eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Email from Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/30347-email-paypal.html)

Stealth4 04-15-2011 04:21 AM

Email from Paypal

Hi guys,

I have been reading this forum a lot and today i decided to join. Thank you everyone for all the help!

Ok i have 4 stealth accounts after getting suspended by annoying ebay for VERO. It was just an old branded bag i had and they took it down and after few days suspended my account. They asked for all these documents and there is no way for me to find a reciept for bag i bought 10years ago etc etc so i opened a few accounts. They are all new and i have been listing very slowly like 2 items per week on each account.

Today i got an email from paypal they will need to authenticate my account once it reaches $1000.00. Now is this normal or are they suspecting something?

I really hate feeling like a criminal!! but they left me no choice

Thank you everyone

ShadyOne 04-15-2011 09:22 AM

Quote:

It was just an old branded bag i had and they took it down and after few days suspended my account.
Removing any copyright pictures or text from your listing can sometimes help avoid this. Taking your own pictures and writing your own text. Although it also depend on the rights owner, some just never stop reporting listings to e Bay. :mad2:

Quote:

They asked for all these documents and there is no way for me to find a reciept for bag i bought 10years ago etc etc
First you should try phoning them and explaining. Some people have had success with this and some have not.

If not their are ways to get creative with receipts. No need to tell e Bay/PP that the handbag was 10 years old, you only bought it last month ;)

Quote:

so i opened a few accounts. They are all new and i have been listing very slowly like 2 items per week on each account.
:thumb:

Quote:

Today i got an email from paypal they will need to authenticate my account once it reaches $1000.00. Now is this normal or are they suspecting something?
Very normal to get limited once you hit a certain amount of money, I am not sure what the limits are on the Aussie PP and whether they differe (I can hear GreenBean on HER way ;) )

But their are sending and receivng limits if you are not verified, anti-laundering limit etc etc

They then ask you for all the documents to verifiy you, your address and the items you are selling/sold.

^PP may also require additional info in different countries. :noidea:

:peace:

Stealth4 05-05-2011 08:35 AM

Hi everyone. I need help with anti money laundering paypal issue. Can someone who can help PM me plzzzzzz

rsot 05-05-2011 10:22 AM

Welcome. Anti money laundering? Asking people to PM you is kind of "lazy" on this forum Stealth4 - pick a user whom you think has knowledge and toss a pm.

Wish I could help you but I know nothing about .AU stuff =( sorry. All the best.

Stealth4 05-07-2011 01:46 AM

Hi rsot, i have PM a few people for help but no reply and i am getting desperate!

ShadyOne 05-07-2011 06:17 AM

You are basically asking what you should do when PP ask you for documents because you are reaching the annual receiving limit.

GofortheGold 05-08-2011 11:34 AM

Yes, it's normal. Try not to sell that much volume with new accounts at first. Spread out between different accounts and try to avoid branded goods initially if you can. If you can't, then you're just going to have to accept that suspended accounts is part of the selling process; business expense.

jmtz 05-12-2011 08:44 AM

Wait, what? Anti-laundering? What's that? Should I be worried?

rsot 05-12-2011 09:41 AM

Google it and understand it - if it concerns you, be worried - if not, continue =)

jjjia 05-27-2011 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stealth4 (Post 226128)
Hi everyone. I need help with anti money laundering paypal issue. Can someone who can help PM me plzzzzzz

Is the paypal account verified? if it is not and you are sending large amounts of money, after a few times they will send you that limitation. i did that last year before I knew about stealth.