eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   buying with paypal question (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/31499-buying-paypal-question.html)

SouthBayStore 05-16-2011 04:34 PM

buying with paypal question

Ok so i have 1 paypal account that i can no longer use. it is now suspended.
I started using my moms paypal and now that is suspended and i can not pull money from that for 180 days.
Can i open a paypal with my new bank and just use it for buying Not selling?
just to have a paypal for my personal stuff.. please let me know and with this paypal. i would use all my information, before on my first paypal i had a bank no ss but i had my real name and house.. with the new one i will have all my information and even put a ss if i needed to because i amm not wanting to do anything fishy with this new account.

rsot 05-16-2011 04:39 PM

Welcome to the forum.

Ok - for pa yp al BUYING only - you MIGHT get away with it (people have, he*l I have) but in the long run it is not worth it.

Say you get 50 feedback - you feel the itch to make sales - account = BAD.

Might as well go stealth - go fresh and new - change your address a bit - get new IP - read around the forum - +/- get the stealth guide for simplicity - and you can make 10 accounts easy.

Hope I am clear - yes a buying account may be ok but in the long run - only for buying.

All the best.

ShadyOne 05-16-2011 06:17 PM

I agree with rsot, it is possible to have a buyer account in your real name and address and using PayPal. I would stealth your other details though.

Make sure you do the basics and keep the account seperate from any other stealth accounts.

SouthBayStore 05-17-2011 01:09 AM

Basically what i do is i am a reseller of sneakers, i have a connect in china that i do work with. In the beginning i was using my real information so do sales and its not like the people did not know they are replicas because my site basically said they were replicas in a different way but everyone knew.. i grew the urge to sell a pair of sneakers on e b a y to just do one and get out. I made about 600 on that pair i dropped shipped them and 3 weeks later they complained simple as that i got shut down. So then i started to use my Mothers p ay p a l because i was done with e b ay and i was just going to sell to my regular customers, well that did not work out so good because they then shut that down due to suspicious transactions now i have about 3k in my mothers p a y p a l and i can not retrieve it for 180 days it says. so i am pretty much done with selling i am moving towards helping people out with the connections so there might be transactions with a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ p a y pa l i am getting but not so many!

rsot 05-17-2011 10:06 AM

Nice plan - sometimes good to outsource business plan in order to get $

unkown5454 05-17-2011 11:51 AM

$600 profit on replica shoes...Louis V

ShadyOne 05-17-2011 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SouthBayStore (Post 229468)
Basically what i do is i am a reseller of sneakers, i have a connect in china that i do work with. In the beginning i was using my real information so do sales and its not like the people did not know they are replicas because my site basically said they were replicas in a different way but everyone knew.. i grew the urge to sell a pair of sneakers on e b a y to just do one and get out. I made about 600 on that pair i dropped shipped them and 3 weeks later they complained simple as that i got shut down. So then i started to use my Mothers p ay p a l because i was done with e b ay and i was just going to sell to my regular customers, well that did not work out so good because they then shut that down due to suspicious transactions now i have about 3k in my mothers p a y p a l and i can not retrieve it for 180 days it says. so i am pretty much done with selling i am moving towards helping people out with the connections so there might be transactions with a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ p a y pa l i am getting but not so many!

I would try sending an email to PP to get your funds out early. It is worth a shot.

It has been done before, just do some research and find out how people done it.

rsot 05-17-2011 01:25 PM

A worthy suggestion by shadyone - just make sure you don't owe money to pp before doing this kind of e-mail in case of linkage balances...