eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   sending payment to another paypal causes limitation (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/27997-sending-payment-another-paypal-causes-limitation.html)

homeboi11 02-07-2011 07:54 PM

sending payment to another paypal causes limitation

Greetings,

I recently got a stealth eBay and PayPal. i sold an item and go the payment to he PayPal and guess what? paypal limited me as always. saying they need my ss# and run a credit check. also a bunch of other crap.

getting to the point. so i was thinking of selling another item about 40$ and using another PayPal account to receive the payment. when listing an item you get to choose which email would you like to send the payment to. so if i put another e-mail to send the payment to will it be bad like raise any flags or get limited. the paypal account is verified and all real info and currently being used to buy items from ebay.

thanks guys and info will be helpful

consigcody 02-07-2011 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homeboi11 (Post 203232)
Greetings,

I recently got a stealth eBay and PayPal. i sold an item and go the payment to he PayPal and guess what? paypal limited me as always. saying they need my ss# and run a credit check. also a bunch of other crap.

getting to the point. so i was thinking of selling another item about 40$ and using another PayPal account to receive the payment. when listing an item you get to choose which email would you like to send the payment to. so if i put another e-mail to send the payment to will it be bad like raise any flags or get limited. the paypal account is verified and all real info and currently being used to buy items from ebay.

im sure it shouldnt matter it depends how long your gonna use that ebay and if that paypal hasnt been used on any other ebay for selling it should be fine

GreenBean 02-08-2011 03:46 AM

OP, do you know what LINK means?
Do it that way and you link accounts. That's why you get problems :doh:

slapped 02-08-2011 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homeboi11 (Post 203232)
Greetings,

You Cannot do that,,,You Cannot even Log onto 2 Different Paypal Accounts with the Same Computer,,unless you take several steps Before Each Login,,,In other words if Paypal account A is Suspended and you Use the Same Computer to Log into Paypal Account B,,,Paypal will KNOW that the SAME Computer from the Same Location Logged into to BOTH Accounts,,,ALL Of the Above also Applies to Ebay as well

Get the Stealth Guide,,,and read it Again and Again,,,until you COMPLETELY understand it,,,Then If you Have a Question,,,Come Back Here and we will Help you,,,

No One here however will Spoon feed you the Entire Guide

rsot 02-08-2011 10:35 AM

@homeboi11, you have responses from Slapped and GreenBean who are VERY experienced with these issues. Best to listen.

All the best.