eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   quest. about spending paypal stealth balance (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/34432-quest-about-spending-paypal-stealth-balance.html)

cinders4 07-24-2011 06:58 PM

quest. about spending paypal stealth balance

Hi,

Just wanted to run an idea past you guys about spending my paypal stealth balance

If I bought something online that accepted paypal payments, and paid them by paypal and left the shipping address the same as my xxx paypal verified address, then emailed the company I just bought of and said oh for order number 145 (or whatever) I was buying a present for a friend and forgot to change the shipping address in paypal, please ship to (my real address)

so basically paypal thinks i've had the order shipped to my paypal verified address, and only the website has my real address sent by email.

is that pretty safe?? what do you guys think? hope that made sense!

meVebay 07-24-2011 07:05 PM

Most companies will refuse. Complying with seller protection mean orders must be sent to the address paypal give.

They'll most probably refund you and tell you to re-order adding the correct address (What I would do)

cinders4 07-24-2011 07:10 PM

well I've done it once so far and they company was fine with it, but before I do this regularly I just want to check if paypal can trace this, I'm assuming they can't seeing as I am only giving the address to the actual company by email and not anywhere in the paypal order

can I ask how other people spend or use their paypal balance without being traced??

meVebay 07-24-2011 07:18 PM

What I didn't mention, it also depends what your ordering, and how much it is.

cinders4 07-24-2011 07:31 PM

yes of course! only intend on spending small amounts slowly!

Gman91189 07-24-2011 08:12 PM

yea doubt buying somthing around 300+ dollars would work... would be nice tho

cinders4 07-24-2011 10:18 PM

can anyone tell me how they spend their stealth balance without being traced then (pm me if don't want to say in forums)

and don't say buy ebay stealth... I have it... it doesn't tell you

Gman91189 07-24-2011 10:22 PM

easy.. use your jobs address or a family member or another address not linked to any limited paypal accounts that you have access to..
the point is that through payments of paypal.. it must be sent to the shipping address.. sometimes yes you can upload a different shipping address on the website you are making the purchase from...(just upload your neighbors/family member/friend)

besttimedeals 07-24-2011 10:36 PM

The easiest way to do it is by something on Ebay with it and change the shipping to address during checkout.

KingRay 07-24-2011 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by besttimedeals (Post 252537)
The easiest way to do it is by something on Ebay with it and change the shipping to address during checkout.

That is the worst way to do it. That will get you linked to an old account every time if that address has ever been used on a suspended account.

Do not do this. I have lost accounts before ONLY due to this exact scenario. Those addresses you put in for gift addresses are kept by ebay forever. They WILL get you linked.

Never enter any address that you think that will be linked to any old account.

Dont even email them and tell them you want to change it as they will just change it on the shipping screen and then ebay will still have it. Been busted that way as well.

cinders4 07-25-2011 02:05 AM

thanks for all the advice

@KingRay - I'm not buying off ebay (lol) I'm buying off other websites =)

I would never give paypal/ebay my money again! lol even if it's stealth money!

besttimedeals 07-25-2011 10:43 AM

I've done it hundreds of times on many different accounts with no problem. I use an address that was slightly different then the suspended one.

Of course you don't use your selling account, it takes 10 seconds to make make up a buying only account with some random address. Then you go to check out, you change the shipping address to the address you want. Then you click on paypal payment button and checkout using the another email address with no ebay connection to log into the paypal account with money.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingRay (Post 252539)
That is the worst way to do it. That will get you linked to an old account every time if that address has ever been used on a suspended account.

Do not do this. I have lost accounts before ONLY due to this exact scenario. Those addresses you put in for gift addresses are kept by ebay forever. They WILL get you linked.

Never enter any address that you think that will be linked to any old account.

Dont even email them and tell them you want to change it as they will just change it on the shipping screen and then ebay will still have it. Been busted that way as well.

stillselling 07-25-2011 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by besttimedeals (Post 252672)
I've done it hundreds of times on many different accounts with no problem. I use an address that was slightly different then the suspended one.

Not even slightly relevant here. Besides, you can make purchase on eB without a PP account now. The point is not to let eB associate any of your banned address with your new selling account.

If you want to volunteer more info to PP by making ANOTHER account just to give them more money by using another VCC/CC/Debit, then you're not playing the game right.

stillselling 07-25-2011 12:47 PM

Seems to me that a lot of you have problem cashing out. Wouldn't that be one of the first thing you need to figure out before you start selling? There's no excuse for the US-based accounts with the vast varieties of financial products available and the vast amount of illegals obtaining and using them.

If you have an idea, try it out. Don't just post it here and expect an answer. Someone will tell you it works, and someone else will come along within the hour and tell you it won't. So just try it yourself.

Better yet, pay asp kin and post these types of questions in the sub section, you'll get "better" answers. and I won't have to read them.

besttimedeals 07-25-2011 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stillselling (Post 252699)
Not even slightly relevant here. Besides, you can make purchase on eB without a PP account now. The point is not to let eB associate any of your banned address with your new selling account.

If you want to volunteer more info to PP by making ANOTHER account just to give them more money by using another VCC/CC/Debit, then you're not playing the game right.

I purchase stuff on brand new Ebay buying account all the time with no paypal attached .

GTB 07-25-2011 04:58 PM

what worries me about this kind of scenario is

you tell the company your buying from in an email to ship to your address which is banned and then they print out a shipping label via pp using your info and banned address.

surely that would link you

same with buying from eb sellers,you ask em to ship to your banned address and they print postage off pp.

then your fooked :(

KingRay 07-25-2011 05:26 PM

Exactly what I was saying. The sellers first thought is to just change the address on the pp label screen. Then its over for you.

cinders4 07-25-2011 05:35 PM

I always find it strange people making fun of newcomers for asking questions, were they never new themselves? lol

and no I'm not changing the shipping address on the pp screen, I wouldn't do that

KingRay 07-25-2011 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cinders4 (Post 252783)
I always find it strange people making fun of newcomers for asking questions, were they never new themselves? lol

and no I'm not changing the shipping address on the pp screen, I wouldn't do that

We are not saying you would or have changed it on the PP screen. The seller will when you email them to change it. That is the easiest way for them so they will do it that way and inadvertently screw you by doing so.

I bought some snake tongs on a website a while back and wanted to change the address to mine but had to think, wait, If I do that then pp will have a familiar address from an 8yr old suspended account. AND if they get that then they might give it to ebay and suspend everything. You have to think of all the ways you can be connected.

GreenBean 07-25-2011 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cinders4 (Post 252783)

Should you DISLIKE a response, use the REPORT button next time.
That's the suggested procedure and helps stop flaming . :peace:

cinders4 07-26-2011 12:45 AM

thanks @Kingray, your advice has been very helpful, yes I see that this method is obviously too risky, I have found a way to withdraw the money from paypal, and then spend it using another company (not paypal) which is much safer. thanks for all the help!

@GreenBean, okay, will do, thank you!

GTB 07-26-2011 06:58 AM

yes that is the much safer way to operate your online spending

just a little extra effort can make a big difference

withdraw and spend using any other means than pp,its not worth risking your account/s

if ever you need to buy anything via pp and have it sent to your banned address,make sure you ask them if them if they print postage,if they don`t...its all good,but if they do,the account will eventually be toast if you go ahead with it

thanks to the op for the post :thumb: