eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Will Paypal link my ebay and etsy accounts? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/28520-will-paypal-link-my-ebay-etsy-accounts.html)

ebaystinks 02-22-2011 11:33 PM

Will Paypal link my ebay and etsy accounts?

I have been banned from ebay and paypal, but have opened up a new account with my friends name and address.
My wife has been selling on etsy and they pay with paypal.

Would I be able to log into paypal with my ebay email address and etsy email address with the same ip address?

Would that cause any problems? The two accounts have different names and addresses but it will be the same ip address.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
This site is great!!!!

rsot 02-23-2011 10:45 AM

That would cause problems since the IP address is same and you have been BANNED from your pa yp al.

Welcome to the forums - time for you to go stealth with all your operations. Read around the forums +/- pick up the Stealth guide to understand how they will smoke you out.

ebaystinks 02-25-2011 12:01 AM

I have been banned but I am using my friends name and address which is different from mine. My wifes name is different from mine so nothing is really linked backed to me.

marmalade 03-24-2011 06:33 PM

etsy and ebay ban-VERO

Hi there, I don't know if this is helpful to you. I too was wondering about the relationship if any between ebay and etsy. I was banned on ebay about 3 months ago, started selling the same items on etsy (pretty much a waste of time but i did have some sales); and now i am kicked off of etsy, too!
Vero problems. The VERO police are on Etsy now bigtime. Plus you have a lot of little tattle tales on etsy (you know the kind that knit all day and like to report people). I don't know if there is a connection from ebay to etsy since i was kicked off both, i think maybe the snitches who patrol ebay might be patrolling etsy, too. My only thought is that it might be logical if you are banned from ebay, where else would you go? Amazon for certain items, but etsy for other. Maybe they are buying a list?

Lastly, I have heard that so many law firms have closed down that now some of them are selling services to rights owners, to catch VERO violators.