eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Limited Again! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/2635-limited-again.html)

f1br3opt1c 02-05-2008 04:15 AM

Limited Again!

Okay after being suspended i created a new account with my friends info, i heard that new accouts should not accept above $100 for the first 30days because of screening. I was careful not to accept more than 100. But today my account was limited asking for three transaction reciepts & supplier info.

BTW all of the transactions were not sold from eBay as now i am using my credit card merchant which i recently found CCnow.Com to accept eBay payments.

Two of the transactions have no item name on it, so can i just lie to them saying that it was service money for building a website for a friend?

One of them last Lacoste Women Short Sleeved 5 Pieces, so what i did was stole an image of 5 lacoste women shirts from ebay, gonna upload that and say that it was a birthday gift and im selling it.

What do you guys think?

imjustme 02-05-2008 06:03 AM

First of all ...congrats on getting limited! Second, give it a try ...it can't get worse than it is now :)

DogFacedBoy 02-05-2008 12:59 PM

This is pretty typical of what PP does on newer accounts. I got my limit lifted without even giving them everything, but they came around again and I didn't feel like jumping through the hoops.

BTW, they aren't very fussy about the accuracy of the info/docs that you provide to them

f1br3opt1c 02-05-2008 11:08 PM

I see, what i provided was picture's as i said it was gifts.

BTW Can anyone recommend me what should i insert into my listings to make customer see that i only wanna accept payment through my merchant account.

I have already put an "Important" Notice up on my listins but they still pay it to my paypal account! Damn :(

thelizardking 02-06-2008 02:02 AM

Yeah its hard to get around the Paypal cause people tend to pay right away thru eBay checkout. Its been suggested to refund them and tell them you cannot accept paypal at this time then give them your merchant account info or send them an invoice from your merch acct.

Chris Hanson 02-06-2008 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by f1br3opt1c (Post 24020)
Okay after being suspended i created a new account with my friends info, i heard that new accouts should not accept above $100 for the first 30days because of screening. I was careful not to accept more than 100. But today my account was limited asking for three transaction reciepts & supplier info.

BTW all of the transactions were not sold from eBay as now i am using my credit card merchant which i recently found CCnow.Com to accept eBay payments.

Two of the transactions have no item name on it, so can i just lie to them saying that it was service money for building a website for a friend?

One of them last Lacoste Women Short Sleeved 5 Pieces, so what i did was stole an image of 5 lacoste women shirts from ebay, gonna upload that and say that it was a birthday gift and im selling it.

What do you guys think?

Paypal tends to limit seller accounts who sell bootleg shirts quicker .. The word "lacoste"probably set it off

f1br3opt1c 02-06-2008 05:54 AM

I see, yeah im now considering to not sell China products and only sell my products from Malaysia which are guess watches.

About the refund their paypal and make them pay has been working so far with two customers.

BTW how long it takes for ccnow to notify us after a customer pays?