eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Need advice/thoughts from experienced (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/28458-need-advice-thoughts-experienced.html)

LoopHole 02-21-2011 11:50 AM

Need advice/thoughts from experienced

I have a real paypal account that has been verified and paypal knows its 100% real and its mine. I had an ebay seller account connected to it then got suspended from ebay. Paypal stood strong and never got limited. Created another ebay seller account got suspended after 2 weeks. Paypal still stood strong. I have it till this day and i use it pretty often. I CANNOT risk this paypal getting shut down. So i was wondering what if i create a new ebay account with real info that is the same thats on the pp and ONLY purchase things. Will they suspend my ebay/pp?

Forgot to add, my only intent with this ebay account is for purchasing ONLY.

rsot 02-21-2011 12:46 PM

Purchasing you should be ok as shown by previous experience.

slapped 02-21-2011 12:59 PM

You will NOT be able to sell on Ebay using that Account,,so if that is your intention you need to go Stealth with Both Paypal and Ebay,,it is the Only way no "Loopholes"

rsot 02-21-2011 01:07 PM

As Slapped has alluded to correctly, do NOT think of turning it into a seller account later on. Once you have good feedback, there is always the inkling to do it and, while you may last for awhile, sooner or later, you will get shut down.

LoopHole 02-21-2011 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slapped (Post 206562)
You will NOT be able to sell on Ebay using that Account,,so if that is your intention you need to go Stealth with Both Paypal and Ebay,,it is the Only way no "Loopholes"

My only intent with this account is to purchase. I have stealth accounts but i feel as if purchasing with them is only asking for trouble later on. Im just worried that this paypal will get shut down.

LoopHole 02-21-2011 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 206564)
As Slapped has alluded to correctly, do NOT think of turning it into a seller account later on. Once you have good feedback, there is always the inkling to do it and, while you may last for awhile, sooner or later, you will get shut down.

Im only looking to purchase things, i have other seller accounts for selling. I just dont want this pp to get limited/shutdown.

rsot 02-21-2011 02:52 PM

Any pp account can get limited for whatever reason - if you are buying sh*t from overseas, guarantee a limitation sooner or later - but if you are just buying from eb ay, you should be ok in general.

LoopHole 02-21-2011 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 206598)
Any pp account can get limited for whatever reason - if you are buying sh*t from overseas, guarantee a limitation sooner or later - but if you are just buying from eb ay, you should be ok in general.

Hmm, i wonder if i contact ebay and be straight up with them wonder if they would let me create a buyer account with this paypal. The only bad thing is this paypal had 2 accounts that were suspended on it.

rsot 02-21-2011 03:55 PM

Geez so the pa y p al has had 2 eb ay accounts already suspended - that looks bad. Don't bother calling eb ay. I would really recommend moving activity off of this pp. Use a fresh one to buy. Use this for payments received off of eb ay.

LoopHole 02-21-2011 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 206610)
Geez so the pa y p al has had 2 eb ay accounts already suspended - that looks bad. Don't bother calling eb ay. I would really recommend moving activity off of this pp. Use a fresh one to buy. Use this for payments received off of eb ay.

That means that i would have to create a whole new pp/bay under my real info. I only want this to be a buyer account. Wouldnt this new pp/bay account get suspended/limited if they saw that im creating a new account with the same info as the the previous account that was suspended over 6 months ago?

rsot 02-21-2011 05:19 PM

Here's the thing - nothing is 100% foolproof with eb ay - I am actually surprised (and somewhat glad for you) that you pa yp al has not been killed. ANY eb ay account made with THIS pa yp al linked will lead to a "killage".

Consider this: You win an auction. Seller takes payment ONLY from pa yp al. Then you have to use this pa yp al - this one's info is different from your new eb ay account - can you imagine the amount of potential pitfalls that go down? They can "catch" you on 1) info not matching up 2) pa yp al used = 2 old suspended eb ay accounts 3) user is purposefully thwarting the site 3) list goes on and on...

Based on all this, it's very dangerous - BUT (and I say this lightly) I am virtually 100% sure that you will be able to open and operate an eb ay account FOR A WHILE...the hassle of never knowing when it will be shut down is up to you.

Another reason why stealth is good - easy to set up - peace of mind...especially when all you have to do is alter your name slightly and modify your address.

Take my info for what it's worth but I do wish you all the best. In your shoes, I might be tempted to try and keep an eb ay going for the hell of it while setting up new ones on the side.

All the best.

LoopHole 02-21-2011 05:52 PM

Thats very true, well if i decide to make a new 3bay/pp. Do you think i should go stealth or try to remake everything under real info and just use it as a buyer account. Knowing that i had 1 3bay account suspended with the real info. So this would be my second account being created with real info. Or just go stealth and edit shipping address whenever i purchase things?

I decided to share my pp story with this forum. If your surprised that my account has not been shut down take a look at the full story, that should surprise you.:pop2:

LoopHole 02-21-2011 06:15 PM

I really have just confused the hell out of my self. Let me just ask this question as simply as possibly. How do i create a buyer account? Do i use my real info? Or all stealth info and change the shipping address when i purchase items?

rsot 02-21-2011 06:20 PM

:eek: Either I was not clear or I have failed in my post on this thread. Other folx will chime in later.

LoopHole 02-21-2011 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 206647)
:eek: Either I was not clear or I have failed in my post on this thread. Other folx will chime in later.

"Another reason why stealth is good - easy to set up - peace of mind...especially when all you have to do is alter your name slightly and modify your address."

Hahahaha didnt see this.