eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   paypal id check, send in documents (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/28631-paypal-id-check-send-documents.html)

mastergod 02-25-2011 11:21 PM

paypal id check, send in documents

if you make a stealth paypal account and sell alot of items, they will ask for documents to be mailed in driver liscense and bankstatement, to confirm your id an adress, what if your account is stealth and the info is not yours, then your suspended and cant get the funds, until you send in documents, then what

pman 02-26-2011 07:23 AM

I'm curious. is this a fixed rule ?

how many items is "a lot" ?

and what if you don't exceed the $500/month limit....... for example, if you sell 200 cheap dollar items.
They would still hassle you for documents ?!

menaice 02-26-2011 10:17 AM

Paypal is unpredictable, you never know when they will ask for documents. Plan ahead and be prepared because it WILL happen.

KingRay 04-15-2011 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mastergod (Post 207717)
if you make a stealth paypal account and sell alot of items, they will ask for documents to be mailed in driver liscense and bankstatement, to confirm your id an adress, what if your account is stealth and the info is not yours, then your suspended and cant get the funds, until you send in documents, then what

Again, This is another case. There is more to this story. They simply dont do that unless you do something wrong. what is your past history with paypal and ebay?? if you do stealth correctly it doesnt matter becuase it looks the same to paypal then if you have a legit account. That is the point of stealth.... to look completely legit.

ets 04-16-2011 02:50 AM

paypal system has changed recently and they're now asking you to submit id and proof of address as part of lifting limits phone verification will no longer apply

KingRay 04-16-2011 06:24 PM

If thats the case then how is ANYONE making new accounts and using them?

The whole idea of this is forum is getting back on ebay and paypal with stealth accounts. That would completely make this all useless information.

ShadyOne 04-16-2011 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingRay (Post 220292)

The whole idea of this is forum is getting back on ebay and paypal with stealth accounts. That would completely make this all useless information.

Who and what are you talking about. Use quotes!

?????

:peace:

nak 04-16-2011 07:55 PM

I think that is onlu in the uk

KingRay 04-16-2011 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadyOne (Post 220308)
Who and what are you talking about. Use quotes!

?????

Take your pick. Every post in this topic discusses how they will want you to verify everything with ID. That is not true. Unless you are doing something wrong.

ShadyOne 04-16-2011 08:09 PM

Quote:

Take your pick. Every post in this topic discusses how they will want you to verify everything with ID. That is not true. Unless you are doing something wrong.
Oh OK.

The UK PP are almost always asking for docs as soon as you try to lift £1900 limit.

So you have got all your limits lifted on all of your PP's without ever providing ID etc etc?

KingRay 04-16-2011 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadyOne (Post 220315)
Oh OK.

The UK PP are almost always asking for docs as soon as you try to lift £1900 limit.

So you have got all your limits lifted on all of your PP's without ever providing ID etc etc?

That is exactly what I am saying. I have never given them anything other than my bank information which they know nothing of the real name, etc. And a walmart prepaid card. Other than that its all stealth information.

I bring in between 3 and 8k per month in sales and never have had any problem. BUT.... I dont sell risky items in any way. I sell aircraft tooling used tools.

ets 04-17-2011 06:10 AM

they have recently changed their system procedures. I have tried just within this past week to open two new paypal accounts and its asking for more information i.e id and proof of address. I'm not doing anything wrong as I've had more than one stealth paypal set up within this past year! Paypal knows what is happening and OF COURSE they will make it harder for us to get back on. It's only a matter of time.

GreenBean 04-17-2011 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingRay (Post 220292)

Why? Why are you saying that?

Some USA users have been asked to supply ID for their paypal.
The reasons vary and may well be dependent on the way the account has been created.

The UK has a completley different set of circumstances. Not of concern to a US user but a problem for UK users. UK users have to comply with anti-money laundering laws. We 'used' to make phone calls etc. But of late, paypal UK is asking for a different method to lift the limits.

Now, because we're trying for a workaround I'll leave it at that.

What you must realize, KingRay, is that if paypal has policy changes, then our game changes. This week there have been policy changes with paypal. We can expect game plan changes.:juggle:

Alps_a somewhatlegend 04-17-2011 07:07 AM

Hey... U.K. people.... kick me over and beat me with a stick.... but.....

I am sure things work slightly different for those in U.S. than us in U.K.

The original poster is from U.S.

Those U.S. peeps sometimes need something called ein or ssn or something (I dont know coz I dont really look into them coz I in U.K.) but they got benifits of vba's and other good stuff.

As said.. I could be totally wrong so bring your sticks!

What I do know is the U.S. are not gonna have a £1900 (GBP) limit.... yes pp has changed here in U.K. recently but maybe not for other countries.

ets 04-17-2011 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 220370)
Why? Why are you saying that?

Some USA users have been asked to supply ID for their paypal.
The reasons vary and may well be dependent on the way the account has been created.

The UK has a completley different set of circumstances. Not of concern to a US user but a problem for UK users. UK users have to comply with anti-money laundering laws. We 'used' to make phone calls etc. But of late, paypal UK is asking for a different method to lift the limits.

Now, because we're trying for a workaround I'll leave it at that.

What you must realize, KingRay, is that if paypal has policy changes, then our game changes. This week there have been policy changes with paypal. We can expect game plan changes.:juggle:

Well said Greenbean! I couldn't have put it any better! Ebay Stealth STILL REIGNS

ShadyOne 04-17-2011 07:35 AM

Quote:

This week there have been policy changes with paypal.
Is this the new IRS policy change or are their some more?

ets 04-17-2011 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadyOne (Post 220381)

what are the IRS policy changes

GreenBean 04-17-2011 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadyOne (Post 220381)

More than that. Might be a few curved balls:doh:

ShadyOne 04-17-2011 08:04 AM

Quote:

Might be a few curved balls
:behindsofa:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ets (Post 220382)
what are the IRS policy changes

PayPal Institutes New Policy Thanks to IRS Reporting Requirements

KingRay 04-17-2011 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadyOne (Post 220384)

Yeah, I got that a few weeks ago myself. I just clicked okay on it. I didnt plan on using my account but for another month or so anyway so it really didnt matter.

ShadyOne 04-17-2011 05:08 PM

Haha, most people will, I think it is Pay Pal covering themselves and putting the burden on us...as it says in the article!

hapajenn1 04-19-2011 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingRay (Post 220318)
That is exactly what I am saying. I have never given them anything other than my bank information which they know nothing of the real name, etc. And a walmart prepaid card. Other than that its all stealth information.

hey can someone here clarify what the "walmart prepaid card" is used for in this case -- to pay the Ebay fees? or the prepaid card is used to lift limits when you need to provide PP the bank card?