eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   paypal banned me! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/32320-paypal-banned-me.html)

mwa145 06-06-2011 06:27 PM

paypal banned me!

so i follow the guide and i was able to sell an item and got paid for ! 3 items . ! so i try to withdraw half the balance and 15 min later boom! my account is perm limited! . i call them and they say its because one of my customers was not happy? i was like wtf i contacted all of them and they were happy! .
i guess i effed up somehow with them linking my other account idk how though. because my old ebay is still working.

so for my question... do i really need to get another bank account to make another paypal.?i want to be able to sell on that ebay account.
also if i end up getting a new paypal account shud i link them together or shud i just make a new ebay account?

Axcend 06-06-2011 07:13 PM

you can use a virtual bank account to verify a new paypal account, but yes in order to withdraw, you will need another bank account :/

mwa145 06-06-2011 07:27 PM

can i get one later on though? like lets say i make 2 new paypal account . 1 for each ebay account . can i later put in a real chase bank account and deposit to it right away? they told me it was gunna be 12 bucks a month for each account . ?

mwa145 06-06-2011 11:57 PM

nothing????????

GreenBean 06-07-2011 12:16 AM

Not 8 hours have passed since the last post.

You want we all drop our real life work to come play with you?

Bad manners to do that. :boink:

I'll read your thread and comment. BRB ;)

GreenBean 06-07-2011 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mwa145 (Post 236544)
so i follow the guide and i was able to sell an item and got paid for ! 3 items . ! so i try to withdraw half the balance and 15 min later boom! my account is perm limited! . i call them and they say its because one of my customers was not happy? i was like wtf i contacted all of them and they were happy! .
i guess i effed up somehow with them linking my other account idk how though. because my old ebay is still working.

so for my question... do i really need to get another bank account to make another paypal.?i want to be able to sell on that ebay account.
also if i end up getting a new paypal account shud i link them together or shud i just make a new ebay account?

Back now! OK, couple of points:
NO TEXT speak. shud spel rite or u lok dum:doh:

I do not agree you followed the guide. Reading this post it seems you put a new paypal on an old ebay, yes? That does not work LONG TERM.
Did you do that? Best to have new ebay/paypal account to stay stealth.

What did you do about IP, cookies , user accounts? Could be how you linked.
What paypal said sounds strange. They usually say buyer entered a dispute.
Anything like that?:pop2:

Yes, you should have a new bank account for the new paypal account. It is better to have a fully verified paypal to sell. I guess you want to be long term on both ebay/paypal. That's the better way to work. try not to take short-cuts or you will make mistakes.