eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Reputable companies that deal in e-gold etc? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/30278-reputable-companies-deal-e-gold-etc.html)

mattytman 04-13-2011 08:32 AM

Reputable companies that deal in e-gold etc?

I was searching for reputable companies that accpeted 'personal payments' from PayPal and would switch into e-gold etc?

Anyone have any experience of this? Read some good stories and some bad.

My life seems be a never ending search for the question "How the f*ck can I consistently get money out of PayPal accounts!":shocked:

ShadyOne 04-13-2011 10:18 AM

Quote:

My life seems be a never ending search for the question "How the f*ck can I consistently get money out of PayPal accounts!"
Why do you not have a verified bank account attached?

What methods have you tried so far to withdraw funds?

Quote:

I was searching for reputable companies that accpeted 'personal payments' from PayPal and would switch into e-gold
:noidea:

Going to have a look at what e-gold is now...

from what I read, e-gold is not a secure method. So not recommended.

If I come across any methods I will post them. Their is a thread about this as well so do a search.

:D

raidar 04-13-2011 03:57 PM

No, e-gold is worthless these days!, and has practically been replaced with Liberty Reserve. Another good option is Pecunux, which is gold based. But, Pa ypal don't allow exchanges to/from such e-currencies

mim 04-21-2011 11:44 AM

if you find a reputable exchanger that accepts paypal, let me know. the big joints won't touch paypal due to the papyal policy. you will need use small players that work off hyip/gold boards.

LR is good, but their site was down for 4 days in the beginning of month. Pecunix is used alot. Another one is Alertpay.

mattytman 04-21-2011 03:17 PM

Quote:

you will need use small players that work off hyip/gold boards.

LR is good, but their site was down for 4 days in the beginning of month. Pecunix is used alot. Another one is Alertpay.
This is what I'm looking for. Someone, anyone who is genuine and will accept PayPal payment and convert it into something I can access more easily. Bank accounts are drying up and it would be a big weight off my mind.

Just can't seem to find anyone or anything that does it!?

ShadyOne 04-21-2011 03:24 PM

^^^ Now I see what you was saying about withdrawing to VCC's :D

mattytman 04-21-2011 03:25 PM

:clap::clap: :doh:

ShadyOne 04-21-2011 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattytman (Post 221872)
This is what I'm looking for. Someone, anyone who is genuine and will accept PayPal payment and convert it into something I can access more easily. Bank accounts are drying up and it would be a big weight off my mind.

So you want to be able to withdraw your money from PP without adding a bank account?

So that means you are trying to come up with a method of withdrawing your money from an unverified PP?

Therefore you will have to stick to the PP limits.

mattytman 04-21-2011 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadyOne (Post 221875)
So you want to be able to withdraw your money from PP without adding a bank account?

So that means you are trying to come up with a method of withdrawing your money from an unverified PP?

Therefore you will have to stick to the PP limits.

Yes, in effect, this is what I'm striving for. I have two eBay accounts (now three thanks to your wisdom on the ticket debacle) that are super stealth and good for now. But I sell on gumtree etc as take payments to various unverified PP accounts (have used 87 unverified PP accounts since Xmas!!!). Postage is provided etc and all is good wit payments...but I can't physically open 87 bank accounts to withdraw and I can't risk having the gumtree payments going to my stealth accounts.

87 PayPal accounts may seem extreme...but when they are unverified and unconfirmed...they're nothing more than an email address anyway. I receive a payment and click 'claim payment' and use address close to me (ish)...blah blah. But then it's what to do with it. I'm safe when sending personal payments because all the payments are under £500 and the postage shows proof of delivery. So I just wanted someone who I could trust and send 'X' amount, they then take a cut and send me 'X' via a different method. Legal laundering !!!

Just had a payment for £280 (only making £40 profit) - but that will be PayPal number 88...

ShadyOne 04-21-2011 05:12 PM

^^^ I love the way you work! :hail:

If I find a method, obviously I will let you know, if you find one be sure to post it her ;)

cortex 04-21-2011 06:27 PM

Mattyman im in the same boat as you - except i have verified PP accounts without bank account attached to them. They have quids in them and i need to get that dosh out sharpish.

I'm thinking the only way is to make an auction on one of my bank-verified PP accounts and buy the item, valued at around £600, from my PP account which doesn't have a bank account attached to it?

mim 04-21-2011 07:56 PM

GrannyT 04-22-2011 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattytman (Post 221914)
Yes, in effect, this is what I'm striving for. I have two eBay accounts (now three thanks to your wisdom on the ticket debacle) that are super stealth and good for now. But I sell on gumtree etc as take payments to various unverified PP accounts (have used 87 unverified PP accounts since Xmas!!!). Postage is provided etc and all is good wit payments...but I can't physically open 87 bank accounts to withdraw and I can't risk having the gumtree payments going to my stealth accounts.

87 PayPal accounts may seem extreme...but when they are unverified and unconfirmed...they're nothing more than an email address anyway. I receive a payment and click 'claim payment' and use address close to me (ish)...blah blah. But then it's what to do with it. I'm safe when sending personal payments because all the payments are under £500 and the postage shows proof of delivery. So I just wanted someone who I could trust and send 'X' amount, they then take a cut and send me 'X' via a different method. Legal laundering !!!

Just had a payment for £280 (only making £40 profit) - but that will be PayPal number 88...

I love this thread!

arpichelago 04-22-2011 02:06 PM

Waitaminnut

So you've been depositing to the same bank account, but not confirming it with these 80 accounts?
I didn't know that worked.
I would be worried about disputes and PP withdrawing potentially 87x 500euro...

But seriously.. if you don't confirm it, they wont use it to link accounts? really?

ShadyOne 04-22-2011 02:22 PM

^^^^ I actually never understoond any of that :confused:

Read the thread again. :D

biggunn 04-23-2011 12:52 AM

What about selling the PayPal accounts...

unkown5454 04-23-2011 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arpichelago (Post 222167)
Waitaminnut

So you've been depositing to the same bank account, but not confirming it with these 80 accounts?
I didn't know that worked.
I would be worried about disputes and PP withdrawing potentially 87x 500euro...

But seriously.. if you don't confirm it, they wont use it to link accounts? really?

They are UK, but that's extremely interesting if that's the case???

ShadyOne 04-23-2011 04:35 AM

^^^ No that isn't the case.

He has 80+ PP accounts without bank accounts because it is easier to do, than have 80+ PP accounts with 80+ bank acccounts.

So he now needs to find a way of getting the money out of them without adding lots of bank accounts. VCC's do not work to withdraw here.

And NO, he has not decided to send the money to one of his PP's account with a bank account attached, as that is likely to end up getting him limited.

GrannyT 04-23-2011 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadyOne (Post 222308)
^^^ No that isn't the case.

He has 80+ PP accounts without bank accounts because it is easier to do, than have 80+ PP accounts with 80+ bank acccounts.

So he now needs to find a way of getting the money out of them without adding lots of bank accounts. VCC's do not work to withdraw here.

And NO, he has not decided to send the money to his one of his PP's account with a bank, as that is likely to end up getting him limited.

You have such a way with words - so>>>>>>> what's the answer to the problem? Anyone?

mattytman 04-23-2011 08:25 AM

Quote:

What about selling the PayPal accounts...
I like the idea. But who is in the market for buying paypal accounts? Really interesting - will look into it.

Maybe I could eBay auction them!! LOL. EBay would love that !! I could sell a PayPal account with £300 for...maybe...I dunno...maybe...£299.99 with free delivery? Lol. I would get about £260 I reckon -- but I wouldn't know how to TITLE the auction.

"PayPal account for sale with £300 in" would get about three views in a week :(

mattytman 04-23-2011 08:26 AM

And the people who buy my PP accounts on eBay would pay with...PayPal! :doh: