eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Selling with friend's account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/30391-selling-friends-account.html)

theman94404 04-15-2011 11:26 AM

Selling with friend's account

I am using someone elses ebay account to sell after my account was suspended. I added a new email address to my PayPal and got a new bank account and phone number. Can I pay my ebay seller fees directly with that PayPal account email or will my friends ebay account possibly get suspended?

ShadyOne 04-15-2011 01:35 PM

Quote:

I am using someone elses ebay account to sell after my account was suspended. I added a new email address to my PayPal and got a new bank account and phone number. Can I pay my ebay seller fees directly with that PayPal account email or will my friends ebay account possibly get suspended?
Are you using a new Pay Pal or a Pay Pal that was previously used with a suspended e Bay account?

If you are using a Pay Pal that was used with a previously suspended e Bay account then you will be linking back to yourself (suspended) on your friends e bay.

It would probably then be "how long have I got?" before e Bay realised...

:peace:

theman94404 04-16-2011 12:17 AM

I actually sell right now on ebay using someone elses ebay account. I use my PayPal to collect payment then pay them for the ebay fees. I use the same PayPal email to collect payment that was used in the suspended account.

For the new ebay account I created, I am using the same PayPal, but with a different email (just added the new email to my PayPal).

My PayPal account is different from the one that was suspended because I have a new bank account #.

ShadyOne 04-16-2011 06:38 AM

Quote:

I actually sell right now on ebay using someone elses ebay account. I use my PayPal to collect payment then pay them for the ebay fees. I use the same PayPal email to collect payment that was used in the suspended account.

For the new ebay account I created, I am using the same PayPal, but with a different email (just added the new email to my PayPal).

My PayPal account is different from the one that was suspended because I have a new bank account #.
But are you using the same name? address? phone number? dob? as a suspended account?

You have changed these as well and not just your bank account? New bank account does not do anything to change details on Pay Pal or e Bay.

Also did you say you are taking payments to a Pay pal that was used with a suspended e bay account. That is not a good idea.

GreenBean 04-16-2011 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theman94404 (Post 219882)

Expect the chop anytime.:rant:

Adding a new email address to your paypal that was associated with a suspended account just LINKED you.

I am of the school that never pays fees with paypal. I minimize as much as I can paypal having access to my hard earned bucks.

Do consider alternatives. Lots on the forum about this. I'll give you a big hint.
Search the signatures of Here We Go Again. Lotsagoodies:pop2:

nak 04-16-2011 07:26 AM

greenbeen how do you pay your fees if you don't use paypal?

KingRay 04-16-2011 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nak (Post 220149)

I have never paid my fees with paypal. I use a walmart card and just fill it to the amount that the email says I will be paying that month. its about $3.50/month in fees to use the reloadable card. works like a charm.

They are nice because when you send it in for the permanent card you can have anyones name on it with no problems.

ShadyOne 04-16-2011 06:47 PM

Quote:

I have never paid my fees with paypal. I use a walmart card and just fill it to the amount that the email says I will be paying that month. its about $3.50/month in fees to use the reloadable card. works like a charm.
This method does require more effort than using PP and I am very lazy sometimes, although this method does fit in with stealth very well.

Thanks for the ino :thumb:

GreenBean 04-16-2011 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nak (Post 220149)

I use prepaid cards.

I got badly stung by paypal taking my own money. Never again. ;)

nak 04-16-2011 07:49 PM

Ill have to get one thanks greenbean

Harding626 02-01-2019 02:12 AM

Re: Selling with friend's account

Hello. I was suspended from eBay. I’m trying to create a stealth account. I have 2 options. I can use my boyfriends account and all his information. We would be signing in from different locations. Obviously I know I have to change my IP address or creating my own and using the address of my best friend who recently sold her house and moved. Is either of these options smart? Or should I just change everything and get a PO Box?

MM78 02-01-2019 02:28 AM

Re: Selling with friend's account

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harding626 (Post 975449)
Hello. I was suspended from eBay. I’m trying to create a stealth account. I have 2 options. I can use my boyfriends account and all his information. We would be signing in from different locations. Obviously I know I have to change my IP address or creating my own and using the address of my best friend who recently sold her house and moved. Is either of these options smart? Or should I just change everything and get a PO Box?

Honestly, leave family and friends out of your business. Just make stealths and move on with your business.