eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Staying under the $500 withdrawal limit. Any problems? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/28627-staying-under-500-withdrawal-limit-any-problems.html)

pman 02-25-2011 09:38 PM

Staying under the $500 withdrawal limit. Any problems?

I want to establish a second paypal business account to spread out my earnings. I will be using a different ip address and name.

I do not mind the $500 monthly withdrawal limit. In fact, that's the way I want it, because:
I don't plan to exceed it, i.e I won't receive more than $500/month in this account.
I don't want to give them my SSN (it is already tied to another account).

To lift the withdrawal limit, you have to do 2 of 3 things:
confirm bank account
confirm SSN
confirm credit card.

I am only linking my bank account so that I can withdraw the money.

Now, my question is- If I stay under the $500 /month, will Paypal start anything with me ? Or will they leave me alone, as long as I don't have any disputes and such ?

Has anyone here been in this situation? Does paypal bother you ?

mrlilypad 02-25-2011 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pman (Post 207699)
I want to establish a second paypal business account to spread out my earnings. I will be using a different ip address and name.

I do not mind the $500 monthly withdrawal limit. In fact, that's the way I want it, because:
I don't plan to exceed it, i.e I won't receive more than $500/month in this account.
I don't want to give them my SSN (it is already tied to another account).

To lift the withdrawal limit, you have to do 2 of 3 things:
confirm bank account
confirm SSN
confirm credit card.

I am only linking my bank account so that I can withdraw the money.

Now, my question is- If I stay under the $500 /month, will Paypal start any sh*t with me ? Or will they leave me alone, as long as I don't have any disputes and such ?

I have had a paypal account for just over 3 months and haven't removed the limit. I bring in just under 500 a month on that account and withdraw just under 500. So far no problems.

mastergod 02-25-2011 11:23 PM

can you send the funds, unlimited? how many funds can you transfer or send as gift?

pman 02-26-2011 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mastergod (Post 207719)
can you send the funds, unlimited? how many funds can you transfer or send as gift?

no. there's a sending limit if you don't verify.

you can only receive and withdraw. so basically, it's for small time ebayers.

mrlilypad 02-26-2011 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mastergod (Post 207719)

You can only send and withdraw the 500 limit, but I haven't had any problems with buying products. Buying online and paying with paypal has not counted towards my limit. That's my experience. If you want to withdraw or send unlimited amounts you will have to get the limit lifted. Browse around the forum and talk to the experts and you will find many solutions.

GreenBean 02-26-2011 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pman (Post 207699)

Now, my question is- If I stay under the $500 /month, will Paypal start anything with me ? Or will they leave me alone, as long as I don't have any disputes and such ?

paypal bother for any amount. users have been limited for US$8.00
'You' might be kosher. But if your buyer is not, then you can get caught by association.
Dont lull yourself into a false sense of security.

Use paypal, expect the worst. Simples.:juggle:

bronwyn 03-01-2011 10:44 PM

I agree with GreenBean. My new paypal account got limited for purchasing an iphone screen protector worth $0.01. I haven't even sold anything yet.

Sandy D 03-02-2011 12:20 AM

I think you are being over paranoid.

Verify it and move on.

Just do like most of us do and withdraw small amounts to keep in low just in case.