eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Once Paypal Has Completed Transfer To Bank (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/24972-once-paypal-has-completed-transfer-bank.html)

transitionfighter 11-16-2010 08:44 PM

Once Paypal Has Completed Transfer To Bank

When you do a transfer to your bank account from your paypal. It takes like 24 hours to complete. But it is not in your bank account for a few days. My question is this, after the 24 hour completion before it gets into your account can you take your bank off? And will the money still land into the bank or?:noidea:
Thanks ahead of time!

123 11-16-2010 08:47 PM

You should leave your bank connected till you see the money in your bank. Not sure why you would want to take the bank off anyways.

needhelpplease 11-16-2010 08:50 PM

It is still "pending" until you see it is in your bank's available funds....usually takes about 3 business days......taking your bank account number off of paypal wont stop paypal from going after you or accessing the funds if there is "shady activity"......not saying that is the case, but just sayin....

transitionfighter 11-16-2010 10:40 PM

No I just wanted to know because the last 3 paypals I had before I found this forum got limited and the banks got stuck on those accounts. I am doing everything stealth but I was just wondering. I have no problem waiting the time it takes to get into the account. I was just a little curious!

First Edition 11-16-2010 11:45 PM

If paypal takes money from your account you didn't approve, most banks allow a dispute of an electronic check. But usually you have 24 hours from once it posts to start the fight.

Vale 11-17-2010 08:55 PM

I believe even when u take off your bank account its still recorded and cant use it on any other stealth account that particular bank account is already linked and cannot be reused. just my 2cent

transitionfighter 11-17-2010 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vale (Post 183042)
I believe even when u take off your bank account its still recorded and cant use it on any other stealth account that particular bank account is already linked and cannot be reused. just my 2cent

I believe about a year ago I took a bank off of a paypal and added it to another. Not sure though. :noidea:

nicetrypaypal 11-17-2010 11:13 PM

once a bank account or debit/credit card has been added to a paypal account, it is only good for that paypal account. no if ands or buts about it..

you wont find 1 person who says they have done that..

it is impossible...

1 bank account = 1 paypal account

trying to use same bank account again and getting hard limited from them = priceless

Jeak Custoe 11-23-2010 02:08 AM

I've actually had luck with this.. when an ebay account gets limited I usually remove the bank account from paypal. However, the paypal account is still active and has never been limited (in other words, when something has gone awry in the beginning stages of an ebay stealth account). The accounts are still fresh without much activity but just last week I did this with a new paypal account. The bank account was added without any problems. Again, I would think that the old paypal account is was attached to is just sitting there unconfirmed without any activity.

After all, with new accounts being opened every day, why would paypal keep track of removed back account numbers from non-limited accounts? Seems like a wast of memory to me.

However, I'm sure if the paypal account has been limited its a completely different story... and then its impossible to remove the bank account as far as I can remember. Can anyone else confirm this? Has anyone else tried?

transitionfighter 11-23-2010 02:22 AM

Yes once the account is limited you can not remove bank. You can add one but not remove it