eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Adding a debit card to a fully verified account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/32763-adding-debit-card-fully-verified-account.html)

jmtz 06-16-2011 07:28 AM

Adding a debit card to a fully verified account

So I have an account in good standing and it's fully verified with bank and CC added. I want to use that account for buying stuff, not selling. It's been sitting there for about a month maybe. The address is not mine, nor the name etc etc etc. Is it possible to add a Walmart debit card and use that for buying? I've used the walmart card to verify accounts before but I don't remember if the process is different if I already have a primary card on file and I am just adding another card. Do I have to verify it? Does the address have to match?

rsot 06-16-2011 09:30 AM

Debit card does not need to match for address verification from my experience. You can add it - you won't necessarily need to verify it.

But how will you receive your stuff if you have no access to address?

jmtz 06-16-2011 10:20 AM

Well, I've done this before on another account and I just ask the eBay seller to ship to my home address and if he doesn't mind, I get my item, if he doesn't want to do it that way, his loss. I just can't remember if the address had to match or what.

ShadyOne 06-16-2011 05:04 PM

Many people, after being closed by PayPal, just open a new account with their real details and add their debit card for purchases. Stick to buying only, just to limit any issues with being linked and closed down again.

I would suggest you do open a new PayPal account with your real details and not bother with adding it to your good standing verified PayPal that you use for sales.

Remember to seperate accounts. Different user account, Ip etc

ensignia 06-17-2011 09:36 PM

Shady is on the money again. I've got a new buying account with my old banned details and no problems so far.

jjjia 06-17-2011 11:58 PM

yeah buying is good...ebay love your purchase which means they can charge seller fees...but if you pay through debit card but not with paypal balance do check buyer protection... and some sellers dont like shipping to unregistered address as they might not have the ability to prove they send the item to your address if you open case with paypal.

Sandy D 06-20-2011 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadyOne (Post 240228)
Many people, after being closed by PayPal, just open a new account with their real details and add their debit card for purchases. Stick to buying only, just to limit any issues with being linked and closed down again.

I would suggest you do open a new PayPal account with your real details and not bother with adding it to your good standing verified PayPal that you use for sales.

Remember to seperate accounts. Different user account, Ip etc

Sometimes this works and sometimes is does not.

Well worth trying though.