eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Paypal Downed me?? Im new here.. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/30183-paypal-downed-me-im-new-here.html)

hkexxin 04-11-2011 09:05 AM

Paypal Downed me?? Im new here..

Ok im new here looks like a more active sit then the others..Anyways my problem is simple I sell video game consoles and do online lobbys..I get payments from people all day but once in a while u get a scammer..And like always paypal takes there side..Now my acct is permantlly limited i called them they told me i cannot use there services any more....Now i need a pp acct asap..I do not sell on ebay at all. I only need to be able to accept paypal payments through my site and be able to cash it out nothing more..Whats the best method i should do and not get linked..
I can change my modems and such any time i want..And changing nics in my house well i always do that.. So what method u guys suggest.. Any merchant accounts i can open that accepts paypal payments...I need info let me know thanks..

ShadyOne 04-12-2011 10:24 AM

Quote:

I only need to be able to accept paypal payments through my site and be able to cash it out nothing more..
Open up a stealth PayPal whilst you are sorting out your real PayPal account.

:thumb:

Quote:

And changing nics in my house well i always do that
Dont know what that means but if you are talking about changing the MAC address on your Network Interface Card "NIC" then this does not matter with eBay or stealth itself.

This comes up a lot actually.

The IP address given to your NIC is NOT IMPORTANT but the IP address given to your modem is! One i local and the other is wide area (internet).

Don't use the command prompt for your IP address, use IPBurger.com etc etc

Quote:

Any merchant accounts i can open that accepts paypal payments...I need info let me know thanks..
I know nothing on this subject! Someone else?

:peace:

rsot 04-12-2011 10:31 AM

No no NO!

If you don't have to use Pa yp al, don't - especially for this kind of "Bogus" reason.

I would suggest CCNow as one option - you will need your own website. Sadly their cut is 5% (higher) or, alternatively, you can use Moneybookers if your clients pay with credit card.

There are other options that other knowledgeable folx will propose later I am sure...forget Pa yp al.