eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Can I withdraw money from paypal to bank account under a different name? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/26153-can-i-withdraw-money-paypal-bank-account-under-different-name.html)

redice1986 12-17-2010 08:13 AM

Can I withdraw money from paypal to bank account under a different name?

Hi everyone

I am locating in the UK, I had my paypal account limited for 180 days, but when I opened a new paypal account by putting the same name but different address and all other information differently, I still got limited, when I called paypal, they told me because all other paypal account with the same name, so they are all linked and all limited.

However, if I use a fa ke name, fa ke address, everything fa ke apart from my bank account number and sort code, will I be able to withdraw money to that bank account? Because I saw the information on paypal that if the name is different from the bank record, I may have problems to withdraw, is that true?

Thank you very much for helping, I have lots of stuff here waiting to be sold. :pout:

Markk 12-17-2010 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redice1986 (Post 190688)
Hi everyone

I am locating in the UK, I had my paypal account limited for 180 days, but when I opened a new paypal account by putting the same name but different address and all other information differently, I still got limited, when I called paypal, they told me because all other paypal account with the same name, so they are all linked and all limited.

However, if I use a fa ke name, fa ke address, everything fa ke apart from my bank account number and sort code, will I be able to withdraw money to that bank account? Because I saw the information on paypal that if the name is different from the bank record, I may have problems to withdraw, is that true?

Thank you very much for helping, I have lots of stuff here waiting to be sold. :pout:

No, they only tell you that because it's not true :-p Bank names don't matter.

Good luck!

redice1986 12-17-2010 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Markk (Post 190694)
No, they only tell you that because it's not true :-p Bank names don't matter.

Good luck!

Hi Markk, so, you mean I can use a name whatever I like on paypal, and still be able to get my bank account verified with this paypal account, and withdraw funds without problems? Sorry, I just want to make sure if it works, because I have only one bank account available to do this, and I dont want to screw it up, so could you please explain it a bit more in detail? Thank you very much :peace:

oompaloompa 12-17-2010 09:13 AM

paypal cannot see the bank name, when setting up direct debit or sending money to bank, so yes any name is fine with most banks.

But if you upload money to paypal from bank the default setting is that your name will show on credit, you would need to change it with the bank, usually by calling.

patojen 03-31-2011 05:33 PM

So can we write any name while adding a bank account and then request withdraw under different name but with our real IBAN number.Is it work? do you think may it be a problem on side of bank.