eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   paypal transfer funds from my bank (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/27125-paypal-transfer-funds-my-bank.html)

babysue 01-17-2011 02:34 PM

paypal transfer funds from my bank

Hi, Everyone

Recently, I issued a refund for a buyer but I made a mistake . I did not use the balance of paypal account but funds will be transferred from my bank account.

This is a stealth account. What will happened? Will my pay pal account be limited immediately ! I just called paypal they said I can contact with my bank to deny this transaction .

IS there anything that I can do ?

Please help!

thanks

babysue 01-17-2011 03:10 PM

I just contacted with my bank to deny this transaction ( stop the payment).

Does it work ?

Thanks

gera229 06-04-2011 08:53 PM

Baby I wonder if it worked for you. Because I want to make a buying paypal account that will transfer funds from bank to paypal. Since a new paypal will have 0 balance I've always wondered how to pay with it safely.

Will funding from bank to paypal be safe to buy?

I know it will be difficult to ship since you will have to contact the buyer to ship to the correct address, but that's not my main concern.
Thank you!

unkown5454 06-05-2011 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gera229 (Post 235847)
Baby I wonder if it worked for you. Because I want to make a buying paypal account that will transfer funds from bank to paypal. Since a new paypal will have 0 balance I've always wondered how to pay with it safely.

Will funding from bank to paypal be safe to buy?

I know it will be difficult to ship since you will have to contact the buyer to ship to the correct address, but that's not my main concern.
Thank you!

You fund it with prepaid cards.

Omgoozle 06-06-2011 02:15 AM

@OP - I've done this a few times on accident but never had a problem.

gera229 06-06-2011 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omgoozle (Post 236292)
@OP - I've done this a few times on accident but never had a problem.

Are you using a stealth Paypal? I mean if that's the case, then it should be safe transferring from bank to Paypal or funding paypal through bank.

unkown5454 06-06-2011 02:37 AM

If your account ever goes through a manual review, this will create a link. Why would you want to risk all of your hard work just being lazy?