eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Paypal Debit Card??? Will it link me??? Stealth Account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/30291-paypal-debit-card-will-link-me-stealth-account.html)

e_xi_alpha 04-13-2011 03:58 PM

Paypal Debit Card??? Will it link me??? Stealth Account

Okay here is my story

I had an ebay and paypal account since 2004, no problems. I use to just buy and occassionally sell something out of my house. We i learned about alibaba and started to sell headphones by Dre. Of course, i found out the hard way that they were ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and my account was frozen. I gave paypal my ssn and all of my invoices and they closed my accounts. they held my money for 90 of the 180 days and made me pay off my paypal and ebay debt.

Well, while i was suspended i learned about ebay stealth. I got back on with four ebay accounts linked to 2 pp accounts. I am about to open 2 more ebay and one more pp. All are running on business accounts with ein #. I have separate computers and ip addresses and followed everything to a "T". Now i have unlimited accounts on ebay that i can sell off of. The one thing i do want is a paypal debit card. I was going to sign up for it but it asks for ssn. Paypal told me i could never have a paypal account because of the headphones. I opened up the new account under my real name but as a business. they are not linked at all, can i sign up for the paypal debit card or will they link me and shut me down as soon as i do this.

I want to be able to take money out of my paypal account without putting it in the bank. I would like the card so i can purchase stuff out of my paypal account with putting the money in the bank and having to wait.

Does paypal automatically close accounts because i thought if i opened and ein account i could still get the paypal debit card. just wanted some advice

Here are some of the things i am looking to do

1. Paypal Debit card with an EIN number
2. Walmart money card linked to the paypal account
3. accountnow moneycard linked to the paypal account
4. do risk anything and just put the money in the bank and stay low key

jman33 04-13-2011 04:31 PM

4. don't risk anything and just put the money in the bank and stay low key

Do not do anything with ebay/paypal that you are not required to do. You have a good thing going, and you really do not want to mess it up. Paypal will limit you for anything just to hold your money and having a paypal debit card will make it easier for you to keep a lot of money in paypal, and that is never a good idea.

nak 04-13-2011 08:02 PM

Dont risk it if ur tryimg to get under the radar from the irs the majic number is 20k so it wont matter wather u take the cash from ur paypal or ur bank so just take it from ur bank much safer