eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Stealth Accounts and Paypal with similar info? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/33001-stealth-accounts-paypal-similar-info.html)

worththewait 06-22-2011 07:18 AM

Stealth Accounts and Paypal with similar info?

Ok so say for example I set up 5 Stealth Accounts for ebay and set up 5 paypal accounts for each of these, do I make up 5 paypal accounts under made up names or a variation of my own name and a made up address? When I go to add my bank account details, Paypal normally asks for the billing address - surely if I was to add these details to my 5 new accounts Paypal would pick up on this and limit them?

What I am asking is how do you get around the issue of adding banking details when your bank accounts are all in your own name with your home address - paypal will see all details across the stealth accounts are the same!

rsot 06-22-2011 09:36 AM

1. Search the forums for bank details and related topics.

2. Read the guide to understand the options and how stealth works.

3. Wait for other forum posters to post info that has been discussed AGAIN and AGAIN.

Those are your options - your selection is your choice. All the best.

Call me an a$$hole but your questions just seem to keep coming without taking the time to understand the PROCESS. If I am wrong, you can correct me and others can too.

worththewait 06-22-2011 09:50 AM

No its no problem. I appreciate you posting.

rsot 06-22-2011 11:27 AM

I saw on another post that you have the guide so I apologize for the assumption that you did not have it.

Ok to clarify your question - pa yp al only sees WHATEVER banking info you give them.

So let's say you have 2 pp accounts:

One registered to John Doe, other to Jack Coe.
You real name is let's say Fargus McLane.
The 2 bank accounts are in your REAL name at the branch - unless you used f*ke ID which is another problem altogether ha.

You hve a transit number and a routing number for each account.

Take one account and use it for John Doe - name of bank account will STAY John Doe.
Same for Jack Doe.
DO NOT CHANGE NAMES.

Wait for 2 deposits to verify.

You do this for all 5 accounts.

Pa yp al CANNOT see bank account details from your branch UNLESS you decide to upload funds from the bank account... <--- Note this.

All the best.

GrannyT 06-22-2011 12:21 PM

Succinctly put Lumberjack:clap:

worththewait 06-22-2011 01:17 PM

Ok so say I do that. What happens though if Paypal decide to limit the account and ask me to upload ID etc...

Should I edit some or just forget about this account and move on to the next one?

GrannyT 06-22-2011 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by worththewait (Post 242112)
Ok so say I do that. What happens though if Paypal decide to limit the account and ask me to upload ID etc...

Should I edit some or just forget about this account and move on to the next one?

You give them what they want - and if that presents a problem you can always send a PM to admin who I feel sure will have the answer you need. (cough, cough):thumb:

worththewait 06-22-2011 01:26 PM

hmmm so if asked for ID by paypal then I would need to upload id for my made up name etc.....

Imakemoney 06-22-2011 01:29 PM

Yes you would :pop2:

macbook 06-22-2011 01:31 PM

Has *cough*cough* this been successful for anyone? Such documents are not verified?

GrannyT 06-22-2011 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by macbook (Post 242127)
Has *cough*cough* this been successful for anyone? Such documents are not verified?

I think you can safely say that anyone who has 'done the cough cough business' will be keeping it to themselves on an open forum.

We all need to get more discreet, just take it as said that there are work arounds for every problem

:pop2:

ShadyOne 06-22-2011 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by worththewait (Post 242112)

No point setting up accounts up to fail. If this is going to be your sticking point, do as much research as you can, focus on it until you have a viable solution.

New accounts are nowhere near as good as solid long-term aged PayPal accounts. That should be your aim.

As mentioned, use documents for your stealth details. Find who or how :thumb: