eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Confirm user identity problem (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/28679-confirm-user-identity-problem.html)

jagoo 02-27-2011 05:04 PM

Confirm user identity problem

Hi,

I'm stuck with this issue, I have Business UK paypal account, real bank account added, money withdrawn already...nothing limited, all live...

Problem is that I still have receiving limit of 1800GBP/year and to remove this limit I need to "Confirm user identity", problem is that no matter what user info I enter it get's rejected after "running checks" for about 30 sec!
I dont have to mention that I dont plan to enter any real info'.

What's the deal with this BS, how do I go around it or are there any rules

thanks

stickmade 02-27-2011 07:47 PM

keep doing the above process 3 times. Each time it will come back saying something like "we could not find you on any records bullcrap..." then it will give you the option to confirm identity via phone identification, complete this & your limit will be removed. Oh and you also need to confirm the EXPUSE code off the credit card added to the account b4 they lift the £1800 limit. good luck

Alps_a somewhatlegend 02-28-2011 12:55 AM

AMAZING..... I have similarish problem and this should sort it. THANKS

Crazy... how ironic.... I have samish problem from last night and I come on this site and yeah..... there is light at the end of the tunnel

THANKS EVERYONE..... I will try this method in a few days.... I read another thread on here and the person said the same thing, so I am sure it will work.... will let you guys/gals know in a few days. XxX

Alps_a somewhatlegend 02-28-2011 12:59 AM

How much is expuse taken from card?

Quote:

Originally Posted by stickmade (Post 208106)
...... Oh and you also need to confirm the EXPUSE code off the credit card added to the account b4 they lift the £1800 limit. good luck

Hi. Thanks for info.

Anyone know what kinda money they take from card as so I know how much to keep on there.

Thanks

GreenBean 02-28-2011 04:36 AM

No more than £3. In fact I think possibly £1.20p gets taken out I keep at least £7 on cards to be safe.:pop2:

holymoly 02-28-2011 11:29 AM

Just add that verifiable VCC my friend.

stickmade 02-28-2011 06:31 PM

In the UK they take exactly £1, never anything more than that

Capture 03-01-2011 11:58 AM

having the same problem passing this step to lift limits

Provide more information Unfortunately, we can't confirm your information. Send us your documents instead.
After submitting my 'details' a few times, they could not be verified and it changed to the above information and has a tick (complete)

Confirm your information Please confirm your information by phone.

This step appeared and I need to to enter a credit/debit card which matches the address I use.. what card could I use that will pass address verification?

Thanks

Alps_a somewhatlegend 03-02-2011 06:30 PM

I have heard entropay is good. I have not done it yet so I personally cant confirm but I have read on here it is ok. I am trying in a few days... hopefully tomorrow.

Remember to put some money on the card first.

Alps_a somewhatlegend 03-03-2011 03:15 AM

OK. This is what happened to me.... if anyone can shed some light please......

I have new premier pp account

When I opened it last week I entered my bank details to get verified. The 2 deposits came, I entered them and I got verified no problem.

Then I went to lift my limits by entering card details.

I did this and it then wanted me to phone verify, so I did.

I entered the 4 digit code into my phone keypad when pp rang and it all went through ok.

I went to check my pp account and when I go to view limits, all the boxes are ticked green, but there is still the 1900 limit. There are no more options for me to click to verify or do anything anymore. I can use the account but still have the 1900 limit.

Any ideas? I am hoping someone will say check tomorrow and it will all be ok!

Capture 03-03-2011 04:16 PM

In reference to my earlier post, I used a 3V Visa Card

https://www.3vprepaid.com/

Easily purchasable from a shop in the UK with a PAYPOINT sign, cost £22

@alps I am awaiting bank deposits so will let you know if I come across the same problem.

Alps_a somewhatlegend 03-03-2011 09:36 PM

To above.... the 3v card looks interesting. Its a bit more expensive than entropay but I like the fact they have an actual page telling you how to use with pp and I learnt something new from there! entropay cost me 10.50 total but you dont get a physical card with them

Keep us posted on how yo get on - good luck, hope it works out for ya