Limited And Now Asking SS#,Invoices,Provider - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 07-26-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
Default Limited And Now Asking SS#,Invoices,Provider

Hello Fellas!! After Fu..... Around With Stealth Accounts And Selling Super High Risk Items I Got Limimted By Paypal Because The Idiot (me) Try To Withdraw over athousand bucks to my bank in not even a month old account.

The Thing Is Now Their Asking For 3 things.
1- SS#,Which I don't Have One---What Can I do In This Case? i have ITIN (US).

2-Invoices Of The Items I just Sold..i Sold 4 items And Was Listed Used. What If I Bought Those Items In Craiglist Or Pennysaver?,What To Do In This Case?

3-Phone Number And Address Of My Supplier,Can I give them The Craiglist Or Even Ebay Phone Number And Address To Be Smartass?.

Please Some One Can Advice?

The Point Is,Nothing Of What Their Asking I have,What I should Say,BTW All My Info Is Stealth,It's Bullcrap When Their Ask For Some Thing You Can't Provide If You Are Not A Bulk Seller,I just Sold My Personal Things.

Thanks In Advanced Guys.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-26-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

So paypal should excuse you from their rules?

for starters, if you slow down with the attitude, think carefully you might rescue the account.

I'll preach for one moment then give you suggestions. By usuing paypal YOU, a supposedly mature ADULT, agreed to their terms. By you own admission you 'blew' the game by playing against the rules. Hopefully that clears a few things up for you

OK: get all your info together, go look for CL advertisments. Then phone paypal. Calmly ask to speak to a supervisor. Get their name. Explain just what you posted here without the rants something along these lines.....
Hi, I can supply you with my Itnti (or whatever) & have spme paperwork. I was mainly buying off CL & EBAY.... What else can I do to get the account restored. (Smile as you speak)
Cheers
Old 07-26-2011
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 75%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post
So paypal should excuse you from their rules?

for starters, if you slow down with the attitude, think carefully you might rescue the account.

I'll preach for one moment then give you suggestions. By usuing paypal YOU, a supposedly mature ADULT, agreed to their terms. By you own admission you 'blew' the game by playing against the rules. Hopefully that clears a few things up for you

OK: get all your info together, go look for CL advertisments. Then phone paypal. Calmly ask to speak to a supervisor. Get their name. Explain just what you posted here without the rants something along these lines.....
Hi, I can supply you with my Itnti (or whatever) & have spme paperwork. I was mainly buying off CL & EBAY.... What else can I do to get the account restored. (Smile as you speak)
Cheers
Thanks Greenbeam...You Are Mi Idol Man!

Yea I will Call them,Any way What Can I loose?
If Don't Call Them I loose,If I Try To Call Them And I win That would Be A Great Success In a Account Was Allmost Dead.

Thanks.