eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Using stealth paypal on my own website... (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/34251-using-stealth-paypal-my-own-website.html)

bottleboo 07-20-2011 05:47 PM

Using stealth paypal on my own website...

Hi all, newbie alert! :yar:

I've been selling vintage jewellery on ebay for the last year as well as through my own website. Both my ebay and website sales landed in the same paypal account.

A few weeks ago I was suspended from ebay/paypal (I was linked to old accounts that were blocked 2 years... forgotten I'd had them to be honest). As for my own website, well, my shop was set up through bigcartel which only lets you receive payments through paypal. I therefore had to set up a whole new site (I went with shopify) & added google checkout. I'd really like to go back to bigcartel as it's the best value for money & easy to customise (I'm definitely not a css pro).

I've successfully set up new ebay/paypal accounts thanks to the stealth guide which are currently working fine. Just wondered... if I go back to bigcartel and add my new stealth paypal, can paypal link me to my recently suspended acc? Will they recognise the payments that are coming via my website URL and realise I've just set up a new account?

To clarify: all pp account info is different, but the payments will be coming from the same website as before.

stillselling 07-20-2011 06:12 PM

Get a new domain. Email your customers about the switch. And run away from the old domain. Don't even do a 302 redirect.

bottleboo 07-20-2011 08:28 PM

New domain is not an option, I've established my brand and won't be changing the company name or .com address.

So, looks like I have to abandon bigcartel & paypal then! :mad2:

wonderwoman901 08-21-2011 08:17 PM

Ok Im sort of having the same issue I have a website that I havent started selling on due to my paypal account getting suspending now that I have a stealth ebay and paypal account Im wondering should I link my stealth paypal to my website. I have my website set up in my real info which paypal will see linked to an suspended account if they check also my website is set up thru a gmail account which is not attached to my suspended paypal account but I kind of know that paypal knows that the website belongs to me because i use a friends ebay account which has been linked to mine. Ive read that ebay/paypal send trackers thru email and i have opened ebay email thru my cell phone internet and my friend has logged on to her ebay account thru my phone. So if they have the ip from my phone which links her account and my email that I have checked thru my phone they probably know that the website is mine because i check my gmail account thru my phone as well. And all of this was done before i learned all of this info so should i just get a new domain name new stealth paypal host and server or what?

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscri...lth-names.html

Also the thread above mentioned hosting my site on internet.bs and using a asian server.