip address, got a new bank account, address and name the thing I am confused about is the credit card, firstly why do I need it if I can become verified with the bank account ? and secondly I recently bought a visa prepaid debit card from kroger and when I went to activate it, it said that I needed to put my ssn# ???? So how will I be able to put stealth info for this CC if they ask for my ssn# please help thanks !
You might want to check the stealth guide and the list of CC's to use, or search the forum. You need the CC to get an ebay account and as a second form of verification....I believe,......it has been a LONG time so I dont remember exactly.....
Old 11-10-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by needhelpplease View Post
If you are going to use your grannie's address, use YOUR name at least and leave a note with post stating that there will be mail in such and such name coming to that address so it doesnt get sent back. When you get the prepaid card, you register it with your CREATIVE name/address you had used to open ebay/paypal with.....so if you register Ebay/Paypal with James Hughgrant then you go the prepaid card site and register it the same....James Hughgrant. And yes, paypal will make 2 small deposits into your account and once you see those deposits you go to paypal.com and enter in those amounts and you will then have instantly verified your bank account. You need the CC because you need another form of "verification" which is why you want to make sure you have the SAME info registered on the prepaid card as you do with ebay/paypal account.
Im slightly confused here sorry. Dont shout at me haha. You say for me to use my real name at my grannys address which i plan to use for paypal but that name and my cc name have to match and you said for me to use a creative name for my cc? Am i missing something sorry? Thanks
Old 11-10-2010

Quote:
Im slightly confused here sorry. Dont shout at me haha. You say for me to use my real name at my grannys address which i plan to use for paypal but that name and my cc name have to match and you said for me to use a creative name for my cc? Am i missing something sorry? Thanks
I am not mean, so I wont shout,lol! Ok, so say your real name is James Hughgrint, you then want to make a paypal/ebay in James Hughgrant (or whatever slight variation you may want).....you make a PO Box/bank account in James Hughgrint (because that is your REAL name)......now mail will come to you still and your bank wont recognize the "typo" and you will get verified just fine (make sure you find out what banks work in your country with this processes).....since you are wanting to get the mail at your grannies address (in the event someone may want to return something, or you purchase something off of ebay)..you want to leave a note with the post delivery stating "Mail for James Hughgrint (again real name) will be coming to this address" the one letter difference wont make a difference. You want to let post driver know that this wil be a name coming to that address so the items dont get returned to sender and that could possibly open up to some problems. SO you now have James Hughgrant registered with paypal/ebay and you get a prepaid card and register it James Hughgrant because it has to match paypal/ebay.

Real Name=James Hughgrint
Paypal/Ebay/CC Name(example)=James Hughgrant
Post/Grannies address letter to delivery driver/bank account=James Hughgrint

Hope this makes sense.....feel free to let me know if it doesnt, it is super early here and might need another cup of coffee,lol!
Old 11-10-2010
Threadstarter  

Its 1.30pm here. Ah, i see now. Grint and Grant lol. I have four names and i have used 2 of my forenames so far on paypal. I can change 1 letter in my surname from ***don to ***den. That simple then? Yea, im sure they cc company will be fine. Theres loads to choose from. If this goes well im even considering open an isle of man bank account as thats classed as forgien and is tax free. I found a nice little earner on ebay. £500 i was making a week. When making that much i could go through a few accounts but ill start of slow and ill try not to get gready.
Old 11-10-2010

Yes, the name change is that simple, because you will now have a DIFFERENT address, DIFFERENT bank account, DIFFERENT CC, DIFFERENT IP address..and a SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT name....make sure to CLEAN your cookies/history on your computer before starting the stealth adventure....use CCleaner on your computer and you are now a "brand new person".........Good Luck to ya!
Old 11-10-2010
Threadstarter  

This is post 5/5 today. Ill deffinatly be back on tomorrow when i get my allowance back. Ill tell you my story on how i got limited on paypal before i go. Im currently going through a month ebay suspension now but ill not touch that account incase of being tracked.

I listed an item and got the vero message. I was new to ebay and thought it was a mistake as there was 100's of the same item. I put it back on. In turn i got a week suspension. Same thing happened with something else and got 2 weeks. Then a month. All vero with ebay but with paypal... Youll laugh at this 1

Becuase of vero items i had to refund people as they got the message and i thought id do the right thing and refund. Obvisioully paypal seen this activity and were closing down and finally... I managed to sell a vero item before the message appeared but it came after i sold it. I messaged here telling here she can have her item or i can refund here. I sent 2 emails with no reply from her. I then got an email from paypal... Buyer wants a refund. Her reason? I apparantly didnt deliver the same item she bought just hours before... How am i supposed to deliver it ib the same bloody day? Of course paypal take the buyers side
Old 11-10-2010

Well depends on what you are calling VERO.....VERO does NOT necessarily mean ⊗⊗⊗⊗...VERO can be any copyrighted item that the company strongly does NOT want people selling on ebay....can be the complete real deal, but still be VERO......are you saying that you had to refund buyers because they were claiming ⊗⊗⊗⊗? I have read on here that ebay/paypal has a policy that states if a buyer gets a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ they get a full refund and get to "destroy the item theirselves with NO proof of doing so".........selling items like that is hard to do and will cost you with the types of "buyers" that seem to flock to those sort of items knowing the ebay/paypal policy...
Old 11-10-2010
Threadstarter  

I seem to be able to post again. Its a joke. I didnt understand it. There was hundreds of them for sale but yet they were targeting me. Ebays policy is a laugh. You may listed branded products but must not say that your product looks like a certain make. You put the real deal on and you get the vero message. WHAT? There was a story of a man who got the vero message over selling a wheel nut from a renault
Old 11-10-2010

Oh ok.....so you are saying that you were selling something and putting something like "like Gucci" or "NOT Gucci" in your title??? well that is called SPAMMING.......either way once you are taken down for this type of thing there is a "flag" on your account and it will be watched and you can say that you are now "targeted". There are certain reasons some get taken down and not others, my advice is research the ones that DONT get taken down.....is there something stated in THEIR listing that is/was NOT in yours, pay attention to keywords etc....but again, VERO is a chance game....best to find something with a whole lot less risk.
Old 11-10-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by needhelpplease View Post
Oh ok.....so you are saying that you were selling something and putting something like "like Gucci" or "NOT Gucci" in your title??? well that is called SPAMMING.......either way once you are taken down for this type of thing there is a "flag" on your account and it will be watched and you can say that you are now "targeted". There are certain reasons some get taken down and not others, my advice is research the ones that DONT get taken down.....is there something stated in THEIR listing that is/was NOT in yours, pay attention to keywords etc....but again, VERO is a chance game....best to find something with a whole lot less risk.
No, i wasnt doing that actually. What i had was the real deal. I added the bit about you mustnt describe your item as another brand to explain how daft their rules were as i had the real thing but was getting vero. Its not ebays fault though. I dont have a problem with ebay. They are only doing as they should
Old 11-10-2010

You have to teach me how to NOT have a problem with ebay!!!! LOL! Well to be honest, even if I had an authentic Gucci Handbag or whatever that I wanted to sell Ebay would NOT NOT NOT be the place I would do it.........sell my REAL gucci handbag and risk having to possibly lose all that money AND MY handbag! I dont think so......that is why I personally sell items that have nothing to do with extreme high value items...I would rather sell a bunch of items of lower value/lower risk then a few high value items and have all that risk associated with it....
Old 11-10-2010

Send a message via MSN to GTB Send a message via Yahoo to GTB

@ulsterbeef.....lol now this is why i told you to make a post instead,better to have loads of opinions than go with just what one person tells you,good luck bud!
Old 11-10-2010
Threadstarter  

is it safe to list your real names here? I dont mean that in a bad way against you people but i mean in general. I ask because i would like to see what variations you people can make up with my name
Old 11-10-2010

Of course NOT NOT NOT! Do not post your real name anywhere....has nothing to do with the people here on this forum.....if you dont think there are ebay/paypal people nosing around the internet then I have news for you! Not hard about variation of names......usually change a vowel to another vowel....
Old 11-10-2010
Threadstarter  

Thanks for all the help. I guess im ready to start this. Ill just go over it and you's can list any problems you may see

Change ip
Clean cookies etc.
Get a cc and use a typo error in my name and hope it passes
Use my grannys address for pay-pal. My pay-pal and cc name will be the made up one?
Get a bank account in my real name obviously
Use a mobile phone as my number

As i have my grannys address i dont need to set up an llc. Is that right?