Withdrawing to one real bank acc. the funds from your multiple VBA verified PP acc.? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 02-08-2011
Solutions
 
Posts: n/a
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 0%
Default Withdrawing to one real bank acc. the funds from your multiple VBA verified PP acc.?

Hi. I hope to get help on these concerns. Thank you very much it would be
greatly appreciated.


So I have fully verified U.S. E bay and PP Stealth accounts (each account set has own personal identity)

My Questions:

1. I have someone in the U.S. to register bank account to use for withdrawing money from PP. Are these U.S. banks strong and stable, not hit by financial crisis? lol, i need to know this first, if im putting my money in there.

HSBC Direct
People's United Bank
SunTrust Online Banking
Bank of America
Wells Fargo
Chase
Emigrant Direct
Guaranty Bank

-What are other ways to withdraw money from PP? (i'd like to know this too)


2. Can I add same U.S. bank account to multiple stealth PP to withdraw
money? What's the cons of this? If one of my E bay and PP
acount got suspended and limited will my other E bay/PP
accounts get linked this way?

3. Is it right and 100% sure PP (and E bay) cannot see any info
in your bank account? Just the bank routing number?
But, is there a way PP can know your bank info, like
calling your bank but then how they can do that
when they can't see any of your bank info in the first place?

4. Say you'll be withdrawing thousand dollars from each PP account
to your bank account
(you'll withdraw with several days gap)
what's the cons? what would PP
and my bank as well think about this?

5. All about Taxes. What about paying for taxes for selling in Ebay?
(can't find it...can you please direct me too to the forum section where taxes is
being discussed?)


Thanks for reading.
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 02-09-2011
Solutions
 
Posts: n/a
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 0%
Default

Hoping to get feedback to know if this is a good plan or not.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-09-2011
Solutions
 
Posts: n/a
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 0%
Default

Withdrawing funds from different PP accounts with different names to a one bank account, will my bank get suspicious why different names and has the possibility of asking me for explanation OR closing my account and contacting PP company regarding this matter, therefore, revealing to PP the real identity?

And i am talking about thousand dollars getting withdrawn from each multiple PP account on a regular basis (with like several days gap between PP account withdrawals; Or, maybe make it monthly gaps?)
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-09-2011
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 59,183
Thanks: 4,671
Thanked 7,194 Times in 6,558 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (7)
Default

1. US banks are stable in general. Don't type out "lol" when you are referring to banks - this is an important matter.

2. No you cant.

3. They see whatever info you give them so they cant see that info UNLESS you send them money from your bank account.

4. Taxes? Read about that on the pa yp al and eb ay site you registered on.

As a junior member, you need to build credibility on these forums and your questions are VERY demanding from a business sense (i.e. questions only concerning yourself). You need to understand how pa yp al and eb ay works and best way is to read forums +/- get stealth guide.

Not to sound arrogant, and I do wish you all the best, but you need to read more before you continue on your ways. Taking out thousands of dollars and not understanding the banking system = problems.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
jamblix (02-10-2011), random_user (03-11-2013)
  #5  
Old 02-09-2011
Solutions
 
Posts: n/a
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
1. US banks are stable in general. Don't type out "lol" when you are referring to banks - this is an important matter.

2. No you cant.

3. They see whatever info you give them so they cant see that info UNLESS you send them money from your bank account.

4. Taxes? Read about that on the pa yp al and eb ay site you registered on.

As a junior member, you need to build credibility on these forums and your questions are VERY demanding from a business sense (i.e. questions only concerning yourself). You need to understand how pa yp al and eb ay works and best way is to read forums +/- get stealth guide.

Not to sound arrogant, and I do wish you all the best, but you need to read more before you continue on your ways. Taking out thousands of dollars and not understanding the banking system = problems.
Thank you very much. I understand you well. This really helps. Greatly appreciated.

2. May I know the REASONS why i can't do this tho? I just want to understand. This is quite confusing to me why i can't when it's been said PP can't see my bank infos anyway. Would the problem be on my bank? and is it cos i'm withdrawing funds from PP accounts with different names?

So I would need to have/to manage multiple bank accounts to use for multiple PP accounts.

3. I got this one, read it from another thread. Does this mean when you added a bank account to PP to VERIFY it PP didn't see any info on your bank account except they know what bank it is? (what about your bank account #) When you add account to take out money, PP can only see the bank routing number? (what aboiut your bank account #)? This is what confuse me- if PP can see your account # or not. Cos why you cannot use same bank if the case is PP cannot see ANY of your bank info

4. THANK YOU. Haven't given that thought. I was only focusing on the stealth guide and on this Forum for answers.

I have read the stealth guide i admit I need to review it. It's loaded of great infos as well as this Forum. I am learning and have read quite a lot here. It's quite hard to find answers for my specific questions so i decided to start a thread finally. These questions are very demanding from a business sense and my case is complex, but believe me, there are other readers here with similar situation and plans as me and wanted to know if
this is a workable plan. I got 2 ppl sent me PM saying they have same plan and hope we get the answers.

But yes you're right, I need to read even more before diving into my plan. I know it's quite complex.


Thanks again for the direction.

P.S. Are there prepaid cards that can be loaded with "thousand" dollars? is there such a thing? lol
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-09-2011
postmodern's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 14
Thanks: 4
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 68%
iTrader: (0)
Default

the reason why you can't add the same bank account info to multiple stealth accounts is because pp can SEE your bank account numbers (they can't see your bank info; name, address, etc unless you transfer bank $$ to your pp) but they do know your bank account number because you gave it to them.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to postmodern For This Useful Post:
  #7  
Old 02-10-2011
jamblix's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 877
Thanks: 162
Thanked 199 Times in 145 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%
iTrader: (0)
Default

rsot gave you some good info. If this is your first time selling with stealth accounts, I'd suggest doing a lot more research like you mentioned. You want to withdraw thousands of dollars into your bank account from PP, it's not that easy. The products you sell will come into play a lot.

And what will you do if eB or PP ask for documents? I could be wrong but, it looks like you're trying to sell with a US account from the Philippines, I'm not even sure if that's possible. I'm sure there is a way to do it, but it would very difficult to keep on top of things and jump all the hurdles. How are you going to get around the IP issue? Eb won't just stand around and let some US account from the Philippines sell thousands of dollars worth of goods without getting noticed.

You state that you've got a friend in the US who can open bank accounts to use for your stealth. Those bank accounts have a social security number attached to them. It's just not a good idea to use a friend or relatives bank account for business for many reasons including tax issues.

There are a myriad of other things that need to be considered too. Might as well just do it, see how things go and adapt as you move along.
__________________
“You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.”

-Albert Einstein
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-10-2011
Solutions
 
Posts: n/a
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by postmodern View Post
the reason why you can't add the same bank account info to multiple stealth accounts is because pp can SEE your bank account numbers (they can't see your bank info; name, address, etc unless you transfer bank $$ to your pp) but they do know your bank account number because you gave it to them.
Right, got it now. Thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-10-2011
Solutions
 
Posts: n/a
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamblix View Post
rsot gave you some good info. If this is your first time selling with stealth accounts, I'd suggest doing a lot more research like you mentioned. You want to withdraw thousands of dollars into your bank account from PP, it's not that easy. The products you sell will come into play a lot.

And what will you do if eB or PP ask for documents? I could be wrong but, it looks like you're trying to sell with a US account from the Philippines, I'm not even sure if that's possible. I'm sure there is a way to do it, but it would very difficult to keep on top of things and jump all the hurdles. How are you going to get around the IP issue? Eb won't just stand around and let some US account from the Philippines sell thousands of dollars worth of goods without getting noticed.

You state that you've got a friend in the US who can open bank accounts to use for your stealth. Those bank accounts have a social security number attached to them. It's just not a good idea to use a friend or relatives bank account for business for many reasons including tax issues.

There are a myriad of other things that need to be considered too. Might as well just do it, see how things go and adapt as you move along.
Thank you. As much as i wish I can so i get more feedback from others I can't post details of our plan in this thread. It's complex but workable.
I'll send you PM tomorrow.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-10-2011
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 42,042
Thanks: 5,509
Thanked 9,024 Times in 7,037 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (6)
Default

Asking a whole heap of questions, getting answers, then demanding more. You were a subscribed user, where is your copy of the book? It contains info about your questions.

It's a fairly simple rule paypal have: one bank account per paypal account. They look at the account number: as soon as you duplicate the number, there is a message advising you that the bank account has already been used.

The next thing you MUST consider is sending funds between different accounts might cause a link. This thousands of dollars screams of the chance of limitation. What plan have you for that? Hmmm,bell's ringing
__________________
Ever look at someone and think “WhyTF has no one hit you with a shovel yet?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
  #11  
Old 02-10-2011
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 59,183
Thanks: 4,671
Thanked 7,194 Times in 6,558 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (7)
Default

@Solutions, jambs postmodern and GreenBean have given you answers which are clear so that is good.

As for your statement "I can't post details of our plan in this thread" - all good since your business model is your own. I do look forward to seeing your contributions - let the forum know if things work well or things don't.

All the best.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-10-2011
slapped's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,341
Thanks: 389
Thanked 1,398 Times in 866 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
iTrader: (4)
Default

I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT Understand,,,,You Say that you have the Stealth Guide,,,,READ IT,,,,

I can Clearly see by the way that you Write that English is NOT Really a Problem for you,,,EVERY SINGLE Question that you asked on this Thread is Answered in the Stealth Guide,,,

This is Why you are getting a Bit of a Cold Shoulder here on this Thread,,,

This forum is made of Members who Have the Stealth Guide and Understand the Stealth Guide,,,,

Members who Then Discuss and Help each other with all of the Changes that Ebay/Paypal/Amazon make on am Almost Daily basis,,,,

You come along and ask some of the Most BASIC Questions trying to Divert Users Valuable Time for Answering questions Most of us Deem Very Basic and Ridiculous,,,

Read the Book,,Your Answers ARE THERE,,and those Answers that are Not,,Like the New U.S. Tax Reporting Requirements Placed on Paypal for its Users,,,, well,,,,those Questions we will answer Gladly,,,,

No Member Here will Spoon feed you the Information in the Book,,,,
__________________
The 3 Keys to Success are:,,,,Research, Research, and More Research,,,,,
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-12-2011
Solutions
 
Posts: n/a
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 0%
Default

"You come along...."


LOL

OK. Maybe you can better understand me this time.
I have read the Stealth guide and understand most of it but yes need to review it, learned a lot by reading in this Forum, as well as know some advance techniques, but sometimes with so much studying with overwhelming information and hurrying up to do your plans you can miss some basics or have confusions.

I finally decided to start this thread (even knowing the question may sound
as if i didn't read the Stealth or this Forum and may "frustrates" the advisers here...) because from what i have read you cannot use same bank account to your PP (that's ORIGINALLY what i know about) BUT THEN i also read
in this Forum someone said PP cannot see ANY of your bank account info.
Isn't your bank account number a part of your bank acc. info? Yes. So that's why i got confused with this aspect, and as I said, i couldn't find a post regarding this "conflicting" thing. So base on those infos I have read I *thought* maybe when you VERIFY your PP with a bank account PP can see your bank account number it's in their file but when you added another bank account to WITHDRAW money PP cannot see ANY infos, that's why there's the technique of verifying your PP with another bank account esp. a VBA. But yes now i think about it, that thinking doesn't make sense.

About my other question. I know there's prepaid cards but not sure if there are ones that can be loaded with several thousand dollars.
So I just searched and found there are.

So ok thanks to Everyone for their time esp. rsot, postmodern, and GreenBean for the clarification.


Moving on to next issue. This is solved.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-12-2011
slapped's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,341
Thanks: 389
Thanked 1,398 Times in 866 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
iTrader: (4)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solutions View Post
"You come along...."


LOL

OK. Maybe you can better understand me this time.
I have read the Stealth guide and understand most of it but yes need to review it, learned a lot by reading in this Forum, as well as know some advance techniques, but sometimes with so much studying with overwhelming information and hurrying up to do your plans you can miss some basics or have confusions.

I finally decided to start this thread (even knowing the question may sound
as if i didn't read the Stealth or this Forum and may "frustrates" the advisers here...) because from what i have read you cannot use same bank account to your PP (that's ORIGINALLY what i know about) BUT THEN i also read
in this Forum someone said PP cannot see ANY of your bank account info.
Isn't your bank account number a part of your bank acc. info? Yes. So that's why i got confused with this aspect, and as I said, i couldn't find a post regarding this "conflicting" thing. So base on those infos I have read I *thought* maybe when you VERIFY your PP with a bank account PP can see your bank account number it's in their file but when you added another bank account to WITHDRAW money PP cannot see ANY infos, that's why there's the technique of verifying your PP with another bank account esp. a VBA. But yes now i think about it, that thinking doesn't make sense.

About my other question. I know there's prepaid cards but not sure if there are ones that can be loaded with several thousand dollars.
So I just searched and found there are.

So ok thanks to Everyone for their time esp. rsot, postmodern, and GreenBean for the clarification.


Moving on to next issue. This is solved.

Ok,,Let try this,,

Paypal CAN NOT See the Owner of ANY Bank Account attached to a Paypal account,,,In Other Words your Bank account CAN Have a DIFFERENT Name AND Address than your Paypal Account,,,,

As for the VCC,,,ther are PLENTY of Reloadable Cards that you can Load with ANY Amount you Want,,,I DO NOT Know which are available in Your Country,,,but can find TONS on the Internet,,,Simply do a Google search for "Reloadlable cards"

This information can be found In the Guide,,,,,,,,,,,,,Happy Now?????

No MORE Spoon feeding,,,,,
__________________
The 3 Keys to Success are:,,,,Research, Research, and More Research,,,,,
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to slapped For This Useful Post:
lakeman (02-12-2011)
  #15  
Old 02-12-2011
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 42,042
Thanks: 5,509
Thanked 9,024 Times in 7,037 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (6)
Default

Just be careful about VBAs. Their life is not long.

A couple of the brick & mortar banks with online facilities dont like name differences.

Moving your mega bucks onto off cards is going raise flags with some providers.

Dont say you were not warned.
Amen
__________________
Ever look at someone and think “WhyTF has no one hit you with a shovel yet?
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-14-2011
Solutions
 
Posts: n/a
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapped View Post
Ok,,Let try this,,

Paypal CAN NOT See the Owner of ANY Bank Account attached to a Paypal account,,,In Other Words your Bank account CAN Have a DIFFERENT Name AND Address than your Paypal Account,,,,

As for the VCC,,,ther are PLENTY of Reloadable Cards that you can Load with ANY Amount you Want,,,I DO NOT Know which are available in Your Country,,,but can find TONS on the Internet,,,Simply do a Google search for "Reloadlable cards"

This information can be found In the Guide,,,,,,,,,,,,,Happy Now?????

No MORE Spoon feeding,,,,,
I know :D I'm re-reading the Guide now, carefully this time
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-14-2011
Solutions
 
Posts: n/a
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post

Moving your mega bucks onto off cards is going raise flags with some providers.

Dont say you were not warned.
Amen
Really

Maybe we'll open multiple bank accounts (maybe sub accounts too) that allow name not matching in PP. I think moving the funds to banks is better than loading to prepaid cards.

Thanks, GB.

I definitely need to do more reading before doing our plan.
Most issues have been studied well and got solved, just some more.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Withdrawing funds and using pre-paid debit cards. JohnGult PayPal Talk 4 10-15-2010 12:48 PM
Methods for withdrawing funds from PayPal Bobbert PayPal Talk 1 08-27-2010 09:11 PM
Withdrawing funds from paypal philip153 eBay Discussion! 1 07-08-2010 04:12 AM
withdrawing funds from paypal to bank account ihatescams UK PayPal Talk 10 06-13-2010 08:49 AM
Withdrawing paypal funds With less chance of problems Greenovni Subscriber Discussions 11 02-27-2009 09:05 AM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:12 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts