eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   vba bank account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/26199-vba-bank-account.html)

goodies$24 12-18-2010 09:57 PM

vba bank account

hello

i tryed to open a paypal account with a virtual bank account .
from wachovia bank. instant verfication . then three days later it was limited
has anyone else used a vba and had this problem . i wanted to know if thats how there where linked ..
he gave a user id and password ,account was confirmed and i used and then was limited ,i made account using all different info and ip .anyone have ideas ..
please help !!

i need the masters help

First Edition 12-18-2010 10:52 PM

Your account was most likley limited for some other reason. If it was a new bank account that had not been used with a previous ebay and or paypal account, then it wasn't the bank account. There are many things that cause limitations.... wachovia is not one of them however. I'm assuming based on what you've posted that you had money put through the account just after the verification? Was this from paypal sales? how much money and how many transactions? What kinds of items? What country did the sales come from? Is this is a USA paypal account? How do you know the ip is different? did you log your ip address from previously suspended accounts?

goodies$24 12-19-2010 08:45 AM

they where usa accounts with usa ip . sales non ebay

Axcend 12-19-2010 10:17 AM

if you did the instant verification where they log in to your online banking to verify it, then you screwed yourself because they instantly get to see all the information linked to that bank account, i.e. name, address, phone number, etc. If thats what happened, then thats why you are limited and will always be limited

lakeman 12-19-2010 10:20 AM

Axcend That is COMPLETELY false and the reason why rumors are started! It has been stated several times, even by Aspkin himself, instant verify is safe! It is done by a 3rd party according to pp, either way then cannot get your name, address, etc!

First Edition 12-19-2010 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axcend (Post 191132)
if you did the instant verification where they log in to your online banking to verify it, then you screwed yourself because they instantly get to see all the information linked to that bank account, i.e. name, address, phone number, etc. If thats what happened, then thats why you are limited and will always be limited

Not true! This is totally false! This third party company paypal hires only verifies the routing and account number. ONLY. Now obviously it may or may not be a third party... who knows, maybe paypal owns that third party? The fact is, Lakeman and myself have done this numerous times without fail.

something else caused the OP's account to go down

I can see why you would think this is the case.... but it has been discussed many, many times in the past. Trust us when Lakeman and I say this is not the case.

Stigger 12-19-2010 12:48 PM

i have had this happen on 3 accounts that i have created in the last month, the account where solely created to take none ebay payments, on each account i took payments within the first week for a few hundred pounds per transaction, the 1st account was for bidorbuy, 2nd account i did it through cart manager and the 3rd e-junkie, i dot know why these accounts where closed but I'm dam sure it was not linking or anything to do with the information i entered into pp, the only thing i can think of is that they want to know where the money is coming from.

First Edition 12-19-2010 03:26 PM

A few hundred pounds per transaction? If you move too much money through paypal, it will go down. Just because a bank account is added and withdrawal limits are removed doesn't mean you can move unlimited funds through the account.

Paypal will close your account if they deem it is needed. And they probably just limited the account and asked for further information.

It is not because of instant bank verification.

Stigger 12-19-2010 03:48 PM

I know its not, thats what i was saying, nothing to do with the IBV information. well i don't think so anyway.

i have a a couple of accounts that i started a few weeks before them ones and the starting out transaction where more, even double and i still have them, the only difference was that i set them up with ebay attached.

First Edition 12-19-2010 04:01 PM

paypal just sucks, period

I've gone through so many accounts with them over the last 5 years, I don't even care why they limit me any more. I just make 10 more and move on.

123 12-19-2010 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by First Edition (Post 191170)
paypal just sucks, period

I've gone through so many accounts with them over the last 5 years, I don't even care why they limit me any more. I just make 10 more and move on.

Amen. lol :D

goodies$24 12-20-2010 10:41 AM

i even received a small amount of ten dollars and got limited . is there away there tracking me . i have change ip ,used different name ,address,telphone number,add bank,and vcc.what other ideas and one have .i shipitem and then a weeklater use the moneythey limit it permently for 180 days any ideas would be great ...

lagoonclub 12-20-2010 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goodies$24 (Post 191324)
i even received a small amount of ten dollars and got limited . is there away there tracking me . i have change ip ,used different name ,address,telphone number,add bank,and vcc.what other ideas and one have .i shipitem and then a weeklater use the moneythey limit it permently for 180 days any ideas would be great ...

That's really strange. Not sure why it's happening. Must be doing something wrong.

Are you using a different windows user per account, to separate the cookies?

goodies$24 12-20-2010 11:18 AM

i clean cookies using ccleaner . and use internet explore.

pod 12-20-2010 11:21 AM

You want cookies. You log in everytime with no cookies its a flag. Thats why we use separate user accounts so we can keep cookies in place

rsot 12-20-2010 12:06 PM

What were you selling off of eBay? Quite possible your merchandise is the blockign factor.

goodies$24 12-20-2010 05:50 PM

im selling copying machine toners..

kolapo 12-20-2010 08:03 PM

Guys, Axcend is right. This has happened to me before. A fresh new paypal, no sales, not linked to eBay, fresh ip, fresh PC, i mean fresh everything in accordance to Stealth guide. I verified several paypal accounts and had no problem except the one that i opted for instant verification. Guys, don't be deceived by third party verification system not stripping all your info, truth of the matter is that they do. We are left to believe what they tell us. All web activities (IP, Computer OS, Bank info, Paypal Info) are naked to them (paypal and third party).
If your paypal account contains the real info in your bank accounts. Then, you'll not run into problem with instant verification.
My advice is to never use instant verification for stealth accounts!

Bang 12-20-2010 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kolapo (Post 191456)
Guys, Axcend is right. This has happened to me before. A fresh new paypal, no sales, not linked to eBay, fresh ip, fresh PC, i mean fresh everything in accordance to Stealth guide. I verified several paypal accounts and had no problem except the one that i opted for instant verification. Guys, don't be deceived by third party verification system not stripping all your info, truth of the matter is that they do. We are left to believe what they tell us. All web activities (IP, Computer OS, Bank info, Paypal Info) are naked to them (paypal and third party).
If your paypal account contains the real info in your bank accounts. Then, you'll not run into problem with instant verification.
My advice is to never use instant verification for stealth accounts!

ins

bull****. I never went down because of instant verification. Also like that dude said above.. They only confirm acc# and rout#. Anything else and they can be sued ****less.

lakeman 12-20-2010 10:00 PM

Kolapo, I hate to tell you but you're wrong. Instant verification did not cause your suspension..

First Edition 12-20-2010 11:48 PM

You're looking for an easy reason for suspension instead of doing your homework to find the real reason. Once you are willing to accept the experts opinion on this, only then will you be able to move on.

First Edition 12-21-2010 05:10 PM

I don't discuss business out in the open. Please delete/edit your post.